Can Vampire ever be plante buster or universe reality wrapers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
Hey guys I was thinking. I seen many plante buster and_universe level reality warpers being. _Some of them are demon/Devil. Some of them are aliens
_
But not single vampire??? Why? How I never see a vampire in level of goku or hight reality_warpers_like_Dormammu??

Do you think vampire can have such power??

I always wonder for long time will it fit vampire to hang in like of goku? Superman? Blackheart? Or even Spawn?

When I mean vampire I ment vampire that drink human blood lol

Hell what if there was a vampire that Is multiversal threat? Would that make sense?
I
Am asking ya guys?

EmptyHearted
To me it would be cool to see someone create a vampire character that Is as strong as goku or even Blackheart.

It would be somthing new would it?

EmptyHearted
I have a friend and he says he don't think Bo vampire should not be reality_warpers since if vampire can recreate anything even human? Would not make a good story.

I say there different time of realtily powers. smile

NemeBro
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/31666/838649-mandrakk_5.jpg

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by NemeBro
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/31666/838649-mandrakk_5.jpg

I said vampire that drink blood not story xddd smile

But good photo Nemebro

Utrigita
I present to you Cain from Vampire the masquerade.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Utrigita
I present to you Cain from Vampire the masquerade.

How powerful is he??

NemeBro
More or less omnipotent.

Utrigita
More or less omnipotent.

thumb up

StealthRanger
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
To me it would be cool to see someone create a vampire character that Is as strong as goku or even Blackheart.

It would be somthing new would it?

I hope you meant Ghost Rider movie Blackheart when you said "even Blackheart"

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by StealthRanger
I hope you meant Ghost Rider movie Blackheart when you said "even Blackheart"

Why?

Blackheart in comic book is much stronger and more powerful

StealthRanger
Because they way you said "even Blackheart" sounded like you said Goku was stronger than Blackheart (hint: he isn't)

Nephthys
How powerful is he??

I believe the entire description of his abilities is: "You lose." So pretty powerful. thumb up

danteiscool
huh. never heard of that guy before. gonna have to check him out now.

and on a note related to this thread, isn't Demitri from Darkstalkers a planet buster or something? or am I off the mark?

Yamcha
Originally posted by danteiscool
and on a note related to this thread, isn't Demitri from Darkstalkers a planet buster or something? or am I off the mark? thumb up
Totally forgot about ol Demitri, I made a thread awhile back with him and Dante vs D an Abel Nightroad and the general consensus was he could solo everyone including his partner(Not planet busters but no weaklings by any stretch) then again he DID defeat Pyron didn't he?

I mean he also has one of the coolest themes around xD
4xMmBinZV1w

I'm tempted to make a Demitri vs Dio thread, since my Morlun vs Dio one didn't really catch fire but it would seem Demitri is still a tier or so higher so idk.

Epicurus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rune_%28comics%29

danteiscool
wow, that Rune guy fought the Silver Surfur?!

and, yeah, Demitri did beat Pyron, though Pyron was in his smaller, mortal (as some call it) form... which is still a planetbuster iirc. and I think Demitri wasn't at full power when he beat him due to Belial having knocked his ass to earth a long time prior to that and forcing him to take decades to recover.

NemeBro
Demitri had regained the majority of his power when he fought mortal Pyron.

Demitri is strong, but I don't favor him against Cain from Vampire the Masquerade. Cain is more or less an abstract, being two whole tiers above even the Antediluvians, whom are basically undead gods, one of which could merge with the entire planet.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Because they way you said "even Blackheart" sounded like you said Goku was stronger than Blackheart (hint: he isn't)

My bad if I may you confuse for a bit

I know blackheart is stronger then goku.

That debate was done in blackheart Vs goku thread.

EmptyHearted
Demitri had regained the majority of his power when he fought mortal Pyron.

Demitri is strong, but I don't favor him against Cain from Vampire the Masquerade. Cain is more or less an abstract, being two whole tiers above even the Antediluvians, whom are basically undead gods, one of which could merge with the entire planet.

