Sylar/Peter vs Manhatten

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
Can Manhattan take them down?

marwash22
yes.

/thread.

Supra
Originally posted by marwash22
yes.

/thread.

How?

NemeBro
This is a good thread.

Epicurus
What are the best feats for this Sylar/Peter duo? They keep popping up in every new thread being made on this forum, so I guess they must be pretty uber.

Supra
Originally posted by Epicurus
What are the best feats for this Sylar/Peter duo? They keep popping up in every new thread being made on this forum, so I guess they must be pretty uber.

I thought you knew who they where? They are really uber.

marwash22
Originally posted by Supra
How? dude, i saw the what you wrote before the edit.

"finally someone can beat these tards"...

get your contrarian ass outta here.

Supra
dude, i saw the what you wrote before the edit.

Oh wow, you caught me editing my post from not having to explain yourself, to having to explain yourself, do you want a cookie? How bout your go back to the CVF.

Epicurus
I thought you knew who they where? They are really uber.
I know that they are characters from a tv show called Heroes, unfortunately I don't follow that show.

marwash22
Oh wow, you caught me editing my post from not having to explain yourself, to having to explain yourself, do you want a cookie? How bout your go back to the CVF. you made a thread with the intention of having the duo lose, cheered when i said Manhattan wins, then edited your post to ask why.

no expression

Supra
you made a thread with the intention of having the duo lose, cheered when i said Manhattan wins, then edited your post to ask why.

no expression

I want to know why you think they win, as with most of my own threads I try not to take sides and remain objective, thus by me asking you how they win, rather then just saying "/thread"

Are you really mad now that you chose Manhatten?

Silent Master
dude, i saw the what you wrote before the edit.

I can confirm that you're telling the truth, as I also saw his post pre-edit.

Supra
Originally posted by Silent Master
I can confirm that you're telling the truth, as I also saw his post pre-edit.

I confirm your a spammer.

BlackZero30x
Nah they win.

marwash22
I know that they are characters from a tv show called Heroes, unfortunately I don't follow that show. they're actually not all that powerful in terms in physical ability (strength, durability, etc), but they have a lot of exotic powers that make them almost impossible to beat.

-wolverine level regeneration (actually higher considering they never age and Wolverine does, and they grow entire bones back in seconds).
-time/space manipulation.
-alchemy
-particle manipulation
-matter manipulation

marwash22
Are you really mad now that you chose Manhatten? no. I'm confused as to why you made a thread knowing full well what the outcome would be.

Pretty sure I'm the one who said in the other thread that Manhattan would be one of the only people in movie history who could defeat them.

you're a troll.

BlackZero30x
Nuclear energy also....can't forget that

Supra
no. I'm confused as to why you made a thread knowing full well what the outcome would be.

If your confused thats not my problem.

Just like you just edited your post up there..your a hypocrite. And now your going on ignore for being a hypocrite. Suck off troll

Epicurus
(actually higher considering they never age and Wolverine does, and they grow entire bones back in seconds)
Debatable, since movie Wolverine looked pretty much the same during WW2 as he does in the modern era. Not to mention that after Sabertooth broke one of his bone claws in their first scuffle in Origins, Wolverine regrew within the fortnight(though that's not as impressive as their feat of regrowing bone within seconds).

marwash22
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
Nuclear energy also....can't forget that included in the particle manip. Ted's ability is moving up subatomic particles.

Silent Master
Wolverine looks older in his latest movie than he did in X-men 1, so he does appear to age....although to be fair, the actor was almost 10 years older and make-up can only do so much.

Supra
Wolverine looks older in his latest movie than he did in X-men 1, so he does appear to age....although to be fair, the actor was almost 10 years older and make-up can only do so much.

What does that have to do with OP? Your spamming nonsense as usual.

Epicurus
Don't confuse the actor's real life physiological limitations with those of his character's.

Silent Master
Don't confuse the actor's real life physiological limitations with those of his character's.

That's my point though, the character did look older.

marwash22
Debatable, since movie Wolverine looked pretty much the same during WW2 as he does in the modern era. Not to mention that after Sabertooth broke one of his bone claws in their first scuffle in Origins, Wolverine regrew within the fortnight(though that's not as impressive as their feat of regrowing bone within seconds). in the "DoFP" trailer, Wolverine is noticeably older than he is in the other movies (he has gray hair), he even says "i wake up in my younger body", and that story takes place no more than 20 years in the future.

Adam Monroe was 350 years old and never aged a bit.

Robtard
If Wolverine ages in the films, it's EXTREMELY slow. In that retarded last film the Japanese villain states that Logan looks exactly the same as he did in 1945. Since he's based off the comics, it stands to reason he ages, just much slower than normal humans,

That aside, Manhattan teleports them into our sun or into a sun in another galaxy while not caring.

marwash22
nah, they actually have superior space/time powers. Manhattan would just make them esplode.

Epicurus
in the "DoFP" trailer, Wolverine is noticeably older than he is in the other movies (he has gray hair), he even says "i wake up in my younger body", and that story takes place no more than 20 years in the future.

Adam Monroe was 350 years old and never aged a bit.
His face seems to be semi-scarred, so that's open to interpretation. Which could probably explain his "younger body" comment. Anyways, we see that he is essentially identical to how he was in WW2 in The Wolverine. So his aging is either repressed or as Rob said, extremely slow. Not to mention in the very same WW2 scene, Wolvy survives the Hiroshima bombing, so there's that.

