Kratos(GoW) vs Loki(Marvel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Wei Phoenix
Loki super hard.

NemeBro
Kratos can't handle versatility or magical power like Loki's.

golem370
Well he would be able to use his weapons and skills plus he was able to withstand Hercules bear hug and break free from the bear hug which mean he withstood the bear hug of someone who once held the world on his shoulders.

ScreamPaste
The events of GoW deviate pretty hard from Greek myth, and their world isn't the spherical planet ours is, Atlas holds up a flat plane that makes up probably Greece.

golem370
Well that's still pretty powerful well into class 100 strength by Marvel standards. He was also able to get out of Atlas' hand which was a very durable feat.

ScreamPaste
It's well into class 100, yes, a very good feat, but not quite the planet on his shoulders level some people say.

I don't think he can take Loki, though. Dat magic.

NemeBro
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
The events of GoW deviate pretty hard from Greek myth, and their world isn't the spherical planet ours is, Atlas holds up a flat plane that makes up probably Greece. GoW is confirmed to be round actually.

And consist of other countries.

Ares has been in Egypt.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by NemeBro
GoW is confirmed to be round actually.

And consist of other countries.

Ares has been in Egypt.
Confirmed round when?

NemeBro
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100211112933/godofwar/images/0/0f/Pillar_of_the_world.jpg

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120429135822/godofwar/images/1/1e/Atlas_%28GoW%29.jpg

Concept art gives the world as held up a rather round shape, my nigga.

There's not really any evidence of it being flat, though I'll admit I could have sworn I had better pictures or videos of the world being round than I've brought.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Confirmed round when?

http://86bb71d19d3bcb79effc-d9e6924a0395cb1b5b9f03b7640d26eb.r91.cf1.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/god-of-war-ascension-easter-eggs.jpg

From God of War: Ascension. It's an Easter Egg, but it prolly counts. srug

NemeBro
Oh that was actually from God of War?

Interesting.

ArtificialGlory
Well, that's a whole lot of inconsistency.

NemeBro
So is your mother.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Well, that's a whole lot of inconsistency. Right? What the hell is Atlas standing on? haermm The concept art is honestly not worth much but if we have an actual view of GoW Earth being round then what the hell is Atlas doing?

NemeBro
Your mother isn't worth much.

EmptyHearted

Lol you never get old.

ArtificialGlory

You know, if you keep trash-talking our mothers, we might just have to tell them to stop servicing you.

Utrigita
Loki wins. As mentioned before that magic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.