Tell me more about Cain? Is he true vampire?

And how powerful is he?

NemeBro
Cain is the first vampire, the primogenitor of the entire race.

He is possibly the most powerful being in the setting save God himself. Anyone who tries to harm him has the attack reflected back upon them (Only IIRC seven times more powerful).

The mentioned Antediluvians are planetary in scale of their power, and Cain could probably solo them.

danteiscool
hmm, sounds pretty interesting. you wouldn't happen to know if Cain has like an OBD profile or something, would you Nemebro? Cause my interest is seriously piqued now.

NemeBro
I don't think he does, no.

Caine mostly gets by on powerscaling to be honest, because he is two generations above even the Antediluvians.

Stealth Moose
I don't think he does, no.

Caine mostly gets by on powerscaling to be honest, because he is two generations above even the Antediluvians.

thumb up

He's not meant to be fought in any realistic sense. As it is for player characters, Methuselahs are too powerful except with plot devices aiding them; Antediluvians are gods, and 2nd generation is (seemingly) all wiped out (Wraith implies this is not the case).

You'd have to be God or Lillith to threaten Caine, and even then I'm not so sure about Lillith.

NemeBro
Didn't Caine kill Lilith?

Stealth Moose
I think in Fair is Foul she does some kind of contrived plot to undo him, per her revenge, but I don't recall how it ends as a module. None of the canon novel stuff depicts her death, just player Gehenna modules.

It's true that she taught him the Disciplines, but once he mastered them he seemed relatively immune to her scorn and hate. My belief is he's superior in a straight up fight/test of power.

danteiscool
eh, well that's a shame about the lack of profiles... oh well. still, from the way you guys you speak of him, Cain appears to have a lot of different abilities... some of which he apparently learned from this Lilith, huh?

NemeBro
He would have the highest level possible of every Discipline.

Super speed, strength, telepathy, super invisibility, time manipulation, lots of cool shit.

EmptyHearted
He would have the highest level possible of every Discipline.

Super speed, strength, telepathy, super invisibility, time manipulation, lots of cool shit.

Hey Nemebro not sure you got my comment on alucard Vs Caine thread

I ask what would you rank Caine in Powers in Marval and Dc?

NemeBro
Sorry I didn't see.

It's hard to say. At least Transcendant, possibly, but given the variety of his powers in his scope then he might be a Skyfather, maybe higher. It's really hard to say.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
I think in Fair is Foul she does some kind of contrived plot to undo him, per her revenge, but I don't recall how it ends as a module. None of the canon novel stuff depicts her death, just player Gehenna modules.

It's true that she taught him the Disciplines, but once he mastered them he seemed relatively immune to her scorn and hate. My belief is he's superior in a straight up fight/test of power.

Didn't she get squashed by God when she tried to kill Caine?

Either way, lets put it like this Emptyheart. The 9th level of many of the disciplins are basically plot devices, and one of them allow you to create a pocket dimension. Caine is above those vampires capable of doing that by a significant margin.

I would say that the only ones that could kill him is the archangels and God.

danteiscool
wow, so this guy could potentially be on par with guys like Odin and Zeus and stuff from Marvel comics?

Utrigita
That is a big potentially, since I doubt he can ever be close to galaxy level, but High Herald to Trans is a a given imo.

Stealth Moose
Didn't she get squashed by God when she tried to kill Caine?

Either way, lets put it like this Emptyheart. The 9th level of many of the disciplins are basically plot devices, and one of them allow you to create a pocket dimension. Caine is above those vampires capable of doing that by a significant margin.

I would say that the only ones that could kill him is the archangels and God.

It's been some time, I'm foggy on it. My supplements extend to Clanbook Giovanni, Clanbook Ventrue, Book of Nod, Dark Ages Vampire and VTM sourcebook; not much else anymore.

