DBZ Raditz runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SSJGGogeta
http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100611163039/dragonball/images/2/2c/RaditzDragonBallZnvk.png

Alright, so Raditz is given an order to wipe out all life on three planets in a solar system.

The first planet he goes to will be the planet that hosts the series "Avatar: The last airbender". (I was going to pick One Piece, but I honestly don't know enough about it to host a thread with it as a contender.)

http://cdn-media.hollywood.com/images/l/avatar_the_last_airbender.jpg

Rules for the Avatar planet: This takes place during the arrival of Sozin's comet. This boost applies to Aang, and every Firebender. All of the benders come together in hopes of stopping Raditz, so until the battle is over, Azula, Ozai and every other Firebender are on team Avatar for the moment. Everyone has all of their demonstrated abilities, and Aang is allowed control over the Avatar state by the previous Avatars, in hopes of saving the planet.

If he finishes on the Avatar planet, he will travel, after one day of rest, to the planet that hosts the anime "Bleach".

http://www.animationmagazine.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/bleach-post1.jpg

Rules for the Bleach world: All characters are at their peak, which is the most recent versions in the series. If a character has new abilities that haven't been shown yet, then they retain whatever previous form was their most powerful. Examples of this are Ichigo and Kenpachi, as they both have new swords/sword abilities that haven't been shown, so Ichigo would assume the form he had when attempting to fight Juha Bach, and Kenny would be the version that defeated Unohana, with no sword release.

Also, they postpone the blood war to attempt defeating Raditz, so Juha Bach, all the Sternritters and everyone else including Aizen is on the same side(Aizen is in the form he fought Dangai Ichigo in, with the Hogyoku in possesion.).

Since Goku has fought ghosts and spirits before, we can assume that ki is the equivalent to spiritual energy. This means no "Raditz can't see them or detect them with his scouters." argument.

If Raditz can clear Bleach, he will rest for a day until he moves onto the Naruto world.

Naruto rules: Again, any wars are postponed and this is the current version, as in what's happening right now in the manga. Madara's new sage abilities aren't known, so he is in his normal Rinnegan Hashirama mode, with the ability to summon the ten tails. Everyone that is dead is dead, with the exception of Naruto and Sasuke. They are both alive and in their most recent primes, Sasuke's being EMS mode, and Naruto's being Kyuubi sage mode. Everyone else that hasn't been killed yet in the manga is alive. Basically everyone except the Edo Tensei Kage's, Neji, Obito, Killer Bee, Itachi and whoever else has died without being resurrected so far.

If he clears all the worlds, he gets to choose who anally violates him when he gets back, between Zarbon and Dodoria. wink

SSJGGogeta

carver9
Raditz gets stomped by the Bleach verse.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by carver9

Care to elaborate?

StealthRanger
Raditz solos both verses

Why make it a gauntlet nao?

ares834
Originally posted by carver9

Eh?

SSJGGogeta
The only thing I could honestly see doing damage to Raditz would be Itachi's Totsuka blade, or the Naruto/Sasuke combo attack with Sage mode Curse mark Susano'o Kyuubi Biju chakra mode cloak the two can make that broke Jyuubito's god blade. That pits them at above moon buster pretty quickly. It's still debatable though because Raditz tanked blasts from Piccolo that destroyed the moon without getting a scratch on him.

TheTyrant
Everyone will be fodder except for Yhwach, Madara, Hashirama, Soul King, Yamamoto, Juubi, and Sage of Six Paths. I personally think they can manage to beat him through their hax, but in terms of raw power and physical stats, he's far above all of the verses put together.

And Zarbon.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Everyone will be fodder except for Yhwach, Madara, Hashirama, Soul King, Yamamoto, Juubi, and Sage of Six Paths. I personally think they can manage to beat him through their hax, but in terms of raw power and physical stats, he's far above all of the verses put together.

And Zarbon.

I agree. Although I don't think any of them could win because it would take all of them and he's fighting them at different times. I also didn't include the sage because he's too much of an unknown, as well as the Soul King.

Again though, the only attacks I really see damaging him are the Totsuka blade and the Naruto/Sasuke combo attack. It's doubtful though if they would get a chance to use/land it though, unless of course he was being cocky and took it to the chest. It still probably would only be about equal to kid Gohan's head-butt in force though, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.