Starkiller vs. No-Suit Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmoul
We all know that Starkiller has beaten a suited Vader a few times, and his clone was able to repeat the feat after him.

This time, Starkiller is against Vader with no suit, after a successful dark transfer. This is RotJ Vader. Starkiller gets 2 sabers.

Fight is in the Geonossian arena.

Who wins, and why?

UltimateAnomaly
Wouldn't a focused non-suit Vader be roughly 200% of Sidious/Yoda, with the highest midichlorian count and connection to the Force ever recorded? Not to mention all that experience he's gained from fighting jedi..

I'd put my money on Vader any day. Saber or Force in this scenario.

Petrus
By RotJ, full-limbed Vader would probably be even more powerful than Palpatine. If this is the case, he'd destroy Starkiller in ten seconds. Or less.

Oneness
Suited Vader is a lot more dangerous than Anakin unless Anakin is in the zone of focus.

Anakin knew half of what Vader knew about the Force, in the EU, DV and the Ghost Prison, Rise of Darth Vader, etc, and TFU further confirms, Vader was a sage.

Zonakin, on the other hand, was a force of nature like Force Rage Starkiller II. Between them two Zonakin might come out on top, although I see Starkiller II beating Zonakin on account of superior knowledge and skill hacks. They're close in power level although Zonakin is tapping into some serious energy.

If he'd left Obi-Wan to face Dooku alone to tend to Padme in AoTC he'd have been expelled, trained by Sidious, and would have had those glowing red eyes and oneness with the dark side, and, based on the Mortis indecent, Vitiate or FoTJ Luke wouldn't come close.

Oneness
Originally posted by UltimateAnomaly
Wouldn't a focused non-suit Vader be roughly 200% of Sidious/Yoda, with the highest midichlorian count and connection to the Force ever recorded? Not to mention all that experience he's gained from fighting jedi..

Nope, focus allows him to learn faster and become stronger in pure combat.

He's lacking so much training, he was held back by Obi-Wan all the way until the Clone Wars, and the Council didn't really give him the resources they'd had, they were very afraid of what he might do once his abilities developed beyond Yoda or Windu.

TFU I Starkiller has a better array of Force powers at his disposal, like everything Anakin had and more imparted Vader, and just as powerful.

If he beat Vader, he'd beat Anakin.

Lord Stark
Well Starkiller is non-canon so Vader stomps awesome

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Well Starkiller is non-canon so Vader stomps awesome

Yes, this makes us happy.

Q99
No, Starkiller is still canon.

The way the EU works- for now at least- is that parts of stuff can be overridden without the whole thing. So even though the Rebel origin in TFU has been retconned, there is still a Starkiller.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Q99
No, Starkiller is still canon.

The way the EU works- for now at least- is that parts of stuff can be overridden without the whole thing. So even though the Rebel origin in TFU has been retconned, there is still a Starkiller.

Curious does this mean Shaak Ti is still dead?

The Renegade
I'm seeing a lot of "Non-diced-and-sliced-lava-coated Anakin would be Palpatine levels of whoopassery by RotJ" but what are we basing these projections on?

See, I know he had excellent potential, because it's still ringing in my f*cking ears, I heard it that many times... but is there anything more substantial than a few offhand, "Oh, he's going to be the Jordan of Jedi" remarks?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.