The archangels were powerful, but it's nebulous just how powerful in comparison. Demon: The Fallen materials might shed more light.

Originally posted by danteiscool
wow, so this guy could potentially be on par with guys like Odin and Zeus and stuff from Marvel comics?

Possibly. I'd have to really revisit their powers and speculate heavily.

Things like astral projection, mass illusions, mass possession, Abyss primordial darkness manifestation, etc. all make him pretty much a chimera of combat. You basically have to look at every single discipline in VtM and realize he can do it better than what is listed by a considerable margin. Level 10 Chimerstry lets you trap someone in an alternate dimension. Level 9 allows you to make your mass illusions real.

Then you realize he probably has mastered Temporis.... Well, that's just cheating.

That is a big potentially, since I doubt he can ever be close to galaxy level, but High Herald to Trans is a a given imo.

thumb up

Utrigita
It's been some time, I'm foggy on it. My supplements extend to Clanbook Giovanni, Clanbook Ventrue, Book of Nod, Dark Ages Vampire and VTM sourcebook; not much else anymore.

The archangels were powerful, but it's nebulous just how powerful in comparison. Demon: The Fallen materials might shed more light.

Seem to recall something along those lines, but like you it's been a while since I read about the vampires.

I think they are above him, simply because their curses still apply (to some extent) to all his children. Even the Ravnos Antediluvian Zapathasura was vulnerable to sunlight, and it toke like everything that could be mustered to put him down and he wasn't even thinking straight.

Possibly. I'd have to really revisit their powers and speculate heavily.

Things like astral projection, mass illusions, mass possession, Abyss primordial darkness manifestation, etc. all make him pretty much a chimera of combat. You basically have to look at every single discipline in VtM and realize he can do it better than what is listed by a considerable margin. Level 10 Chimerstry lets you trap someone in an alternate dimension. Level 9 allows you to make your mass illusions real.

Then you realize he probably has mastered Temporis.... Well, that's just cheating.

thumb up

Could add Presence, project dreams and nightmare to the entire world. And I can't quite recall Obfuscate is that remove a person from reality or remove yourself from reality?

Either way I guess you can think of something, anything Emptyheart and Caine can most likely do it. As Nemebro said the guy is basically nigh Omnipotent.

Stealth Moose
Good point about the curses. Yeah, I think at least the top named angles would be contenders, given their abilities.

Utrigita
Good point about the curses. Yeah, I think at least the top named angles would be contenders, given their abilities.

thumb up

Agreed, the lower ones would be wiped from existance.

KingD19
Would Dmitri from Darkstalkers count? Fought pretty evenly with Pyron who himself is I believe a casual planet buster. Then he beat him and absorbed his power, becoming even stronger.

danteiscool
yeah, I already mentioned Demitri. but we haven't actually seen how strong he is after he absorbed Pyron...

Estacado
Dracula from Castlevania is pretty powerful Satan himself is afraid to fight him.Also he is God's chosen one.

danteiscool
true... but is he a planet buster? I can't recall a Castlevania character having that much power.

Estacado
Satan's leviathan creature is planet buster.
Gabriel took a country sized explosion to the face without much trouble.
But no he himself didnt show planet destroying lvl of power.

danteiscool
really now?! I sure don't recall seeing anything like that... then again, I have yet to have a chance to play the game... any idea of where exactly this occurs in the game so that I can check it out on Youtube?

NemeBro
Originally posted by Estacado
Satan's leviathan creature is planet buster.
Gabriel took a country sized explosion to the face without much trouble.
But no he himself didnt show planet destroying lvl of power. Interesting.

Gabriel might actually beat Kratos now, if this is true.

danteiscool
My thought as well, Nemebro.

Estacado
The explosion is the 1st video it can be seen from space by the looks of it it can be easily continent sized...
The Satan one is the final boss Satan summons a leviathan to destroy Earth since he is afraid to confront Dracula and if he cant rule the world no one can.The leviathan prepares a blast but is interrupted but judging by their effort to stop it it was most likely to destroy the planet.Even Satan says destroy it now.

