Deadpool vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
movie versions

michaelx
Iron man rolfstomps.

KingD19
Tony dies.

carver9
Movie version of Deadpool could possibly win.

Silent Master
Deadpool might be able to win, if he doesn't fight like a full on retard like he did against Logan.

KingD19
He was pretty much schooling both Logan and Sabretooth at the same time for a majority of that fight. With only one opponent this is his fight to lose. He's got healing, adamantium arm blades, teleportation, optic blasts easily powerful enough to damage Tony's armor, and he can control electricity and tech.

K-Dog
Originally posted by KingD19
He was pretty much schooling both Logan and Sabretooth at the same time for a majority of that fight. With only one opponent this is his fight to lose. He's got healing, adamantium arm blades, teleportation, optic blasts easily powerful enough to damage Tony's armor, and he can control electricity and tech.

Did he get the abilities of the guy who Sabertooth killed first (control of electricity and electronics)? Huh, didn't know that. Would make sense, as Sabertooth was taking blood samples of his victims. Yeah, that would give him even more of a chance. Those adamantium arm blades would surely go through Tony's armor on the first swipe.

Placidity
Originally posted by K-Dog
Did he get the abilities of the guy who Sabertooth killed first (control of electricity and electronics)? Huh, didn't know that. Would make sense, as Sabertooth was taking blood samples of his victims. Yeah, that would give him even more of a chance. Those adamantium arm blades would surely go through Tony's armor on the first swipe.

Yes, he got Bradley's powers, that is how Stryker was able to link up to Deadpool via the computer. But clearly they tampered with it.

Ironman has a good chance via tri-lazor.

KingD19
Yeah. He got his powers, just didn't get to showcase it. I think it was necessary for those powers so he could be remotely controlled, but I'm not sure.

DarkSaint85
Plus, in character, IM wouldn't go all out blast at the get go.

In character, DP would teleport behind him and stab him in the back.

maxivitopowe
Bump

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Bump

Why do you keep bumping your own threads?

God Cloth Seiya
Cause he's baiting me.

DP wins

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Cause he's baiting me.

DP wins

What an idiot.. laughing

God Cloth Seiya
I'm an idiot?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
I'm an idiot?

No the OP who keeps baiting..

maxivitopowe
Please I'm not baiting anyone

I see what's hot topic and I bump

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Please I'm not baiting anyone

I see what's hot topic and I bump

No you bump your own threads because they suck and are pathetic and you force them upon people to bait them.

God Cloth Seiya
DP dick slaps iron mans head off.

/thread

Lestov16
You stole my thread, bytch mad

DrDeadpool
Tony wins.

God Cloth Seiya
Nope

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by Lestov16
You stole my thread, bytch mad Dont worry I commented on that to.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Lestov16
You stole my thread, bytch mad

Max is an idiot who can't read, think of his own ideas or use the search function, spell, capitalize or use complete sentences. When he makes a post, just stare at him, point your finger and laugh for being a complete idiot.

Pointing and laughing laughing laughing

The Spleen
XI ports onto IM's back and decaps him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.