Superman runs the herald gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Superman is not holding back etc and heals fully after each match up

1.Air Walker
2.Terrax/Air Walker
3.Red Shift/Terrax/Air Walker
4.C Nova/Red shift/Terrax/Air Walker
5.Morg/C Nova/Red shift/Terrax/Air Walker
6.Stardust/C Nova/Red shift/Terrax/Air Walker
7.Silver Surfer/Stardust/C Nova/Red shift/Terrax/Air Walker

No bfr

How far does Clark get

carver9
Stops at 2

JBL
Stops at 2.

celeyhyga17
I see him getting past 2

Dead at 3

pym-ftw

horrorwolf
There is no way he gets past 2.

Rage.Of.Olympus

abhilegend
5. Also how the **** useless Air-Walker and Terrax beat him? Morg took down Air-walker and Firelord like they were nothing in SS annual 7 and Superman in this state would destroy them.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by abhilegend
5. Also how the **** useless Air-Walker and Terrax beat him? Morg took down Air-walker and Firelord like they were nothing in SS annual 7 and Superman in this state would destroy them.
Because like any sane person, we don't strictly go by one showing.

zopzop
Stops at 2 or 3.

Reflassshh
Stops at 5.

deathslash
Originally posted by horrorwolf

CatL18
4 or 5

abhilegend
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Because like any sane person, we don't strictly go by one showing.
Oh really? How many showings of All out superman you have in mind where he gets beaten by two low heralds?

abhilegend
Hahaha, he would beat the shit out of them together in all out condition. Remember imperiex probes? One shot kill of legit high heralds which were running down teams like JLA like butter. "There is no way" is just laughable.

JBL
Terrax busted a planet with his ax. Now put supermans face in that planets place.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Terrax busted a planet with his ax. Now put supermans face in that planets place.

Dangerous precedent, mate. Superman sang Darkseid out of existence......

Insane Titan
It makes me laugh when people using Terrax planet busting feat as the only feat he has ever done or act he does it in a regular

JBL
Originally posted by Insane Titan
It makes me laugh when people using Terrax planet busting feat as the only feat he has ever done or act he does it in a regular Care to count the one feat wonders on EVERY character in comics?

abhilegend
Superman can take planet busting in strides even under a red sun and kryptonite.

http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/?action=view&current=AdventuresOfSuperman461p14.jpg
http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/?action=view&current=AdventuresOfSuperman461p17.jpg
http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/?action=view&current=AdventuresOfSuperman461p18.jpg

Terrax got beaten by Gamora of all people in Annihilation. People like nova centurian and Namorita have taken his full power axe shots to the face and survived. Kyle Rayner has destroyed a planet by overloading the ****ing central battery while he was a rookie. Here's how Superman takes his full Id unleashed and amped by Ion entity nonetheless.

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Durability/blasts/ActionComics784a.jpg
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Durability/blasts/ActionComics784b.jpg
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Durability/blasts/ActionComics784c.jpg

He ****ing ran through it.

Silent Master
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Dangerous precedent, mate. Superman sang Darkseid out of existence......

To be fair, he looks to be responding to abhi...the guy that can turn a scene of Superman eating lunch into "proof" that Superman is 17,000 times more powerful than the Living Tribunal. wink

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Silent Master
To be fair, he looks to be responding to abhi...the guy that can turn a scene of Superman eating "lunch" into proof that Superman is 17,000 times more powerful than the Living Tribunal. wink

Fixed.

9jaboy
Originally posted by JBL
but..but..superman is not a planet or is he..

carver9
Superman can take planet busting in strides even under a red sun and kryptonite.

http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/?action=view&current=AdventuresOfSuperman461p14.jpg
http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/?action=view&current=AdventuresOfSuperman461p17.jpg
http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/?action=view&current=AdventuresOfSuperman461p18.jpg

Terrax got beaten by Gamora of all people in Annihilation. People like nova centurian and Namorita have taken his full power axe shots to the face and survived. Kyle Rayner has destroyed a planet by overloading the ****ing central battery while he was a rookie. Here's how Superman takes his full Id unleashed and amped by Ion entity nonetheless.