He also kills Death but he is less powerful then Satan and Satan's daughter.

Dracula respect thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f100/t592004.html

Estacado
As for Kratos it could be argued that Gabriel could easily possess him and kill him from the inside.
During this Dracula turns into a pool of blood and enters through mouth,nose,ears ,eyes into the body while inside his blood is destroying the host body but this can only be used during stealth sections.

danteiscool
wow. impressive.

Estacado
The bio of the leviathan also says it could turn the planet into ashes.

danteiscool
huh, interesting. just checked out the videos showing what you were talking about. Castlevania took a massive boost in power from the last time I ever tried keeping up with it.

Demonic Phoenix
Yeah, LoS' Leviathan is somewhere between Life Wiping and Planet Busting. Its bio states that it sunk continents or something like that prior to a power boost that would let it "reduce the planet to ashes." Neither Satan nor Dracula have that level of power though, or else Satan wouldn't have to resort to using the Leviathan.

Dracula no-selling that country-level blast in the intro was due to him having an immunity to God's power, and not due to his durability. That said, Dracula likely no-sold the Leviathan's incomplete blast when it went off and killed the Leviathan itself.

Estacado
thumb up
Tbh I didnt get it why did breaking the collars caused the Leviathan s attack to backfire?

danteiscool
well, it seemed like Satan was controlling it via the chains, so when the chains broke and Satan lost control of it, the attack tried to revert itself and failed. quite painfully for the leviathan.

Estacado
Yeah but that kinda doesnt make sense.
Losing control should have made it fire it off anyway unless it also powered him.

danteiscool
probably also powered him; Satan did seem somewhat fused to the leviathan; if he wasn't, then he would've done something to stop Gabriel from doing that in the first place.

xSoulSlayerx
The Vampires of the World of Darkness (Vampire the Masquerade), have some really potent powers to draw on. Generations 1-3 are Virtual demi gods, with Caine himself being in his own Tier. Most of their stats are not included in the core books as their powers are really beyond the scope of normal rules.

Consider that one 3rd generation vampire awoke and casually fought off and defeated various supernatural factions on his own. Said vampire "Ravnos/Zapathasura" also tanked spirit nukes and effected the entire world with his mastery over illusions. His power of illusion called "Chimerstry" allowed him to project illusions into a targest that they would require years intense mental therapy to recover from. At the higher levels Chimerstry could allow him to create an alternate reality. He could delete you from existence or simply snap his fingers and wish you into an alternate reality of his making. It's like being dragged off to your own personal hell of which you have no hope of ever leaving, unless he allows it. (Note he could spam these powers and not even deplete his blood reserves. For Ravnos it's like turning on a light switch).

This is just ONE example of what a 3rg generation vampire can do and there are supposed to 13 of these things. Most 3rd gen vampires have various abilities like this and can literally wipe the floor with the planet if they should get a burr up the tush.

Caine is, much older than the 13 Antediluvians and is stated to be able to create new powers on the whim. Is this broken? Yes. How would these beings do in marvel? They're not galaxy busters, but these vampires can wreck any planet they land on should they chose to. I can see them having some pretty crazy story lines.

As one poster said "Temporis" is cheating. It lets you turn back time, freeze it, step in and out of pockets of time and change it. You couple this with Chimerstry and other effects and it just gets silly. The physical disciplines alone at level 10 allow you to break mountains by punching it. Ravnos "woke up and split the mountain that imprisoned him" (Quote from the The Time of Thin Blood). So this 3rd gen wakes up, weakened, hungry and he splits a mountain? I wake up and open up some pop tarts.

There are too many powers to discuss, but yes, vampires can be planet busters.

