No left behind or rapture before or during Great Tribulation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

livinstone
There is no left behind or rapture before or during Great Trib Matt 24:29; 2 peter 3:10. Word of God says Christ will remove beast and false prophet in spirit realm first Joel 2:11>2 thess 2:8-9>Rev 19:20-21>Dan 7:11;8:25. this ends Great Trib Joel 2:10-11; Rev 19:15,20; Dan 8:25;2 Thess 2:8.During spiritual battle signs appear in the heavens Joel 2:10>Joel 3:14-15;Rev 8:12.

then Christ appears in natural realm and all eyes shall see him including those rising from the graves Rev 1:7; Dan 12:2,13;Matt 26:62-64; John 5:28-29.

Christ removes beast and false prophet then comes all nations against Israel Rev 11:1,18; 20:8-9; Dan 12:1. this event happening in spirit and earthly realm. then God removes the devil Rev 20:10. God sends his son with consuming fire behind him Rev 20:9; 2 peter 3:10>1 thess 5:2;Matt 3:12;Dan 2:35; Dan 7:10. the sign of Christ coming Matt 24:29- verse 30 is verse 27; Joel 2:31;Rev 6:12-14;Rev 20:9. Then Christ appears in natural realm Acts 1:11. 1 Cor 15:24-27 comes to pass.

death and hell give up the dead Dan 12:2;John 5:28-29; 1 Cor 15:54-55;Rev 20:13.
many rise from graves into their sinful flesh. many alive stay in sinful flesh Matt 24:40-41.

many rise from graves into incorruptible body of Christ luke 24:39,44-46;Is 26:19;Rom 4:24;6:9;8:11.
many alive transfigured into incorruptible body of Christ 1 Cor 15:51-52;Matt 17:2,9;24:31;Rev 14:14-16.

All happening as Christ appears and coming towards earth Rev 6:13-14; 2 peter 3:10.

In front of Christ dead are rising from graves and behind Christ is the fire of God consuming all flesh and the earth 1 Cor 15:50; Rev 14:17-19.

this event happens very quickly. there will be no earth or flesh left behind 2 peter 3:10. the beast and false prophet and the old serpent, and death and hell are in the lake of fire. All people are dead and standing before the throne of God Rev 20:11-12; Dan 7:10.

the chosen people of God are gathered by Spirit of God into body of Christ at his appearing Is 26:19;40:31; John 17:24; Matt 24:27-28,31,33; Mark 13:27; 2 thess 2:1;matt 25:10;John 10:2,7; Luke 17:37; john 2:21; rom 8:23;12:5.
Seek God in prayer for the truth. I did hear my testimony on video just Google "Christ testimony of the churches around the world"

Digi
Hoo boy. In case you're not a sock, let's get this out of the way quickly: start with a single thread and post stuff there. If you're going to start a new thread every time you want to copy/paste some new Bible verses, you may run into problems.

Oneness
Originally posted by Digi
Hoo boy. In case you're not a sock, let's get this out of the way quickly: start with a single thread and post stuff there. If you're going to start a new thread every time you want to copy/paste some new Bible verses, you may run into problems. You should ask Ras to make you a mod again.

thumb up

Digi
Originally posted by Oneness
You should ask Ras to make you a mod again.

thumb up

I am, technically. I'm just not a global mod. But it's ok; I volunteered to be demoted. Not a responsibility I want anymore. But thanks.

Oneness
I am, technically. I'm just not a global mod. But it's ok; I volunteered to be demoted. Not a responsibility I want anymore. But thanks. np

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by livinstone
There is no left behind or rapture before or during Great Trib Matt 24:29; 2 peter 3:10. Word of God says Christ will remove beast and false prophet in spirit realm first Joel 2:11>2 thess 2:8-9>Rev 19:20-21>Dan 7:11;8:25. this ends Great Trib Joel 2:10-11; Rev 19:15,20; Dan 8:25;2 Thess 2:8.During spiritual battle signs appear in the heavens Joel 2:10>Joel 3:14-15;Rev 8:12.

then Christ appears in natural realm and all eyes shall see him including those rising from the graves Rev 1:7; Dan 12:2,13;Matt 26:62-64; John 5:28-29.