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Durability/blasts/ActionComics784a.jpg
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Durability/blasts/ActionComics784b.jpg
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Durability/blasts/ActionComics784c.jpg

Stop using low showings to debate on who'll win. What if JBL brought up an all out Superman (albeit mind controlled) failing to kill Batman, even with an all out dose of heat vision and punches? Or the Shadowdragon showing (Gamora >>>> Shadowdragon). We know both Terrax and Superman are more powerful than this so lets stick to their average showings.

abhilegend
Why the **** are you still responding to me? Superman failing to kill Batman or Shadowdragon being able to dodge him for a moment has nothing to do with this thread since its not a mindcontrolled superman or holding back superman. In short STFU and don't respond to me.

carver9
Why are you so hostile? sad

9jaboy
Originally posted by Silent Master
To be fair, he looks to be responding to abhi...the guy that can turn a scene of Superman eating lunch into "proof" that Superman is 17,000 times more powerful than the Living Tribunal. wink
but superman is more powerful than lt at eating lunch...or can you provide scans of the lt eating lunch?

abhilegend
I don't want to get banned, that's all. It'd be better if we don't interact. No offense.

9jaboy
Originally posted by carver9
Stop using low showings to debate on who'll win. What if JBL brought up an all out Superman (albeit mind controlled) failing to kill Batman, even with an all out dose of heat vision and punches? Or the Shadowdragon showing (Gamora >>>> Shadowdragon). We know both Terrax and Superman are more powerful than this so lets stick to their average showings.
i see you're a changed man because before all i saw you write was ''gladiator is the most powerful on field why? Because he has destroyed a planet with his fists,..swam through the heart of stars''.....on topic,terrax is a joke compared to all out clark!.

-Pr-
Carver and Abhi, you two really need to put each other on ignore.

Bentley
Superman stops hard at 5. He nets some wins at 4 because he's not holding back, but not for the majority.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Carver and Abhi, you two really need to put each other on ignore.

I did. sad

horrorwolf
Hahaha, he would beat the shit out of them together in all out condition. Remember imperiex probes? One shot kill of legit high heralds which were running down teams like JLA like butter. "There is no way" is just laughable.

Wrong. With all matter manipulating Cosmic entities on par with Terrax and AirWalker Superman would be hard pressed to survive a one-on-one encounter. Two of them teaming up is simply unfair.

He does not get past 2 even going all out.

abhilegend
Wrong. With all matter manipulating Cosmic entities on par with Terrax and AirWalker Superman would be hard pressed to survive a one-on-one encounter. Two of them teaming up is simply unfair.

He does not get past 2 even going all out.
When have Terrax or Airwalker ever matter manipulated anything? Superman tanks and reverses matter manipulation from actual skyfather level beings like Blaze and Disciple, he would just laugh at these two feebs trying to do anything to him and KTFO them like everyone else does.

He sure as hell beats 2 and 3. This ain't 2006 on KMC.

carver9
Originally posted by 9jaboy
i see you're a changed man because before all i saw you write was ''gladiator is the most powerful on field why? Because he has destroyed a planet with his fists,..swam through the heart of stars''.....on topic,terrax is a joke compared to all out clark!.

I never said Gladiator was the most powerful.

horrorwolf
When have Terrax or Airwalker ever matter manipulated anything? Superman tanks and reverses matter manipulation from actual skyfather level beings like Blaze and Disciple, he would just laugh at these two feebs trying to do anything to him and KTFO them like everyone else does.

He sure as hell beats 2 and 3. This ain't 2006 on KMC.

He still gets stopped cold at 2.

???
hmm....So I suppose you are somehow stating that since 2006, Superman has acquired new powers that would keep him from losing this round?

abhilegend
He still gets stopped cold at 2.

???
hmm....So I suppose you are somehow stating that since 2006, Superman has acquired new powers that would keep him from losing this round?
Why and how? Just because you said so?

