Why another Bruce Lee documentary would be a good idea.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Bruce Lee in recent years has returned to the general public as a true star, bigger then he ever was when he was alive, he is constantly remembered. Jeet Kune Do, Karate, Wing Chun, and MMA are all constantly confused by little kids (little kids being 12 and under) and even teenagers as "Bruce Lee moves." He is more appreciated now then he ever has been, everyone wants to see how he'd fair against today's opponents, how he'd do in MMA, and how he'd do in movies. For example, imagine if he was to fighter Tony Jaa, or... Dare I say it, Steven Seagal. Everyone as of late has been uploading clips, movies that he's been in. In conclusion, he is praised today, more then ever, and he deserves a documentary in THIS day and age.

jinXed by JaNx
I think the last Bruce Lee documentary was more than adequate. The fact that it got a theatrical release says a lot when considering that there seems to be a new Bruce Lee documentary every year. There isn't anymore to say about the man that hasn't been said. I think there may even be too much being said about him. The contributions he made to society and entertainment will never be forgotten but we need to let his legacy rest for a while because he has become to much myth than fact. His real life contributions to the world are so impactful that they often get exaggerated. The fact that his name is has become an advertising commodity proves that his influence needs to stop being observed so much and instead lived.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.