The Great Flood!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
mad
The water pipe in the wall leaked last night and now my rugs are soaking wet. This morning when we woke up my roommate and I were standing in a puddle.,...it looked like someone had tired to create a new lake in our room......most of my stuff was dry... big grin thank goodness, but some of her stuff got wet....oh well it made for an interesting morning wink

Corran
Good attitude Jules, in the face of a problem you can say it made for an interesting morning, I like that.

Julie
thank you Corran......how many times can one say that they woke up and walked down the ladder of a bunk bed to go *squish*....yuck:-)
?

Ushgarak
Yeah, 'interesting' as in she knifed the maintenance man to death...

Corran
Hold on whilst I add them all up, right there was.....and....oh yes....ok I've got it now - none.

Julie
perhaps one day you'll have the pleasure, but really it is an experience you could do without I think.
Why would I do a thing like that ush?

Ushgarak
Snapped under the pressure.

Julie
oh....uh possibly, but really I was just gratefult he chap got here so I could go and tend to Spanish class.....they say it's all fixed now.

Ushgarak
The Spanish Class? Were they speaking German before, or something?

Corran
yeah, why'd they have to fix the spanish class, I thought that too.

Julie
I had to go to class.....Better???????

Corran
Before it was fixed?

Julie
huh....oh no...the matenance people came and a lady mopped and another guy came and said he fixed it,,,,I dunno...I just hope he's right

Ushgarak
How do you fix a Spanish class with a mop?

(We can go on doing this all night, Corran...)

Corran
Especially if they are talking in german to start with.

Ushgarak
Common mistake, that.

PadmeSkywalker
I would have said something like, "anyone have a caneo?" but oh well....last year the pipes burst in our high school...it was so funny watching our president emerge from the janitor's closet with his suit soaked...hahaha! he quit and the end of last year

mechmoggy
Aren't maintenance guys always surly characters?

Maybe its a prerequisite of the job. confused

finti
Great flood thought it was about that fairy tale about that ark

mechmoggy
The posters they went on two by two,
hurrah, hurrah,
the posters they went....etc.

PadmeSkywalker
haha

GordonSkywalker
"Disaster area...everybody out of the pool!'

Julie
maintenence people...hmmm I don't know what the prerecs are but this guy wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed.....but he certainly was pleasant enough

Corran
When he turned up, id he say 'looks like you have a leak somewhere' or something stupidly obvious like that.

Ushgarak
"You got too much water in here, that's your problem."

Julie, Corran and I went to a lot of trouble to make our silly Spanish class comments... you could at least acknowledge them...

(some people!)

mechmoggy
roll eyes (sarcastic)

You know when its gonna cost you when the repair man takes a sharp intake of breath and shakes his head.

Julie
no....what's that mean?

Ushgarak
She STILL isn't acknowledging it... I might have to ban you at this rate, Julie! Reason: Ignoring myself and Corran!!!

Corran
Jules it means he stalling for time and trying to make it sound worse than it is, then he'll rub his chin and shake his head before givining a whistle. If they take a calculator out then you are in realy trouble.

PadmeSkywalker
haha, did he ask something like, "Can you hand me that thing? You know, it turns this thingy here. The thingy that reminds me of a double bladed fork?"

mechmoggy
I think it would be worse if they asked to borrow your tools or even ask for advice, that would really worry me. eek!

PadmeSkywalker
haha, yeah that would be great!

mechmoggy

Julie
confused I'm so confused...I believe USh is doing this on purpose wink

Ushgarak
Bah..

Member.
hm...

Julie
so what were your questions?????

PadmeSkywalker
did he look at the water and say something like, "Did you leave the window open?"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.