Christ removes beast and false prophet then comes all nations against Israel Rev 11:1,18; 20:8-9; Dan 12:1. this event happening in spirit and earthly realm. then God removes the devil Rev 20:10. God sends his son with consuming fire behind him Rev 20:9; 2 peter 3:10>1 thess 5:2;Matt 3:12;Dan 2:35; Dan 7:10. the sign of Christ coming Matt 24:29- verse 30 is verse 27; Joel 2:31;Rev 6:12-14;Rev 20:9. Then Christ appears in natural realm Acts 1:11. 1 Cor 15:24-27 comes to pass.

death and hell give up the dead Dan 12:2;John 5:28-29; 1 Cor 15:54-55;Rev 20:13.
many rise from graves into their sinful flesh. many alive stay in sinful flesh Matt 24:40-41.

many rise from graves into incorruptible body of Christ luke 24:39,44-46;Is 26:19;Rom 4:24;6:9;8:11.
many alive transfigured into incorruptible body of Christ 1 Cor 15:51-52;Matt 17:2,9;24:31;Rev 14:14-16.

All happening as Christ appears and coming towards earth Rev 6:13-14; 2 peter 3:10.

In front of Christ dead are rising from graves and behind Christ is the fire of God consuming all flesh and the earth 1 Cor 15:50; Rev 14:17-19.

this event happens very quickly. there will be no earth or flesh left behind 2 peter 3:10. the beast and false prophet and the old serpent, and death and hell are in the lake of fire. All people are dead and standing before the throne of God Rev 20:11-12; Dan 7:10.

the chosen people of God are gathered by Spirit of God into body of Christ at his appearing Is 26:19;40:31; John 17:24; Matt 24:27-28,31,33; Mark 13:27; 2 thess 2:1;matt 25:10;John 10:2,7; Luke 17:37; john 2:21; rom 8:23;12:5.
Seek God in prayer for the truth. I did hear my testimony on video just Google "Christ testimony of the churches around the world"

Solid fiction!

Stealth Moose
The Great Tribulation comes!

http://scifanatic.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/tribbles/kirk_tribbles.jpg

Wait, wrong one.

Shakyamunison
^ one of my fav.

Robtard
Tribbles are good; I prefer these though:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-gUq6Kegtbp0/T4wkf-UpU_I/AAAAAAAAOh8/6WH_dKtLjfw/s320/Orion_slave_girls-424x318.jpg

Mindship
^ Aye, lad. Aye.

Hoo boy. Every time I read this, I lol. I swear it's like I can actually hear you.

Shakyamunison
People who think they know the future are wrong about two things.

Stealth Moose
Let me guess:

The. Future?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Let me guess:

The. Future?

Half right.

1. Whatever they have to say about the future.
2. The idea that they could ever know anything about the future.

BTW the bible does not predict the future. 100% of prophesies are really the product of postdiction.

Stealth Moose
Clearly, those shepherds penning the tomes had postdiction.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Clearly, those shepherds penning the tomes had postdiction.

No, they just had really good drugs, and lots of willing sheep. People today, suffer from postdiction.

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
BTW the bible does not predict the future. 100% of prophesies are really the product of postdiction.

I would like to direct you to the Book of Daniel, which predicted:

1. The four main world empires (Babylon, Medo-Persia, Hellenistic Greece and Rome)

2. The conquest of Medo-Persia by Alexander the Great, as well as the eventual splitting of his vast empire into 4 parts after his death

3. The destruction of Jerusalem and the Jewish temple in 70 A.D. by the Romans

That was written in the 6th century B.C. and there's a ton of textual and historical evidence supporting that fact. This is despite the obvious bias that anti-Bible researchers have, whose only reasoning for dating the Book of Daniel so late is because they can't accept the accuracy of Daniel's prophecies in their worldview.

