Transformers Rise of Dark Spark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
rFsqL_UqF-M

so they're using Bayformers designs along with the High Moon designs.

Kazenji
ErwjKa7GN6g

Lek Kuen
Just found out it's not made by Highmoon. That combined with it being a launch tie in with the new movie. I'm pretty sure this game will suck.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
I'm pretty sure this game will suck.

I'm not exactly jumping on the "It'll suck" bandwagon just yet

might be a decent game just not on par with High Moon's Transformers games

also i'm looking at 'Edge Of Reality's' track record they handled the console version of Dragon Age Origins & Mass Effect 3 for PS3.

Lek Kuen
Yeah but that's porting games that a great developer already made for them. Not sure about making something from scratch. I'll wait and see but I'm not holding my breath

swarner11
Yes, we are waiting

jinXed by JaNx
So far from what I've played It's ditched the focus on the storyline. It's almost like an objective based game. Where as with the previous two the RPG elements were an added bonus. I suppose said, simply..,This game feels more like a movie tie in rather than a continuation of a story that has been started. The same sound effects and visuals are there but all the extra touches you'd come to expect from High Moon studios are gone. It's a no frills third person action shooter, but it does well.. I'll miss the original batch.

Estacado
Cool game the only thing that bothers me is that the wave mode is only multiplayer.

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
So far from what I've played It's ditched the focus on the storyline. It's almost like an objective based game. Where as with the previous two the RPG elements were an added bonus. I suppose said, simply..,This game feels more like a movie tie in rather than a continuation of a story that has been started. The same sound effects and visuals are there but all the extra touches you'd come to expect from High Moon studios are gone. It's a no frills third person action shooter, but it does well.. I'll miss the original batch.

It's like that because it is a movie tie in, High Moon got replaced

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
It's like that because it is a movie tie in, High Moon got replaced

Well, there ya go, that's why it isn't as good laughing out loud

Estacado
After playig this I decided to try out Fall of Cybertron and War for Cybertron.

Can you play Escaltion offline in any of the metioned?

Kazenji
Don't think so, Need to go online for it.

Estacado
Originally posted by Kazenji
Don't think so, Need to go online for it.
Crap even for solo?

Kazenji
Yes

i still haven't got the achievement for War for Cybertron's one, Get to Wave 15.

Estacado
Thanks.
Ill play them anyways.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Kazenji
Yes

i still haven't got the achievement for War for Cybertron's one, Get to Wave 15.

I loved that game. HAvent done that in a while. Let me know if you ever try and go for it again

Estacado
Fall Of Cybertron is such an awesome game!
Just revived Trypticon.uhuh

jinXed by JaNx
yea, I would even say it's one of the best games I played on the Xbox 360

Kazenji
I do hope High Moon returns for a third Transformers game.

jinXed by JaNx
They won't, i'm surprised we got two out of them.

Estacado
Just beat Fall of Cybertron it was great!
Chose the Megatron for the last fight.
Gonna replay it again for some achievements.

Soundwave is such a boss I decided to layback and released laserjet and rumble on the autobots they got raped even on hard.haermm

It sucks ass that you get your weapons through gear boxes in dark spark took me to open like 200 of them to get all weapons.

jinXed by JaNx
yeah, those first w games were aces. Dark Spark isn't bad but definitely not on par with those first two. I also miss the Co-op from the first.

I forget which decepticon it was but I remember playing th first one, every once in a while he would say, "fry auto bot fry" lol

jinXed by JaNx
don't know why they een bothered with escalation on this one, they didt do a damn thing with it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.