Majestic VS Thor's ROGUE GALLERY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Majestic- Wildstorm

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/0/308/80487-72729-mr-majestic.jpg

VS

Thor's Rogue Gallery

1.Radioactive Man
2.Grey Gargoyle
3.Ulik
4.Enchantress
5.Absorbing Man
6.Malekith
7.Kurse
8.Perrikus
9.Loki
10.Desak

Majestros or Malevolence?

1)Kusar Blades
2) Blade free

Rage.Of.Olympus
1) Stops at 4. Very sharp swords aren't going to do him any good against Amora unless CIS is off or something. If he somehow passes her, I think he's pretty much f*cked against Absorbing Man in a straight up fight once he tries to cut him with the swords. The Kusar Blades worsen his chances here.

2) If he doesn't know about Gargoyle's powers and to avoid his touch, he could be stopped at 2. Otherwise, he stops at 4.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
1) Stops at 4. Very sharp swords aren't going to do him any good against Amora unless CIS is off or something. If he somehow passes her, I think he's pretty much f*cked against Absorbing Man in a straight up fight once he tries to cut him with the swords. The Kusar Blades worsen his chances here.

2) If he doesn't know about Gargoyle's powers and to avoid his touch, he could be stopped at 2. Otherwise, he stops at 4.

Majestic has control over his molecular structure so I don't think Gargoyle could stop him for the TKO.

Golgo13
Stops at 7. With the swords, I think Majestic can take it to Kurse.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Majestic has control over his molecular structure so I don't think Gargoyle could stop him for the TKO.

Scans or reference number?

I mean, Grey Gargoyle is the French version of Kalibak so Majestic should whoop his ass but he'd be in trouble if he doesn't know what to avoid and doesn't take him seriously. Especially since before Fear Itself he apparently started practicing with his powers and started learning how to shape shift and shit.

Originally posted by Golgo13
Stops at 7. With the swords, I think Majestic can take it to Kurse.

I'd like to know how he'd get past Amora and Malekith. I think Wolverine was once able to cut Creel's arm off despite the power set he possesses so maybe Majestros can quickly one shot him. But that was a long time ago and Creel has his fair share of high end showings.

LordofBrooklyn
Scans or reference number?

This is out of context but I believe there is another instance where Majestic displays the ability.

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/8602/vsmagic041hz.jpg

StyleTime
I remember that issue. Looked like the spell was working on him in all honesty. He got teleported back to his own universe by Savant the page after. I always thought the spell just didn't complete, so he wasn't petrified.

I don't think it's a clear example of molecular control personally.

Golgo13
I think Abhi just posted a scan where Majestic had control over his molecules.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
This is out of context but I believe there is another instance where Majestic displays the ability.

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/8602/vsmagic041hz.jpg

erm

To prove him resisting Grey Gargoyle's powers, you post a scan where he's successfully being crystallized? Lol.

In your own scan, Healer tells Majestic to fly away before the process is complete and there is no need to put himself in such danger. He refuses but gets teleported back to his Universe where it regresses.

Anyways, Grey Gargoyle can transform Thor, it'll work on Majestic.

Golgo13
I think Maj can avoid his touch. They get basic knowledge, right?

LordofBrooklyn
erm

To prove him resisting Grey Gargoyle's powers, you post a scan where he's successfully being crystallized? Lol.

In your own scan, Healer tells Majestic to fly away before the process is complete and there is no need to put himself in such danger. He refuses but gets teleported back to his Universe where it regresses.

Anyways, Grey Gargoyle can transform Thor, it'll work on Majestic.

That isn't the scan I remember but I offered as the closest thing possible.

I'll look for the other one which is definitive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.