The Pyramid Trial: Sith Lords

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
http://i59.tinypic.com/2ih5cp3.jpg

The Sith think they are pretty badass, and maybe they are. But can they survive the Pyramid Test?

The Pyramid Trial:

http://i62.tinypic.com/1zgxisg.jpg

uqhWDgo40o0

* The Sith must remain on the platform

* All feats allowed from OT, PT, The Clone Wars movie and 2008 cartoon (unless a trouble maker reports it, then no cartoon).

* Assumption - a lightsaber wound would greatly or completely cauterize a Xenomorph wound.

* CIS Off, full force powers at play with optimum usage.

* Full blood-lust, peak showings mode.

- Pause at 0:12 (first video) to get an idea of the vast numbers of Xenomorphs.

- Xenomorphs can only ascend from 2 sides of the Pyramid.

The Sith Line-up

1. Darth Sidious with 2 lightsabers
2. Darth Vader (Suit)
3. Count Dooku
4. Darth Maul

A Sith Lord is never to be underestimated, and their reputation is well earned. But can they go all the way?

-7hBZNsPnyg

NemeBro
Cartoon feats are too pro.

Placidity
Originally posted by NemeBro
Cartoon feats are too pro.

Hm, even the 2008 one?

Let's get a few more opinions. If people think it's a stomp then we'll switch to scenario II:

Scenario I: Includes 2008 Cartoon feats

Scenario II: Excludes Cartoon feats.

Personally, I think they will be pushed to their limit even if they can win (in either scenario). But I'm not sure they would survive. Maul is probably a weak link, and if one falls, their odds are greatly reduced.

NemeBro
I actually forgot that TCW is really that old. Huh.

Utrigita
The Cartoon was insane, Yoda and Mace was throwing around super battledroids with easy. Mace was disassembling one and using the rest of it to take others down. Yoda was forcing two troopcarriers together in mid air... It's safe to say that Palpatine and Vader and do the same. Scenario one is a massive stomp in favor of the star wars team imo. The second scenario though... I see them winning but they will substain casualties, most likely Vader and Maul imo. Had it been presuit Vader he would have made it, but then I think Dooku would fall instead... Either way there will be fallen in the second scenario from my perspective.

ares834
Originally posted by Utrigita
The Cartoon was insane, Yoda and Mace was throwing around super battledroids with easy. Mace was disassembling one and using the rest of it to take others down. Yoda was forcing two troopcarriers together in mid air...

Wrong cartoon. The more recent CGI Clone Wars cartoon is allowed here. Not the ridiculously over-the-top one.

DarkSaint85
Sorry, what is the trial? As in, when does it end?

I think the Sith clear it, if it's just the xenos in the vid.

Utrigita
Originally posted by ares834
Wrong cartoon. The more recent CGI Clone Wars cartoon is allowed here. Not the ridiculously over-the-top one.

My bad thought that was the cartoon from 2008. Is clone wars really that old? Time flies.

Firefly218
The Sith clear. The cartoon feats I've seen are pretty insane

Stealth Moose
Generous TK would help turn the tide. But man, that's a lot of Xenomorphs.

Placidity
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Sorry, what is the trial? As in, when does it end?

Hm, lets say, what you see in the video + half that number of Xenomorphs in the next wave. If they kill all of that, then its over.

DarkSaint85
Yeah, IMO, Sith Lords win pretty convincingly.....

They COULD always levitate each other and attack from safety.

Stealth Moose
How are they going to concentrate to levitate each other while maintaining enough Force connection to hack at a thousand plus Xenomorphs? There's no precedent for that kind of TK anyways; sustained at least.

DarkSaint85
Sidious was ripping then hurling the Senate pods at Yoda casually; I can't see the others being heavier than that..

Stealth Moose
Right, but there's no precedent for them holding each other up for a sustained amount of time.

Placidity
Also, Sith cannot leave the platform wink

Placidity
I reckon Sidious should stand in the middle and spam lightning/TK. But thats less one person dicing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.