Much like you cannot accept them.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Bat Dude
I would like to direct you to the Book of Daniel, which predicted:

1. The four main world empires (Babylon, Medo-Persia, Hellenistic Greece and Rome)

2. The conquest of Medo-Persia by Alexander the Great, as well as the eventual splitting of his vast empire into 4 parts after his death

3. The destruction of Jerusalem and the Jewish temple in 70 A.D. by the Romans

That was written in the 6th century B.C. and there's a ton of textual and historical evidence supporting that fact. This is despite the obvious bias that anti-Bible researchers have, whose only reasoning for dating the Book of Daniel so late is because they can't accept the accuracy of Daniel's prophecies in their worldview.

Much like you cannot accept them. "4 main world empires"? What is a "main empire" and why did he only predict 4 of them? "Daniel" himself lived during and in the Neo-Babylonian empire, so he didn't "predict" that. And the Babylonian empire wasn't very big, so it's not like these empires are ranked as "main" by their size. And why does the book only predict empires in the Indo-European theatre?

What about the Mongol empire, or the Chinese empire? The Carolingians? The Angevins? The Aztec or Incan? The Spanish? The Portugese? The British? The American? The Russian and Soviet? The Japanese? The Nazis? Why the f*ck didn't Daniel predict the Nazis? He was a Jew, his visions shoulda seen that tragedy coming to his people.

And apaprently many if not most modern scholars consider the book to be of many authors, some of them living and writing centuries after the eponymous Daniel. The early stories are even considered legendary (as in apocryphal). And who are you to project intent upon these scholars? How do you know they "can't accept accuracy"? Is that what you believe or what you know, and if you say "know", then show proof. Cuz that's what they're courteous enough to do with their research, now you do yours and stop offering your opinion as fact.

Stop letting your faith substitute as judgement.

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
"4 main world empires"? What is a "main empire" and why did he only predict 4 of them? "Daniel" himself lived during and in the Neo-Babylonian empire, so he didn't "predict" that. And the Babylonian empire wasn't very big, so it's not like these empires are ranked as "main" by their size. And why does the book only predict empires in the Indo-European theatre?

What about the Mongol empire, or the Chinese empire? The Carolingians? The Angevins? The Aztec or Incan? The Spanish? The Portugese? The British? The American? The Russian and Soviet? The Japanese? The Nazis? Why the f*ck didn't Daniel predict the Nazis? He was a Jew, his visions shoulda seen that tragedy coming to his people.

And apaprently many if not most modern scholars consider the book to be of many authors, some of them living and writing centuries after the eponymous Daniel. The early stories are even considered legendary (as in apocryphal). And who are you to project intent upon these scholars? How do you know they "can't accept accuracy"? Is that what you believe or what you know, and if you say "know", then show proof. Cuz that's what they're courteous enough to do with their research, now you do yours and stop offering your opinion as fact.

Stop letting your faith substitute as judgement.

At the risk of you undermining everything I say:

Daniel didn't have the power to go perusing through history to find whatever looked interesting to him. He was just a man. God gave him the vision and interpretation, God was the decider of what was revealed and what wasn't.

Ask yourself this: Why would God give Daniel a prediction to give to his people, the Hebrews, about something all the way on the other side of the world, that wouldn't impact nor concern them? (the Chinese dynasties, etc.)

The prophecy and interpretation was this:

A statue with a head of gold, torso and arms of silver, thighs of brass, legs of iron and feet and toes of iron mixed with clay. Daniel tells Nebuchadnezzar that he and his kingdom are the head of gold. The kingdom that arises after him is the torso of silver. The kingdom after that is the thighs of brass. And the kingdom after that is the legs of iron.

Neo Babylon, conquered by
Medo-Persia, conquered by
Hellenistic Greece, conquered by
Rome

Notice that all four main empires have something to do with Israel/Judaea, and they end with Rome, when Jerusalem was destroyed in 70 A.D.

Now there is a 5th empire, the iron mixed with clay. This is the last kingdom upon the earth, and it hasn't arisen yet. But notice that once again, it is a kingdom that shall arise while the Jews are in their homeland. That's the kicker for deciding what the main empires are. The Jews are God's chosen people. It only makes sense that the statue would be comprised of empires that had direct dealings with Israel.