TheTyrant
Most powerful vampire that I can think of would be Kiss-Shot. She can destroy continents by leaping across the globe, time-travel, enslave entirety of humanity, and all of that stuff.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by xSoulSlayerx
The Vampires of the World of Darkness (Vampire the Masquerade), have some really potent powers to draw on. Generations 1-3 are Virtual demi gods, with Caine himself being in his own Tier. Most of their stats are not included in the core books as their powers are really beyond the scope of normal rules.

Consider that one 3rd generation vampire awoke and casually fought off and defeated various supernatural factions on his own. Said vampire "Ravnos/Zapathasura" also tanked spirit nukes and effected the entire world with his mastery over illusions. His power of illusion called "Chimerstry" allowed him to project illusions into a targest that they would require years intense mental therapy to recover from. At the higher levels Chimerstry could allow him to create an alternate reality. He could delete you from existence or simply snap his fingers and wish you into an alternate reality of his making. It's like being dragged off to your own personal hell of which you have no hope of ever leaving, unless he allows it. (Note he could spam these powers and not even deplete his blood reserves. For Ravnos it's like turning on a light switch).

This is just ONE example of what a 3rg generation vampire can do and there are supposed to 13 of these things. Most 3rd gen vampires have various abilities like this and can literally wipe the floor with the planet if they should get a burr up the tush.

Caine is, much older than the 13 Antediluvians and is stated to be able to create new powers on the whim. Is this broken? Yes. How would these beings do in marvel? They're not galaxy busters, but these vampires can wreck any planet they land on should they chose to. I can see them having some pretty crazy story lines.

As one poster said "Temporis" is cheating. It lets you turn back time, freeze it, step in and out of pockets of time and change it. You couple this with Chimerstry and other effects and it just gets silly. The physical disciplines alone at level 10 allow you to break mountains by punching it. Ravnos "woke up and split the mountain that imprisoned him" (Quote from the The Time of Thin Blood). So this 3rd gen wakes up, weakened, hungry and he splits a mountain? I wake up and open up some pop tarts.

There are too many powers to discuss, but yes, vampires can be planet busters.

Damn nice story. Now tell more about Caine. He can create new type power without limt??

xSoulSlayerx
Basically yes, Caine's history describes him mastering the 9 "core" vampire disciplines very quickly. Meaning, he has these core nine at level 10.

These are the core 9 disciplines:

Physical:
Celerity (Accelerated Speed, at high levels vampires in the world of darkness can flicker from one point to another. Ur Shulgi's description/bio states this. And he's a 4th gen!!!! Meaning his stats only go up to 9)

Potence (The art of hitting very hard lol, At high levels you can flick a finger and send someone flying across the room. Ravnos awoke, and even in it's weakened state he split a damn mountain.)

Fortitude (Allows a vampire to harden their undead flesh and add to their already amazing ability to soak damage. High levels allow swords to shatter on skin upon impact, and level 10 can allow to soak whatever you want. Level 10 disciplines are simply called "Plot Device". Any example of level 10 fortitude is Ravnos Tanking Spirit Nukes. The one thing that did kill Ravnos was the quadrupled sun light that was set up by Orbital Mirrors (set up by Technomages as their last attempt to try and kill him. That was after he affected the entire world with his awakening, fought 3 Elder Kuei-Jin (Bodhisattva's who are Asian Vampires in the World of Darkness Setting) Technomages, Shifter Races, and ... causing a huge maelstrom in the spirit realms that pretty much demolished that part of the world of darkness. JUst remember, Ravnos was at his weakest with these feats, and it took various factions going all out to take down 1 3rd gen, and Ravnos did hand them a beating.

Protean: The ability to shape flesh in the visage of the beast. IE vampires turn into bats, grow claws, turn into mist. Level 10...they meld into the earth and become one with the Planet, or they just take on the body of the Sun and turn into fire. YEAH....

You can just google these:
Presence
Dominate
Auspex
Obfuscate (you can erase yourself from the mind of anyone that's ever met you at the extremely higher powers.
Animalism

These are the Core powers Caine had, the Antediluvian's created their own unique powers that resembled their strengths. Hence Chimerstry was developed by Ravnos. Caine would know every single discipline known to vampires and then create powers on the side if he needs it. Anti something power? He can develop it, there is no scope as to what he can create, hwoever I think these powers must be related to vampirism.

