Yuri Boyka vs Batman(DK)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pain100
Yuri Boyka vs Batman(DK)

marwash22
I assume Batman is unarmed and has no body armor, correct?

FrothByte
Boyka breaks him.

KingD19
Boyka's faster, stronger, more durable, a better fighter, etc, etc...

Robtard
How is Boyka stronger?

How is Boyka more durable?

How is Boyka a better fighter?

He's probably faster.

KingD19
All the damage Batman took he took wearing armor. Boyka has taken considerable beatings and kept going. At one point I believe he was fighting on a leg that was as good as broken.

And you're seriously asking how he's a better fighter? He has two movies showcasing his fighting skill as one of the best fighters in the world. Batman for all his skill never fought anyone but goons really. And when he fought skilled people(Ra's and Bane), it was clear he was outmatched.

Strength I don't think I meant to keep when I posted as Batman has a feat or two like the one armed lifting feat. But Boyka's more than strong enough to put a whooping on him without his armor. And he's so much faster it's ridiculous.

Psychotron
I don't know about strength but Boyka is >>>> Batman in terms of skill. Baleman was a pretty shitty fighter though that's probably due to the bad choreography.

Epicurus
Boyka wins.

Utrigita
Highly depends on the circumstances imo. If they are fighting in a ring like Boyka did in undisputed and Batman is just Bruce, I think Boyka will win eventually. However if they fight in a more open environment and Batman gets his armor I see it swinging in Batmans favor. Ultimately I find it a bit hard to call because we are given very little information about the circumstances for the fight.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Utrigita
Highly depends on the circumstances imo. If they are fighting in a ring like Boyka did in undisputed and Batman is just Bruce, I think Boyka will win eventually. However if they fight in a more open environment and Batman gets his armor I see it swinging in Batmans favor. Ultimately I find it a bit hard to call because we are given very little information about the circumstances for the fight.

It's kind of unfair to give Wayne his armor while Boyka fights in his usual shorts no?

If they fight fairly in the ring, h2h, then Boyka definitely wins, and it won't take him too long to do it. As far as we've seen, Wayne has shown no skill in defending against a ground game.

Utrigita
Originally posted by FrothByte
It's kind of unfair to give Wayne his armor while Boyka fights in his usual shorts no?

If they fight fairly in the ring, h2h, then Boyka definitely wins, and it won't take him too long to do it. As far as we've seen, Wayne has shown no skill in defending against a ground game.

Absolutely, however we have never seen Bruce fight without his armor so his durability without it will mostly be speculation, imo.

Completely agree, I'm merely pointing out that the stipulations concerning this fight leaves something to be desired.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.