Robtard
They could possibly heal from that; Manhattan would know this. So teleporting them into a sun in another galaxy is the safer attack.

marwash22
aging "extremely slow" is still inferior to "not at all".

marwash22
Peter became a nuclear bomb and merely passed out from the expulsion of energy.

edit: he didn't even pass out, he was perfectly fine after releasing the energy.

Robtard
Logan has the better body, /pwned

Supra
Originally posted by Robtard
Logan has the better body, /pwned

laughing laughing

maxivitopowe
no. I'm confused as to why you made a thread knowing full well what the outcome would be.

Pretty sure I'm the one who said in the other thread that Manhattan would be one of the only people in movie history who could defeat them.

you're a troll. Originally posted by BlackZero30x
Nuclear energy also....can't forget that
dont forget the death tears

Supra
lol

DrDeadpool
Sylar and Peter were really powerful when they reached their maximum powers but still they aren't on the level of Dr Manhattan !! smile

carver9
Debatable, since movie Wolverine looked pretty much the same during WW2 as he does in the modern era. Not to mention that after Sabertooth broke one of his bone claws in their first scuffle in Origins, Wolverine regrew within the fortnight(though that's not as impressive as their feat of regrowing bone within seconds).

If Wolverine arm get chopped off, can he regrow it back?

carver9
Also, did Sylar ever mimic that guys power who was able to open black holes? This battle depends on who acts first and from what I saw, Manhattan didn't have Super speed, especially on the level of these two. With that said, the duo stomps. They have nearly unlimited options.

DrDeadpool
Super speed wont be a problem for Dr , he can see particles that are at light speed and also act very complicated !! and except the black holes (Which is also debatable !! ) i can't see any other option for the team !!

carver9
Originally posted by DrDeadpool
Super speed wont be a problem for Dr , he can see particles that are at light speed and also act very complicated !! and except the black holes (Which is also debatable !! ) i can't see any other option for the team !!

When has the Doctor ever shown light speed reaction? Seeing something is different than reacting to something?

Lol..
They have numerous of options. Has Doc ever healed from being blown up by a Nuke?

Nephthys
He healed from complete and utter disintegration. erm

It was the first trick he learned.

DrDeadpool
He can react to sub atomic particles that's why he can manipulate them !!!!! and nukes not gonna stop Dr Manhattan , even if its destroys his body it wont destroy his consciousness and he can instruct his body after that !!

carver9
He can react to sub atomic particles that's why he can manipulate them !!!!! and nukes not gonna stop Dr Manhattan , even if its destroys his body it wont destroy his consciousness and he can instruct his body after that !!

Can you post the scene where he is reacting to these particals? Manipulating and reactions (Sigh...OMG) are two different things. Vulcan can shoot LIGHT beams out of his hands, doesn't mean he can react at light speed.

Does coming back from complete annihilation fatigues him?.

DrDeadpool
He can change matter so he can move electrons from an orbital to a higher one or a lower one or change their spins and energy levels in order to do that he has to react to those electrons , they are moving at light speed and he is going to change their place !!!

Nephthys
Originally posted by carver9
Does coming back from complete annihilation fatigues him?.

No. At the end of the movie he gets disintegrated again and reforms a bit later while talking about how easy it is for him to do, since it was the very first thing he ever did with his powers, and about how no-one is remotely a threat to him.

Also he would be unaffected by a nuke anyway. He brags about walking on the sun at one point. Theres is nothing Peter or Sylar can do to him.

Epicurus
IIRC, the temperatures prevalent on the surface of the sun don't compare to those produced by a nuke. Not to mention that in the Watchmenverse, nukes can release tachyons which block his precog. Depending on whether we ascribe this property to Sylar/Peter's nuking capabilities as well, they could affect him to some degree.

Also, how does Manhattan deal with time manip?

NemeBro
When has the Doctor ever shown light speed reaction? Seeing something is different than reacting to something?

Lol..
They have numerous of options. Has Doc ever healed from being blown up by a Nuke? He's healed from total deconstruction of his physical body.

Don't do this carver.

DrDeadpool
Time in watchmen universe is different than heroes universe !!! in heroes time was like a line (in real universe its not) but in watchmen there was something more complicated that we preserve as time ( it is mostly based on string theory ) !! that's why tachyons could affect Dr Manhattan's Precognition , Tachyons are some sort of a distraction in sub atomic universe and can affect space and time (they can move faster than light) but they actually don't exist in real life at least we haven't observed them but theoretically if they did exist they would be some sort of an anti physics !!!!!! anyway Peter and Sylar still can't defeat Dr big grin

Robtard
Manhattan can exist without a physical form, so the only way the heroes team can win* is if they time-travel back in time and kill Jon Osterman before he becomes Dr. Manhattan.

Since they'd not know this, they're ****ed and get their whiny asses teleported into a sun in the next galaxy over.

*unless they have a power that allows them to destroy a formless consciousness I can't recall?

carver9
He can change matter so he can move electrons from an orbital to a higher one or a lower one or change their spins and energy levels in order to do that he has to react to those electrons , they are moving at light speed and he is going to change their place !!!

no expression

Arachnid1
Manhattan stomps here so stupid hard.

DrDeadpool
no expression

no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.