That said there is a Discipline called Thuamaturgy, aka Blood Magic practiced by a clan called Tremere. It is completely Hax and they can pretty much control whatever they want with this. Caine would have this.

Caine would have everything a 3rd of 2nd vampire would have and then just be better at it because he's just that much older. He can only be killed by God in Vampire the Masquerade. The curse placed on him goes like this:

Anyone that hits Caine takes 7x times more damage and anyone that tried to kill Caine dies 7x harder. Caine is cursed by God, and only God can undo his damnation. OR Caine himself..but he's a bitter bastard.

EmptyHearted
Wow what would you rank him if he was in Marval and Dc?

Compare Caine to other characters what level he be?

xSoulSlayerx
really depends, Marvel and DC have some strong characters who can snap their fingers and destroy Galaxies. However, the Antediluvian pose a Global thread in their setting, and can directly impact the spirit realms.

I'd say they'd enter the Top Tiers of Marvel Earth. They're no push overs in that regard. The level 10 Plot Device allows to do what you need with a discipline. Celerity offers bullet timing (and then some), some of their magical abilities are Hax in the sense that they vary in scope.

Examples:
Chimerstry 10- Trap another individual in an alternate reality. All the laws of that reality are created by the caster himself. Any attempt to locate said character fails unless the caster's allows him.her to escape.

Chimertsry 9: Called Mayaparistya can render objects insubstantial, and negate things from existence. Could Ravnos has deleted the Sun? Yeah sure maybe...i mean with this power depending on the number of successes you roll, you could:

make the environment behave illogical (gravity twist sideways, rivers stand still as hills flow upwards)
Render objects harmless, (Guns don't fire, knives/Swords won't cut)
Turn Candles into Tarantulas
Delete offending material from existence.

All this info can be found on pg. 67 of Clanbook Ravnos.

This is just 1 specialty Discipline , Obtenbration at level 10 can blot out the sun, Vicissitude can allow your body to recreate your body after dying, and with Dominate at 10 you can enslave anyone, or large groups of people. It's really up to you, while there are examples of level 10 powers you can really just make them fit your story line and just have them do what you need them to do.

Caine...is just overkill...just no lol LIke I said he'd be some kind of God or Avatar, I mean, look God cursed this man, and has basically left him to repent for his sin. In the game, Caine choses to defy God and sires Vampires.

This doesn't mean they can't be killed, it's just REALLY hard to do it. If for some reason these vampires united and decided to work together. Game over...why do this in your game? lol Any how, yeah They'd do rather well with Marvel Earth.

NOTE: These vampires are featless, except for Ravnos, and Caine's mythos/History they are left ambiguous. Whiet wolf felt that giving them stats would lead to someone created a character that could kill them. Ravnos did what he did weakened and in frenzy (meaning he wasn't in control of his actions, he was completely bloodlusted, but lacking common sense to control himself. Still look what it took to bring him down.)

Utrigita
I would place Caine and Co somewhere in the herald catagory.

xSoulSlayerx
really Herald Level??? That's high...aren't Heralds Cosmic beings? I guess Ante's can effect the Physical Plane and Astral Plane, and the Umbra/Underworld at the same. They need to have the right combination of disciplines but for an Ante that's weak sauce. I did just read through Thaumaturgy and it's rituals. paths, it's just insane what the Tremere could do.

1 level 10 ritual sees them ingest a Diamond and gain immunity to Sunlight, Fire, and allows them to stay awake during the day. There's Paths of Blood Sorcery that allow to boil your blood away. Sounds weak but these paths are accessible to most Tremere. The paths contain wards and completely Hax magical effects.

