Odin/w Destroyer Armor/ & w Twilight Sword

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Uber Odin runs the gauntlet.

1.Classic Juggernaut
2.Kurse & WWH
3.Silver Surfer, Morg, Terrax, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, & Thanos
4.Depowered Tyrant
5.Galactus(Well Feed)

Sin I AM
5 hard

CatL18
stop at 5, stomp other

Magnon
Stops at 5 (but after a good fight).

golem370
Has Galactus ever survived a galaxy busting hit without help?

guy222
Odin can clear possibly

Epicurus
Stops at 5 according to comic book logic.

Stops at 1 according to h1 logic.

guy222
Wonder if Odin grows to 2000 feet and uses Twilight

h1a8
Originally posted by Epicurus

Stops at 1 according to h1 logic. Juggs at his best is absolutely indestructible. But that's just my opinion.

guy222
Juggernaut is pretty invulnerable but Odin is on another lvl

DarkOdin
Odin should be able to clear it he did well enough against big g without the to powerup given here

ozz81
Odin..

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by golem370

5.Galactus(Well Feed)

What does well fed mean? Galactus would need to have fed on like 4 planets back to back to have a shot of beating Odin at this level.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by h1a8
Juggs at his best is absolutely indestructible.

Not according to Nimrod...

carver9
Don't know why you included the other 4 people. They are pointless.

guy222
Hey buddy

CatL18
By the way, without Destroyer Armor & Twilight Sword, Odin is maybe still universal.
So,How powerful does Odin become with Destroyer Armor & Twilight Sword?

golem370
Galactus is suppose to be a peer of the Celestials who Odin and other skyfathers couldn't do much to even with prep against them. If they could stop Celestials with prep I doubt Odin could stand against him one on one. Celestials to on Asgard who had combined in the destroyer although they did cut off a celestials arm were defeated by Celestials. Thanos stood up to Odin but Thor has fought or stood against Thanos the hierarchy seems to me to be out of wack.

Tar-Antado
Odin will do just as well as he did with a Celestial. The OP didn't state that the rest of Asgardian life forces minus Thor were in the Destroyer armor so it will be weaker than the combo we saw in Thor #300.

Well-fed Galactus wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.