Nah, the huge lowballing of superman has ceased since then.

horrorwolf

Well based upon the thread votes in here...Apparently not.

celeyhyga17

Originally posted by carver9

Why the **** are you still responding to me? Superman failing to kill Batman or Shadowdragon being able to dodge him for a moment has nothing to do with this thread since its not a mindcontrolled superman or holding back superman. In short STFU and don't respond to me.
Lol and it's ok for you to cherry pick. And lol on bringing Gams losing to Terrax in Annihilation. He was specifically stated to be hobbled by insect parasites along with Gams acting surprised. He even begged for her to kill him. If you're going to lowball, at least do it right.

abhilegend
Well based upon the thread votes in here...Apparently not.
So now its siding with majority now? Great argument there sherlock.......

horrorwolf

You made that statement - not me. Apparently you think people who say he loses in a hand to hand lowballs Superman which it does not.

And he still loses to Herc hand to hand. Unless you think Superman can outstrike Zeus.

Hercules is equally tireless in hand to hand combat and can best Superman in slugfests and he has far more experience in hand to hand. Superman is accustomed to using any/all of his powers so yes restricting them weakens his odds of winning whether you like it or not.

But as a slugfest is off topic - Clark takes this only if he avoids a standing slugfest(out of character for his fighting style)...so as I stated he wins.

abhilegend
You made that statement - not me. Apparently you think people who say he loses in a hand to hand lowballs Superman which it does not.

And he still loses to Herc hand to hand. Unless you think Superman can outstrike Zeus.

Hercules is equally tireless in hand to hand combat and can best Superman in slugfests and he has far more experience in hand to hand. Superman is accustomed to using any/all of his powers so yes restricting them weakens his odds of winning whether you like it or not.

But as a slugfest is off topic - Clark takes this only if he avoids a standing slugfest(out of character for his fighting style)...so as I stated he wins.
First of all, its herald gauntlet thread. Not Herc vs Superman. I do think anybody saying superman loses to herc in h2h is off their rockers though.

At least see the topic before posting. What is Zeus doing in this thread? Last I checked he nearly killed Herc in 3 punches.

You looks like you have no ****ing clue about superman or even hercules and picked up some online descriptions of the characters. No offense. Go read some Avengers and superman comics and come back. You seriously think superman who is one of the best if not THE best brawler in the herald category is unaccustomed to brawling? SMH.

Just tell me one thing, who was the last top tier who beat Superman in h2h preboot without weakness exploitation?

carver9

thumb up

horrorwolf
First of all, its herald gauntlet thread. Not Herc vs Superman. I do think anybody saying superman loses to herc in h2h is off their rockers though.

At least see the topic before posting. What is Zeus doing in this thread? Last I checked he nearly killed Herc in 3 punches.

You looks like you have no ****ing clue about superman or even hercules and picked up some online descriptions of the characters. No offense. Go read some Avengers and superman comics and come back. You seriously think superman who is one of the best if not THE best brawler in the herald category is unaccustomed to brawling? SMH.

Just tell me one thing, who was the last top tier who beat Superman in h2h preboot without weakness exploitation?

My bad, that was for the Supes/Namor thread.

Honestly, I have not read any Superman since Injustice 1(forgive me but I'm sure I'm not a fan of your level) But what does that have to do with his track history and well documented AVERAGE power set? I say average because between low and ridiculous feats of his, we have to have a middle ground. For instance take Quickness.....How do we rate Clark's when at times he is taken down by Grundy and other he dodges Omega Beams? There is what he has potential to do and an operator or chance or likehood.

The problem is that fanboys take the unlikely impossibilities and want them to be standard operating practice which they are not in any sort of theoretical bout.

You want to use high feats for standards and they are not meant to be that. Can Clark fly at light speed? I say yes, but I also know he has to build up to that type of speed....therefore it takes him time to build that speed up...that tells us that his quickness has limits. Fanboys think that because Superman has flown at light before that he operates that way all the time...which is a failed thought process.

So the issue here is that he is fighting in space vs Cosmic Beings that on paper operate regularly above his average skillset of showings, and thats what matters. Can he take down Air Walker....I'll say he has good chances if we take his high showings into account...but bringing Terrax into the picture with a double team is still wrong and its simply unlikely he can take them both down based on powersets durabilty and strengths involved alone.

leonidas
could stop at 4. i'd give him about even odds. don't see him getting by 5. morg's too much.

