A 27 year old with a PhD in Comp Science too old to get a career

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
We're talking 102K a year. By the time I am 27 it will be 2020 and 102K a year will be a middle to lower class income due to federal American imperialist inflation by that point.

Medium paying jobs are good for decrepit elders aren't they?? They can squeeze more hours out of an elderly man before they can afford to retire when they only make 102k a year.

I better start getting my dick wet now, cause at this point I don't want a shriveled box to marry so I might as well get that through my thick head imma die alone.

It's not fair that these dumb prepubescent twats are earning PhDs before their balls drop because the Illuminati selected them and not me.

The wealthy just ****ing cracked the system and run it now, it's not fair. You stall a second and you're d.o.n.e. if they don't want you to be apart of their clandestine empire that will continue to gain control and the capacity to oppress the earth whether a democrat is president or not.

Oneness
I WANT FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEDOM!

Hospital can make people 25 permently the world over with the right meds - and this could be covered under a middle class dude's heathcare at this very moment.

Rich people are literally biologically immortal right now, and us gollums will never be if they don't us to be.

Do you understand the kind of oppression the world is about to face!?

You stupid ignorant bastards should be burning yourselves in protest in the streets right now. 99% of Americans should be terrorist extremist suicide bombers right now they don't understand what kind of hell their children will face because of our naivety. ****ers.

Epicurus
You need to stop getting off your meds.

Oneness
Originally posted by Epicurus
You need to stop getting off your meds. Low dopamine, gynecomastia, I'd rather die.

Why so I don't question the ****ed up piece shit system???

Dude I want more than anything to get a free education, and everyone should be immortal, and have free education right now.

Do you know how quickly things would take off???????

**** you're so ignorant, things are going to go from bad to worse.

44LHBViTZI0

Bardock42
In Germany we get almost free education, and there are ways to get aid for living expenses. It's pretty good.

Epicurus
As I said, dem meds. Start taking them before you start doing some Charles Bronson style sh1t.

Astner
Originally posted by Bardock42
In Germany we get almost free education, and there are ways to get aid for living expenses. It's pretty good.
Aside from private schools, all Swedish education is free.

Oneness
Originally posted by Bardock42
In Germany we get almost free education, and there are ways to get aid for living expenses. It's pretty good. I'd have a PhD within a few years.

In some European countries you don't even have to write an evaluation paper and go through half the steps to get a PhD like you do here in the states.

No wonder America has to rely on foreigners to do meaningful scientific work.

THE REPUBLICANS ARE PAID OFF.

Get that through your heads, we need to start an UBER VIOLENT MASS NATIONAL riot that gets the rich ARRESTED RIGHT NOOOW

Oneness
Originally posted by Epicurus
As I said, dem meds. Start taking them before you start doing some Charles Bronson style sh1t. Gynecomastia, low dopamine, sociopaths behavior.

NOOO go **** yourself I'm never going back there. I can't even get reimbursed for those meds when I'm LEGALLY ILLEGIBLE becausse I workout too much and the hormonal tissue in and of itself isn't severe enough and because I waited too long to file the legal issue.

Oneness
Maybe if the FDA hadn't looked the other way for the money and DONE THEIR ****ING JOBS I'd have had sex with a hottie in high school as opposed to a notty.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Oneness
I'd have a PhD within a few years.

In some European countries you don't even have to write an evaluation paper and go through half the steps to get a PhD like you do here in the states.

No wonder America has to rely on foreigners to do meaningful scientific work.

THE REPUBLICANS ARE PAID OFF.

Get that through your heads, we need to start an UBER VIOLENT MASS NATIONAL riot that gets the rich ARRESTED RIGHT NOOOW

So, are you inciting a riot?

Oneness
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
So, are you inciting a riot? Absolutely.

Would you **** a dude with boobs??

Rhetorical I've seen your boyfriends "John Jordan" which isn't your real name.

Oneness
I DON'T HAVE BOOBS ANYMORE BUT IT'S TOO LATE RIGHT.

That's all that's ever going to happen, too late, right after the precipice, my life be slippin out my fingertips.

It's not, fair so:

XncuY4wLaA8

Oneness
My whole rib cage is lopsided, my right hand is likely to develop early carpal tunnel because I severed the tendons, my left big toe is misshapen because it got broke, because of wrestling high-level on that ****ing drug that made me docile.

You're gonna get ****ed up if you try wrestling high-level when using downers.

I can only afford about 20 creds a semester with my job and gov. aide combined so it'll take forever to get a phd to earn a measly 100K a year IF ANY COMPANY IS WILLING TO HIGHER A MAN CLOSE TO HIS 30s who'll just retire in 10 thanks alot.

So my intelligence will go to waste, my good looks went to waste because of meds.

Greed ain't good ya ****ers, greed is wasteful. Goddman 1% is the sole cause of blame. One day one of these gollums snatches an Elf God overlord. It happens, they bring them down from the surface reference Time Machine.

Shakyamunison
Absolutely.

Would you **** a dude with boobs??

Rhetorical I've seen your boyfriends "John Jordan" which isn't your real name.

laughing You are random.

John Jordan, is not my name.

Oneness
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
laughing You are random.

Come **** me.

Noo shit.

Lord Lucien
My whole rib cage is lopsided, my right hand is likely to develop early carpal tunnel because I severed the tendons, my left big toe is misshapen because it got broke, because of wrestling high-level on that ****ing drug that made me docile.

You're gonna get ****ed up if you try wrestling high-level when using downers.

