Blade vs Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Standard equipment.

zopzop
Depends how badly each wants to win. In character, I'd give it to Cage (I don't think Blade would be out for blood vs a fellow hero).

pym-ftw
Cage gives Blade a standing ovation

Blade dies.

Bentley
Racist thread.

carver9
But I'm black.

Bentley
Originally posted by carver9
But I'm black.

I thought you were green and gamma radiated confused

carver9
Originally posted by Bentley
I thought you were green and gamma radiated confused

Only during furocious modes, which you are making me go into right now. mad

StiltmanFTW
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade/BladeandCage.jpg

SamZED
Blade. Adamantium Blade...

juggernaut74
I've never seen Cage cut by adamantium.

namorsubby
But I'm black. George Washington carver. I'm sorry... I could not resist.

If blade has an adamantium sword and is willing to kill him I don't see him losing. Unless he still isn't strong enough to pierce his skin with it, which I'd doubt.

carver9
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I've never seen Cage cut by adamantium.

Yes, adamantium is deadly to him. It actually poisons him when cut by it...to the point of near death if he isn't treated.

juggernaut74
Well if that's true then Blade has a shot.

Trackz
Blade does not care about killing heroes. He's fatally wounded Spitfire, his current girlfriend, and Hannibal King, his best friend. He was also come with allowing Monica to die during combat.

Trackz
Originally posted by namorsubby
George Washington carver. I'm sorry... I could not resist.

If blade has an adamantium sword and is willing to kill him I don't see him losing. Unless he still isn't strong enough to pierce his skin with it, which I'd doubt. White Tiger's strong enough to pierce Luke Cage with her claws, I don't think she's substantially stronger than Blade, if at all.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Trackz
White Tiger's strong enough to pierce Luke Cage with her claws, I don't think she's substantially stronger than Blade, if at all.

Luke needs to be more durable.

juggernaut74
Blade does not care about killing heroes. He's fatally wounded Spitfire, his current girlfriend, and Hannibal King, his best friend. He was also come with allowing Monica to die during combat. I'm not sure about that. Those two are vampires and he wouldn't outright kill Monica imo.

deathslash
I'm not sure about that. Those two are vampires and he wouldn't outright kill Monica imo. He also tried his best not to kill Spider-man when he became a vampire.

StiltmanFTW
Yes, adamantium is deadly to him. It actually poisons him when cut by it...to the point of near death if he isn't treated.

smh

8swords
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade/BladeandCage.jpg

those eyes though. laughing out loud

juggernaut74
Originally posted by deathslash
He also tried his best not to kill Spider-man when he became a vampire. True. He did want to kill Jubilee but again she was a vampire.

Bentley
True. He did want to kill Jubilee but again she was a vampire.

And she kind of sucks.

As for the thread, Blade wins handily.

juggernaut74
White Tiger's strong enough to pierce Luke Cage with her claws, I don't think she's substantially stronger than Blade, if at all. I just saw that on the preview. That's pretty impressive for her but Cage's durability seems to be down in Mighty Avengers though as Cages seems to get hurt a lot. Seeing that makes me think that Blade has a shot, if I'm not mistaken Blade's stakes are very very sharp.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, he sharpens them to the nanopoint.

SamZED
Aren't Tigers claws magic?

StiltmanFTW
If they are, it means they can cut Superdouche! eek!

BlackWind
At the very least Blade could take out Luke's eyes. He's more than accurate enough.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by SamZED
Aren't Tigers claws magic? I don't think so I think they are just very sharp.

juggernaut74
Yeah, he sharpens them to the nanopoint. I don't know what that is but I like it.

Trackz
I just saw that on the preview. That's pretty impressive for her but Cage's durability seems to be down in Mighty Avengers though as Cages seems to get hurt a lot. Seeing that makes me think that Blade has a shot, if I'm not mistaken Blade's stakes are very very sharp.

How so? He was trading blows with one of thanos' people, can't remember her name. Spiderman only took him out by restraining him.

StiltmanFTW
Proxima Midnight.

juggernaut74
How so? He was trading blows with one of thanos' people, can't remember her name. Spiderman only took him out by restraining him. He's had a concussion, cracked ribs, and lost a molar iirc.

Trackz
He's had a concussion, cracked ribs, and lost a molar iirc.

Proxima Midnight, thanks to stiltman for reminding me of the name, did that to him though, and shes pretty powerful.

Philosophía
Bump!

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade/BladeandCage.jpg lol

Alex_Ferrana
If Blade has adamantium sword - he can win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.