JBL

Honestly, I have not read any Superman since Injustice 1(forgive me but I'm sure I'm not a fan of your level) But what does that have to do with his track history and well documented AVERAGE power set? I say average because between low and ridiculous feats of his, we have to have a middle ground. For instance take Quickness.....How do we rate Clark's when at times he is taken down by Grundy and other he dodges Omega Beams? There is what he has potential to do and an operator or chance or likehood.

The problem is that fanboys take the unlikely impossibilities and want them to be standard operating practice which they are not in any sort of theoretical bout.

You want to use high feats for standards and they are not meant to be that. Can Clark fly at light speed? I say yes, but I also know he has to build up to that type of speed....therefore it takes him time to build that speed up...that tells us that his quickness has limits. Fanboys think that because Superman has flown at light before that he operates that way all the time...which is a failed thought process.

So the issue here is that he is fighting in space vs Cosmic Beings that on paper operate regularly above his average skillset of showings, and thats what matters. Can he take down Air Walker....I'll say he has good chances if we take his high showings into account...but bringing Terrax into the picture with a double team is still wrong and its simply unlikely he can take them both down based on powersets durabilty and strengths involved alone. True. Supes is not getting past 2. LOL at him having even odds at 4.

leonidas
and lol at you thinking anyone (a) knows who you are confused or, (b) thinks your opinions are in even the tiniest, most microscopic way imaginable, meaningful. such blatant dc hate deserves to be ignored. smile

abhilegend
My bad, that was for the Supes/Namor thread. O.............k.

Everything. This isn't average superman. Its all out superman who has a very few appearances and has a very high average among heralds. He never gets taken down by Grundy. Read some comics. And there is what he has actually done while all out.

In this case that's exactly what happens. Its not regular superman here.

Who the **** cares if or not he can fly at light speed? Nobody in this thread fights at light speed either.

There is the problem, you think just because they are cosmic beings, they always play above him. That's just ****ing wrong. He is not going to beat a guy who has a record of getting blown up in every appearance from shattering via falling from a building, destroyed by captain britain, oneshotted by thor, destroyed by morg and shit like that? You are laughable. Then its good we don't take only powersets in account. Yuor mighty airwalker and Terrax would be lucky to get one win over superman in this state. Truth hurts, isn't it?

abhilegend
Originally posted by leonidas
and lol at you thinking anyone (a) knows who you are confused or, (b) thinks your opinions are in even the tiniest, most microscopic way imaginable, meaningful. such blatant dc hate deserves to be ignored. smile
Yeah, I don't know why he even bothers.

h1a8
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Superman is not holding back etc and heals fully after each match up

1.Air Walker
2.Terrax/Air Walker
3.Red Shift/Terrax/Air Walker
4.C Nova/Red shift/Terrax/Air Walker
5.Morg/C Nova/Red shift/Terrax/Air Walker
6.Stardust/C Nova/Red shift/Terrax/Air Walker
7.Silver Surfer/Stardust/C Nova/Red shift/Terrax/Air Walker

No bfr

How far does Clark get

Using speed and strength to his fullest he gets to 5.

abhilegend
Yeah, I behold you the mighty Airwalker who superman needs his high showings to beat.

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16926696_Fantastic_Four_v1_121_19.jpghttp://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16926694_Fantastic_Four_v1_121_20.jpghttp://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16926695_Fantastic_Four_v1_121_21.jpg

That's from his very first appearance BTW.

laughing out loud

9jaboy

So the issue here is that he is fighting in space vs Cosmic Beings that on paper operate regularly above his average skillset of showings, and thats what matters. Can he take down Air Walker....I'll say he has good chances if we take his high showings into account...but bringing Terrax into the picture with a double team is still wrong and its simply unlikely he can take them both down based on powersets durabilty and strengths involved alone.
what??what ignorance,,superman holding back would STOMP airwalker and terrax together,,...btw do you have proof superman actually builds his speed b/c this aint physics..flash doesnt.

Rao Kal El
I really enjoy reding the argument of ignorance made by people claiming that they know superman's "average" is kind of cute looking at them thinking and trying to grasp straws.

