Tauriel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Salthasha
Non Canon character but she so fits, and I must say that I am very satisfied with how she was written in. it was J.r.r. Tolkien's goal that others might expand upon his world and at last it seems at least in Hollywood a tasteful and respectful job has been done when adding Tauriel the ginger headed elf played by the most lovely Evangeline Lilly.
I am an elf person have always been so since my earliest of days portraying them in D and D, though typically I am not of most gamers I do shower and brush my teeth and am excessive in my motivation at work, I would say as far as the lovelies are concerned my Favorite is 1. Tauriel 2. Arwen 3. Galadriel, in the movies.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Salthasha
though typically I am not of most gamers I do shower and brush my teeth and am excessive in my motivation at work Oh go f*ck yourself.

COG Veteran
Tauriel was just some lame creation and a lame attempt at creating a love story with another character who never even had any dialog in the book.

Draugwen

Syndicate
She was actually shown in BFME2 before her appearance in the movie. I liked her as a character but just the fact that either she or Legolas were in there kind makes me feel like they're betraying the original incarnation of The Hobbit. She's a great actor and alone might have been an interesting new character but I must say I dislike the love triangle that took up around half an hour of the movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.