Also in the World of Darkness setting, The Ante's and Caine aren't at the top of the Food Chain. There are Arch mages and Technomages that can turn you into a lawn chair. So...maybe they're not too far from that Herald Status. Still I think an Ante vs Marvel Earth characters would be a great spin off.

Utrigita
Originally posted by xSoulSlayerx
really Herald Level??? That's high...aren't Heralds Cosmic beings? I guess Ante's can effect the Physical Plane and Astral Plane, and the Umbra/Underworld at the same. They need to have the right combination of disciplines but for an Ante that's weak sauce. I did just read through Thaumaturgy and it's rituals. paths, it's just insane what the Tremere could do.

1 level 10 ritual sees them ingest a Diamond and gain immunity to Sunlight, Fire, and allows them to stay awake during the day. There's Paths of Blood Sorcery that allow to boil your blood away. Sounds weak but these paths are accessible to most Tremere. The paths contain wards and completely Hax magical effects.

Also in the World of Darkness setting, The Ante's and Caine aren't at the top of the Food Chain. There are Arch mages and Technomages that can turn you into a lawn chair. So...maybe they're not too far from that Herald Status. Still I think an Ante vs Marvel Earth characters would be a great spin off.

Meta is to low, meta is where the likes of Iron Man, Mr Fantastic, Metallo, Storm, the thing, Cyborg etc. are at. And most of those guys would just be fried.

At Herald we get a more diverted picture, and beings that generally can affect a planet (in some way, shape or form) and since that is what Caine and the 3rd Generation can do, I don't think it's far off. Trans is to high though there you begin to run into guys that smashes around High Herald and can give skyfathers like Odin a fight.

EmptyHearted
Hey guys I got question for ya.

My friend is making his own Dracula. His own character.

And he wanna make his Dracula power like beyonder from Marval and living tribunal or Lucifer morningstar from dc

It another words he wanna turn his Dracula a Multiverse Threat.

What ya think? What ya Agee a vampire should be that powerful?

I just wanna know would ya think a vampire character can be that powerful.

He just don't wanna create over powerful that too broken.

Utrigita
In what context is he making the character, is it to function in already existing setting, or does he want Dracula to be the hero or villian of the story?

EmptyHearted
In what context is he making the character, is it to function in already existing setting, or does he want Dracula to be the hero or villian of the story?

He is anti hero.

Stealth Moose
Make him weaker but smarter. Heroes suck if they are too powerful.

EmptyHearted
Make him weaker but smarter. Heroes suck if they are too powerful.

You got point there.

Look at Superman for example: he the most broken character of all times.

I hated the fact they gave him this armor cosmic bull****

Superman became so overrated over the years. mad

NemeBro
Superman is the greatest hero in comics, truth. thumb up

Stealth Moose
Only for Superdickery.

EmptyHearted
Superman is the greatest hero in comics, truth. thumb up

Dont mean offended you NemeBro.

But there no doubt they given Superman broken powers over the years. Witch becoming overrated over the years. And some his story is suck.

Utrigita
He is anti hero.

Then my advice is the same as Moses, make him significantly weaker. Beings that run around with Multiversal levels of power imo leads to pretty boring stories. Only a very few selective writers can actually manage to write a character with that amount of power and not make it dull. Solar is a example of a omniversal power that is actually interesting to read, but he is imo one of the few.

KingD19
So is the guy from Iredeemable.

COG Veteran
I could have bad posture if I turn into a vampire?

trexalfa
I think the Antediluvians and Caine are being really overselled here. Yes, the Antediluvians are planetary or even above, and Caine is above them. But Caine isn't omnipotent, far from it. He's bound to a curse by God. The mechanic about fighting Caine in Vampire: The Masquerade is "You lose", but for three reasons: He is far more powerful than any vampire character in that game could be, his inmortality curse is enforced by capital G God and if you **** with Caine said God smacks you down. Really, the only omnipotents in the World of Darkness are likely God and 10 Sphere Mages.

As to the original question, I'm not a really big vampire buff, so I dunno.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.