Voldemort/Deadpool vs E Cullen/Windu: Movie Amalgam 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
they have no idea what the others powers are

Silent Master
Why would you mix DP with someone so worthless?

DarkSaint85
Lol, can imagine DP's personalities fighting with each other over what their Patronus should be....

maxivitopowe
movie versions

DarkSaint85
Wouldn't Voldepool be severely handicapped by having his mouth sewn shut?

Lestov16
Originally posted by Silent Master
Why would you mix DP with someone so worthless?

Vold is worthless?

maxivitopowe
non venal spells

Silent Master
Originally posted by Lestov16
Vold is worthless?

He doesn't really add anything worthwhile to DP, so yes.

Firefly218
Cullen/Windu win

dadudemon
Thread needs Rogue Jedi and Robtard as they have argued those characters the most.

I'll wait for one of them to respond before I form my decision...

I'm leaning towards Voldemort's team.

Edit - Unrelated: are there comic book gurus here that can tell me if adamantium is susceptible to magic?

Silent Master
I seem to recall Wolverine's adamantium being stated to have helped protect him from magical possession in an issue of Alpha flight; though that's comics and not movies....so I doubt it'll count for this thread.

KingD19
Magic doesn't exist as far as we know in the X-Men-verse.

However, Poolemort has a huge advantage. He can fly fairly fast, teleport(apparation or Wraith style), manipulate the circuitry in Mace Cullen's saber, cut into him fairly easily, and blast him with enough force to do some serious damage. And this is not including spells that could immobilize him, send him flying, make him float helplessly, etc...

In theory he could just float and zap Mace Cullen until he dies.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Silent Master
I seem to recall Wolverine's adamantium being stated to have helped protect him from magical possession in an issue of Alpha flight; though that's comics and not movies....so I doubt it'll count for this thread.

Originally posted by KingD19
Magic doesn't exist as far as we know in the X-Men-verse.

However, Poolemort has a huge advantage. He can fly fairly fast, teleport(apparation or Wraith style), manipulate the circuitry in Mace Cullen's saber, cut into him fairly easily, and blast him with enough force to do some serious damage. And this is not including spells that could immobilize him, send him flying, make him float helplessly, etc...

In theory he could just float and zap Mace Cullen until he dies.

Yeah, I don't care about the movies aspect for my question: it was just an aside question I had that I have been wondering about for ages but never got around to figuring it out.

Thanks, Silent Master, for answering.

StealthRanger
Windu solos Team 1 and his team mate

maxivitopowe
And you obviously can't read

FrothByte
Windu's force precog combined with Edward's superspeed would make him ridiculously hard to hit even with spells or teleportation of voldypool.

carver9
Deadpool speed>>Edwards.

Placidity
Originally posted by carver9
Deadpool speed>>Edwards.

Not so.

Edward can move faster than the human eye can see.

If Edward was the one in the elevator, none of the gunmen would even have seen him let alone shoot at him while he massacred them.

But its not just that, he is also a mind reader, and has force precog, even teleportation shouldn't catch him off guard.

KingD19
Bella saw them move plenty of times, even when moving at high speeds I believe.

Placidity
Bella saw them move plenty of times, even when moving at high speeds I believe.

That's because Bella is special and stuff, you know that.

7dV7dTsjeEo

And also when Laurent/James/Victoria plays with their food.

KingD19
Her being special only extends to her Mental Shield, which she had as a human and had amplified when she got turned. Aside from that she didn't have any powers like heightened perception. She saw them moving several times without any real problems.

Riley on the other hand was in the dark, in a rain storm. You can even see him squinting several times(presumably against the rain).

Doesn't change the fact that Bella saw them, and Deadpool saw bullets in flight. Ed Windu isn't so fast that he can't be seen, especially not by Poolemort.

Silent Master
Amalgam 2 wins, as Tommy boy just doesn't bring anything worthwhile to his side.

Placidity
Her being special only extends to her Mental Shield, which she had as a human and had amplified when she got turned. Aside from that she didn't have any powers like heightened perception. She saw them moving several times without any real problems.

Riley on the other hand was in the dark, in a rain storm. You can even see him squinting several times(presumably against the rain).

Doesn't change the fact that Bella saw them, and Deadpool saw bullets in flight. Ed Windu isn't so fast that he can't be seen, especially not by Poolemort.

I wasn't even referencing her powers. I was joking. But when did Bella see the vampires? And were the vampires trying to be invisible like Victoria was?

He was squinting to see into the shadows. But when she runs past right in front of him, it is in the light. It is night time, but it is clearly well-lit with bright lighting.

There's also the other scene I mentioned earlier. And probably others, don't remember, don't care that much.

KingD19
Eh...I remember some stuff. But yeah, I really can't be bothered to comb back through Twilight of all things.

But I'm pretty sure she saw Edward and Felix zipping around the Volturi throne room. And she had at least one of her inner monologues talking about his speed. But she could clearly see him. I think maybe she even saw the Cullens running around when they played baseball.

FrothByte
Eh...I remember some stuff. But yeah, I really can't be bothered to comb back through Twilight of all things.

But I'm pretty sure she saw Edward and Felix zipping around the Volturi throne room. And she had at least one of her inner monologues talking about his speed. But she could clearly see him. I think maybe she even saw the Cullens running around when they played baseball.

In the movies, there's really nothing to say that she saw them, or how clearly she saw them. During the Edward vs. Felix fight (IIRC) she turns her head when they start fighting but that doesn't mean she can clearly see them.

In the books she mentions that all she sees is a blur whenever they move at superspeeds (like playing baseball). Sometimes she just describes them as too fast for the eye to see. She's inconsistent. She's a girl and she's suicidal.

Stealth Moose
Windu TK's his way to victory, using precog to avoid anything that moves super fast, because that's why Anakin can pod race as a human and Obi-Wan can block a billion projectiles barely moving his blade.

maxivitopowe
bump

Placidity
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Windu TK's his way to victory, using precog to avoid anything that moves super fast, because that's why Anakin can pod race as a human and Obi-Wan can block a billion projectiles barely moving his blade.

Precog doesn't help if you aren't fast enough to react.

Blaster bolts are rather slow, this has been covered extensively - and most Jedi are quite limited in how many bolts they can deflect, they can be overloaded (although not that relevant here).

Windu has never shown any TK except retrieving his fallen light saber - an item of negligible weight.

Silent Master
Windu has the gay vamp's speed added to his, so he'll be more than fast enough.

Deadpool really needs to be mixed with someone better than Tommy boy.

StealthRanger
Well if you conveniently ignore Geonosis, Kasshyk and Hoth where they travel across several kilometers instantly then yea, blaster bolts are slow as hell

And you could always powerscale him off ****ers like Dooku, Qui Gon and Obi-Wan and such

God Cloth Seiya
deadmort wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.