I can only afford about 20 creds a semester with my job and gov. aide combined so it'll take forever to get a phd to earn a measly 100K a year IF ANY COMPANY IS WILLING TO HIGHER A MAN CLOSE TO HIS 30s who'll just retire in 10 thanks alot.

So my intelligence will go to waste, my good looks went to waste because of meds.

Greed ain't good ya ****ers, greed is wasteful. Goddman 1% is the sole cause of blame. One day one of these gollums snatches an Elf God overlord. It happens, they bring them down from the surface reference Time Machine. The man boobs are worth it.

Oneness
No **** you.

A nice wet vaginal wall hugging my dick is all that's gonna happen this summer you pieces of shit.

Hope it makes her steamed that she couldn't keep me down down down like a mongrel that ****ing cvnt.

Lord Lucien
On the plus side, your rants are very well written. Psycho grammar is apparently the best kind.

Oneness
On the plus side imma have an 8 from the strip club sucking her a-hole off my dick for free.

Oneness
That's a promise.

Clovie
why do you need a PhD for a career in computer science?

Oneness
On the plus side imma have an 8 from the strip club sucking her a-hole off my dick for free. It happens when you're a chiselled workin man.

Richeys can suck on that for a bit, as can that one ugly b1tch I keep talking about.

Oneness
Originally posted by Clovie
why do you need a PhD for a career in computer science? No, a researcher developing new ways to use software is more of an expert than a dumbass programmer with a bachelors.

And his job offers quite a bit more free time and less meeting deadlines.

Clovie
No, a researcher developing new ways to use software is more of an expert than a dumbass programmer with a bachelors.

And his job offers quite a bit more free time and less meeting deadlines.

and? If it's what you wanna be doing in the future... so why not?
and getting a phd at the age of 27 is awesome.. I wish i could get mine that fast.

Oneness
and? If it's what you wanna be doing in the future... so why not?
and getting a phd at the age of 27 is awesome.. I wish i could get mine that fast. Money money moneeeeeey.

Some people, wanna jiiiive it.

Listen, here in Merkkkkkkka, they don't want to pay for your retirement AT ALL. A man that close to 30 is gonna have fun finding a software company who'll hire him.

It's possible, it's possible. I won't be getting that phd before 27 tho. I don't have enough money. And that royally pisses me the **** off.

Clovie
Here it's impossible to get a PhD before 27 o.O you get a "master/bachelor?" (not sure how to translate it) at age of 25, and getting PhD is around 4 years.. Really hard to be done with it before 30 erm

Bardock42
Here it's impossible to get a PhD before 27 o.O you get a "master/bachelor?" (not sure how to translate it) at age of 25, and getting PhD is around 4 years.. Really hard to be done with it before 30 erm

Is that the case for all fields?

Clovie
in mine. in other ones can be a bit faster.. cos regular uni takes one year less..

Astner
I got my MSc at 24, and a PhD would've taken me an additional five years would I've taken the doctoral position offered to me last May.

That said, I think you're stupid for wasting your money on community college because it's obviously not going to get you anywhere.

Clovie
what's community college? just curious

Oneness
Originally posted by Astner
I got my MSc at 24, and a PhD would've taken me an additional five years would I've taken the doctoral position offered to me last May.

That said, I think you're stupid for wasting your money on community college because it's obviously not going to get you anywhere. I'm not spending any money Assner cause it's a cheap ass community college and I get pel under my a-plus.

I can get a transferable associates and an improved academic scholarship as well as some money if my parents ever get beyond debt if not the lofty side of my dad's fam can help give me a push collectively into Washington Uni or Webster up till a bachelors, then I gotta find a way to pull money out my ass for the next two degrees.

I hope there's a free-ride for people who display potential through academic excellence somewhere out there, maybe I can get some federal aid after that point for my autism although having gotten that far along without it might remove that possibility.

It all comes down to the wealthy not paying the broke asses like myself get in their league because they are selfish. That a worldwide policy, those who want to learn needed to be provided for, bottom line.

Astner
They're also known as loser colleges. They teach high school-level classes for a tuition. It's usually seen as a gate way for drop-outs into actual college.

Bardock42

It's a university that is supported by the community and therefore considerably cheaper. They have a somewhat negative connotation with some people, but they are a good option for people without money. Most universities in the US are actually private and are ridiculously expensive.

Clovie
Here it's otherwise, it's harder to get into public (theoretically free of charge) universtity, and the "paid" ones are for ppl who just want to pay for their degree.

Oneness
I bet the Illuminati have known my cloth all along.

They're just waiting for me to prove it by backing my words academically.

If they let me assume control of the family Empire, sorry rest of the world.

You wanted me to work with you on some level...to compromise, so did my love. Noppe, Alexander, Kahn, Achilles, they NEVER compromised SHIT and they were regarded as the greatest humans in body and soul who ever lived.

You can have me...only on my terms.

The man assumes control, takes charge, he's the bull, he's the ram.

For what it's worth I'll allow everyone equal augmentation relative to my own, perfect distribution resources, then it is a matter of who's willing to go the furthest, technologically society can get away with that now. Plus, it adds more competition, I ain't no ***** nigga.

Bardock42
Here it's otherwise, it's harder to get into public (theoretically free of charge) universtity, and the "paid" ones are for ppl who just want to pay for their degree.

Yes, somewhat similar here.

Based
What a waste of a topic to devote this much energy too. I mean it's better quality trolling then all of the pretenders out there but you could find better topics for better reactions.

Impediment
This thread is serving no purpose except for needless vulgarity.

Closed.

BackFire
I will post in this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.