3 Days to Kill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Patient_Leech
(My apologies if there's already a thread for this, but I did search...)

gLBnKYDDDq8

Kevin Cosner is trying to be Liam Neeson. From Luc Besson again, prolific writer of Taken and writer/director of The Fifth Element. But now I'm a little worried, because this is directed by McG, who did Terminator Salvation. That's a bad sign. : /

BruceSkywalker
not sure if i will see this..

Flyattractor
Just saw this. VERY GOOD FILM! I would put it right up there with Taken. Not quite as good as that flick but very very close.

jaden101
Looks not half bad. I'll probably see this. Definitely looks like they've even used the same sets as Taken.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by jaden101
Looks not half bad. I'll probably see this. Definitely looks like they've even used the same sets as Taken.

The movie is set in Paris but I bet the majority of it is in eastern Europe.

I looked at my local theater and today was its last showing.

I got to see it in an empty theater.

That rocks and sucks at the same time.

BruceSkywalker
saw this basically free.. utter and total shiite

Kazenji
I'm with Flyattractor on this one, It was a decent movie and instead of doing a full blown action movie they threw in some extra stuff to do with Kevin Costner's character (Ethan Runner) with his family life.

TomDemon
3 days to kill is a real drama action film, it will be a great thrilling film of Kevin Costner after a long time. I love this actor. My favorite actor is in action again.

Lexington
Looks alright. Better/Worse then Escape Plan?

Kazenji
I'm presuming better

not that i've seen the movie.

steverules_2
I'm gonna go by Bruce's post...and expect this movie to be a classic worthy of many awards shifty

sarahgood
Kostner is good in baseball movies and westerns. That's it. (drops mic...)

jaden101

Lexington
' '

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.