On topic he could go from 3 to 5 non sundiped

And might clear it if he sundips

Epicurus
Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loudthumb up

TheLordofMurder
Superman is able to reach down deep and find a way to win most of the time...

That said, its a completely lost cause for Supes once Morg shows up...

Supes stops dead at 5...

horrorwolf

Fanboys think that because Superman has flown at light before that he operates that way all the time...which is a failed thought process.

I rest my case. roll eyes (sarcastic) And rabid fanboyism aside, he still stops COLD at 2.

horrorwolf
Yeah, I behold you the mighty Airwalker who superman needs his high showings to beat.

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16926696_Fantastic_Four_v1_121_19.jpghttp://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16926694_Fantastic_Four_v1_121_20.jpghttp://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16926695_Fantastic_Four_v1_121_21.jpg

That's from his very first appearance BTW.

laughing out loud

As you notice he is going vs Surfer....And Superman's 1st appearance surrounded lifting cars. Your Point?. As I said I can find lowballs for every high feat you have stored. Obviously neither Airwalker nor Terrax has had enough writers and story involvement to match Superman's massive number of appearances, which obviously affects his feats (low or high).

Point still remains, Superman doesn't have the powerset on paper to outmatch both Terrax and Airwalker.

abhilegend
Look who's back and just as "intelligent" as ever. I ask again how is Terrax and Airwalker beating him? Or are your word is enough on its own with no comics agreeing with you?

But post more pre-crisis scans and whine how superman has copied captain marvel, that always works.

abhilegend
As you notice he is going vs Surfer....And Superman's 1st appearance surrounded lifting cars. Your Point?. As I said I can find lowballs for every high feat you have stored. Obviously neither Airwalker nor Terrax has had enough writers and story involvement to match Superman's massive number of appearances.

Point still remains, Superman doesn't have the powerset on paper to outmatch both Terrax and Airwalker.
Except golden age superman isn't in this thread. Preboot superman started in 1986 after COIE. Shut up with your inane ramblings already.

Who the **** cares about powersets? All of these characters just blast and punch anyway in fights.

horrorwolf
Except golden age superman isn't in this thread. Preboot superman started in 1986 after COIE. Shut up with your inane ramblings already.

eek!

Oh my....comic book internet thug frightens me...rotf - Are you serious?!?

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Try getting outside a bit ok kid? Love how morons think they silence others - I realize you're a very very passionate fanboy...but this is a forum where anyone can post theoretical thoughts about FICTIONAL comics...no need to attempt to toughguy the opinions of others ok? Thanks.

abhilegend
eek!

Oh my....comic book internet thug frightens me...rotf - Are you serious?!?

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Try getting outside a bit ok kid? Love how morons think they silence others - I realize you're a very very passionate fanboy...but this is a forum where anyone can post theoretical thoughts about FICTIONAL comics...no need to attempt to toughguy the opinions of others ok? Thanks.
Wut? Are you for real? I said to stop your inane ramblings, not that I'm going to break your legs up or something.

You should take your advice and go wherever you were for all these years. Its good for all.

Bentley
He's obviously trolling you Abhi, just report him and ignore the rest awesr

horrorwolf
Wut? Are you for real? I said to stop your inane ramblings, not that I'm going to break your legs up or something.

You should take your advice and go wherever you were for all these years. Its good for all.

Thats just it - I will state my opinion whether you think its inane or not. Thats my point...I really could care less about your Superman passions. I just came in to say Superman stops at two and started getting insults from you for some reason...Im just saying calm yourself. I get it, you like Superman. big grin That does not make my opinion inane.

By the way Sorry to break it to you but um...(*pssst... supes is not real...)
Yes, its true.

And since you like technicalities (Golden Age, Silver etc) and you like to read as much as you claim to....there was never a version of Superman stated.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Bentley
He's obviously trolling you Abhi, just report him and ignore the rest awesr
You're right. The guy is just trolling with no reasons whatsoever behind his arguments.Originally posted by horrorwolf
Thats just it - I will state my opinion whether you think its inane or not. Thats my point...I really could care less about your Superman passions. I just came in to say Superman stops at two and started getting insults from you for some reason...Im just saying calm yourself. I get it, you like Superman. big grin That does not make my opinion inane.

