Darth Vader vs. Scorpion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/4/49448/2542135-darth_vader.jpghttp://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmiwxfSqI01qzkrfxo1_500.jpg

Dark Lord of the Sith straight from the EU confronts the Spectre of the NetherRealm from the Mortal Kombat fighting games.

Fight is inside a droid factory.

Both start fifteen feet from eachother.

Who will win?

God Cloth Seiya
Umm is it me or does Darth Vader stomp.

However in a who looks more badass competition then scorpion wins.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Umm is it me or does Darth Vader stomp.

Why though?

God Cloth Seiya
By slicing him
By choking him
By having better reaction time and he could attack before scorpion could even think
etc....

KingD19
EU Vader is leagues above Scorpion.

Stealth Moose
In terms of precog, having a lightsaber, TK, Vader is simply too much of a challenge.

However, if neither has any knowledge of the other, Scorpion would win in the event that he A) teleported himself and Vader to the Netherealm for lulz and B) teleported and somehow bisected Vader with an ordinary katana.

So in other words, I'm not sure how he would win. His opponent has too many advantages.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
By slicing him

Scorpion has the mental capacity of dodging you know.

He's bone from neck to head so would a choke actually work on him?

Scorpion's instant teleport. Nuff said.

Stealth Moose
Vader's outfit is like lightsaber resistant; what is Scorpion going to kill him with? Hell, Vader can absorb energy from blaster bolts from Han's sidearm, which leaves huge chunks in the walls at Mos Eisley's spaceport. Unless hellfire can be further quantified, and Scorpion chooses to use it immediately post-teleport, he can't do much before Vader ragdolls him or crushes him.

CosmicComet
I wish Scorpion could win, as Vader is lame as all phuck, but he gets stomped.

Weird thread.

KingD19
Vader doesn't need Force Choke. This is EU Vader and he can simply crush Scorpion's body and fling him about like a rag doll.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by CosmicComet
I wish Scorpion could win, as Vader is lame as all phuck, but he gets stomped.

Weird thread.

I understand where you're coming from here. Agreed.

BruceSkywalker
Scorpion dies, pure and sinple

Kazenji
Vader destroys him.

Utrigita
Originally posted by KingD19
Vader doesn't need Force Choke. This is EU Vader and he can simply crush Scorpion's body and fling him about like a rag doll.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.