Christopher Reeve Superman VS Avengers Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dramatic Gecko
Both at their average strength. Hulk is mad and running through town. Superman has to contain Hulk and calm him down. But he needs to contain him for say... five whole minutes. And Hulk want to beat Superman until he can't move.

steverules_2
...but Mark was always angry so he wouldn't be calm

But Superman punches Hulk into space and leaves hulk there until Hulk passes out from lack of oxygen, brings him down and Hulk reverts back to Bruce thus he is calm or always angry whatever

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by steverules_2
...but Mark was always angry so he wouldn't be calm
For the sake of the argument lets say Hulk had a beam land on top of him.

golem370
Superman carried the Statue of Liberty and lifted a the top layer of a frozen lake but imo Hulk would win because Hulk to not wait for Superman to get up he will keep him down until he stays down.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
For the sake of the argument lets say Hulk had a beam land on top of him.

But Superman punches Hulk into space and leaves hulk there until Hulk passes out from lack of oxygen, brings him down and Hulk reverts back to Bruce thus he is calm or always angry whatever

You're nicer than Kazenji...he woulda yelled at me sad

Dramatic Gecko
You're nicer than Kazenji...he woulda yelled at me sad
I'm always nice to a pair of bouncing... Happy Dance

carver9
Uuuuummmm...Christopher Reeves Superman stomps. WTF. This is the kind of thread Nemebro would make.

smile

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by carver9
Uuuuummmm...Christopher Reeves Superman stomps. WTF. This is the kind of thread Nemebro would make.

smile
That's why Superman can't stomp hulk. He has to calm him down for five minutes. While also saving lives and buildings because that's what Reeveman would do. Can he contain the Hulk?

NemeBro
Originally posted by carver9

smile Lol?

Point out a single intentional spite thread I've made recently (Denton Van Zan vs. Smaug doesn't count).

****, you'd be hard-pressed to think of a single thread I've made recently.

carver9
Originally posted by NemeBro
Lol?

Point out a single intentional spite thread I've made recently.

****, you'd be hard-pressed to think of a single thread I've made recently.

Lol...just messing with you. Wanted to see if you were online.

carver9
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
That's why Superman can't stomp hulk. He has to calm him down for five minutes. While also saving lives and buildings because that's what Reeveman would do. Can he contain the Hulk?

He can hold him still in one spot until he reverts. This version of Superman is just that strong.

Dramatic Gecko
I guess you're right. But I wanted to do a reeveman thread but I can't think of a good match.

Supra
Reeves/ Routh lifted an island injured right?

Hulk goes down hard.

jaden101
Supes who crushed a piece of coal into a diamond in a second. A process that takes over a billion years in high temperature and pressure through geological processes. He did that with virtually no effort.

Supra
Originally posted by jaden101
Supes who crushed a piece of coal into a diamond in a second. A process that takes over a billion years in high temperature and pressure through geological processes. He did that with virtually no effort.

You talking of Smallville Clark?

jaden101
Nope. Reeves did it in superman 3.

Supra
Nope. Reeves did it in superman 3.

Clark did it in Smalville too which is why I was asking. lol

jaden101
Cool. I'm guessing it was a nod to the old movies. There's quite a few in Smallville.

jaden101
Ever noticed how no one gives a shit about Dean Cain superman?

Supra
Ever noticed how no one gives a shit about Dean Cain superman?

Yea, did you like him? I liked it when I was younger but its udder trash now imo.

abhilegend
He also moved the moon in Superman 4.

DarkSaint85
He also threw his shield.

That would immobilise Hulk, calming him down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.