By the way Sorry to break it to you but um...(*pssst... supes is not real...)
Yes, its true.

And since you like technicalities (Golden Age, Silver etc) and you like to read as much as you claim to....there was never a version of Superman stated.
You finished trolling?

horrorwolf
You're right. The guy is just trolling with no reasons whatsoever behind his arguments.
You finished trolling?

Kid, If I were trolling I would be crying in attempts to stop you from posting your opinions on fictional characters. But I didn't because unlike you I DO NOT CARE...so.......

I don't get all butthurt because someone else thinks less of comic characters than I do. Point being - we can come in here for fun to post opinions of fictional comic battles, but really - its all it is. For FUN guy...relax.

abhilegend
I told you to stop not because you said superman loses, you could repeat it a thousand times and I couldn't care less. Its because your reasoning is an insult to human intelligence with random pre-crisis scans, toyman scans and whining about captain marvel.

In nutshell, you're a poor man's h1a8.

horrorwolf
I told you to stop not because you said superman loses, you could repeat it a thousand times and I couldn't care less. Its because your reasoning is an insult to human intelligence with random pre-crisis scans, toyman scans and whining about captain marvel.

In nutshell, you're a poor man's h1a8.

Your opinion. I didn't mean to insult or scare you with the lowballs...I was only making a point about character inconsistencies between writers and character versions. a poor man's H1a8...?....really?!? I suppose that's just another type of insult, or to get me to change my opinion (so I wont be H1a8 I suppose???)...lol whatever. As I said there was really no version of which Superman stated by the OP.

Again though, you really are just way too passionate about a fictional comic character...but its cool man... cool

horrorwolf
By the way abhilegend......

Something for you to notice - Every post you have added in this thread has been in defensive of other's responses.

I noticed that nowhere did you ever state to the OP how far YOU actually thought Superman would get in this Gauntlet...

On Topic - What say you? Exactly How far does he actually get in your expert opinion? wink

horrorwolf
Hello?....abhilegend??? uh, Anyone there?.......

We (Or at least the OP) wants to know how far YOU YOURSELF actually thinks Superman gets in this gauntlet....

See, thats at least the general idea of these topics. Sometimes people are so busy trolling others opinions, that they forget to give the topic creator a response of their own.

abhilegend
By the way abhilegend......

Something for you to notice - Every post you have added in this thread has been in defensive of other's responses.

I noticed that nowhere did you ever state to the OP how far YOU actually thought Superman would get in this Gauntlet...

On Topic - What say you? Exactly How far does he actually get in your expert opinion? wink Originally posted by horrorwolf
Hello?....abhilegend??? uh, Anyone there?.......

We (Or at least the OP) wants to know how far YOU YOURSELF actually thinks Superman gets in this gauntlet....

See, thats at least the general idea of these topics. Sometimes people are so busy trolling others opinions, that they forget to give the topic creator a response of their own. I already said he stops at 5.

horrorwolf
I already said he stops at 5.

Cool Thanks for your expert opinion sir.

*Notice I dont need to bash you because I disagree... (Mostly cause I dont give a sh*t...but yeah...)

Badabing
If we ban all Superman threads, everybody can thank Abhi.

Epicurus
^Finally! A character not called Thanos that gets a forum ban ftw.thumb up

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Badabing
If we ban all Superman threads, everybody can thank Abhi.

That might not be a bad idea.... laughing

Badabing
That might not be a bad idea.... laughing And you're next on the list. sneer

Tony Stark
Stalemate at 1.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

This guy............

Epicurus
Back to the thread topic; stops at 5.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Epicurus
Back to the thread topic; stops at 5.
thumb up

Silent Master
Stops at 3 or 4.

Stoic
I recall a thread that pit Superman against Firelord, and Terrax, and I thought that he would win if he went all out. I stand by what I said in that thread. Superman should be able to get to 4, but outside of that, I believe that 5 is being way too generous. Most High Herald types should stop at 4-5 anyways. This would also depend on how much the writers want to stretch that S, because there were times in the history of Superman, that I could have swore that he was operating on the level of a High Trans, but then again that may just be me placing the beating that he gave Darkseid a bit too high.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.