This is right in line with other Biblical prophecy (which is also included in the Book of Daniel). The 5th and final empire, it is prophesied, will be ruled by a world leader that will make a 7 year covenant with Israel, only to break it and proclaim himself God in a rebuilt temple on the Temple Mount. He will then embark on a global genocide campaign of any who oppose his enthronement as God on earth (most of whom will be Jews who convert to Biblical Christianity, which is also prophesied). The scary part isn't the fact that he would do such a thing... it's that the world will see nothing wrong with it. It is prophesied that they (the rest of the world) will love him and worship him.

Hope that explains why all of the 4 main empires are within that area, why other empires of the time period are not included and why other future empires (from the end of the Roman empire until Israel's recapturing of Jerusalem in 1968) are not included. smile

Here is a good website that outlines some of the textual evidence that points to the Book of Daniel being written in the 6th century B.C.

http://www.harvardhouse.com/Daniel_date-written.htm

Lord Lucien
At the risk of you undermining everything I say: I don't know about you, but I think it's a tad odd that you feel these faith-based assertions can be undermined at all by anyone. Is your faith wobbling?

Daniel didn't have the power to go perusing through history to find whatever looked interesting to him. He was just a man. God gave him the vision and interpretation, God was the decider of what was revealed and what wasn't.

Ask yourself this: Why would God give Daniel a prediction to give to his people, the Hebrews, about something all the way on the other side of the world, that wouldn't impact nor concern them? (the Chinese dynasties, etc.) The silk road.

The prophecy and interpretation was this:

A statue with a head of gold, torso and arms of silver, thighs of brass, legs of iron and feet and toes of iron mixed with clay. Daniel tells Nebuchadnezzar that he and his kingdom are the head of gold. The kingdom that arises after him is the torso of silver. The kingdom after that is the thighs of brass. And the kingdom after that is the legs of iron.

Neo Babylon, conquered by
Medo-Persia, conquered by
Hellenistic Greece, conquered by
Rome

Notice that all four main empires have something to do with Israel/Judaea, and they end with Rome, when Jerusalem was destroyed in 70 A.D.

Now there is a 5th empire, the iron mixed with clay. This is the last kingdom upon the earth, and it hasn't arisen yet. But notice that once again, it is a kingdom that shall arise while the Jews are in their homeland. That's the kicker for deciding what the main empires are. The Jews are God's chosen people. It only makes sense that the statue would be comprised of empires that had direct dealings with Israel.

This is right in line with other Biblical prophecy (which is also included in the Book of Daniel). The 5th and final empire, it is prophesied, will be ruled by a world leader that will make a 7 year covenant with Israel, only to break it and proclaim himself God in a rebuilt temple on the Temple Mount. He will then embark on a global genocide campaign of any who oppose his enthronement as God on earth (most of whom will be Jews who convert to Biblical Christianity, which is also prophesied). The scary part isn't the fact that he would do such a thing... it's that the world will see nothing wrong with it. It is prophesied that they (the rest of the world) will love him and worship him.

Hope that explains why all of the 4 main empires are within that area, why other empires of the time period are not included and why other future empires (from the end of the Roman empire until Israel's recapturing of Jerusalem in 1968) are not included. smile No that doesn't explain it. What of the Muslim empires that ruled over Judea and Jerusalem from the beginning of their conquests all the way until modern Israel? That's roughly 1,400 years of history that's totally ignored by the Book of Daniel's prophecy. Why is the immensely destructive genocide attempt by the Nazi empire not mentioned to Daniel? That's something that God should have mentioned. He can warn him ~700 years in to the future, but not further? Why the cut-off date at 70 AD? Why couldn't God let him see further? What was God's explanation for this lapse in prophecy? And again, why are they referred to as "world empires"? They only fall within a certain, small, area of the world? Why that name?

It's fairly obvious that multiple authors over a number of generations accumulated these stories based upon their own, then-present settings. Rome was the last earthly empire becuase that was the big one that existed at the time of writing. These empire are called "world empires" because that area of the world is largely what was known to those people at the time.

Bat Dude
I don't know about you, but I think it's a tad odd that you feel these faith-based assertions can be undermined at all by anyone. Is your faith wobbling?

It's an understanding of this scripture:

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. (1 Corinthians 1:18)

Of course what I will tell you about faith-based things will sound ridiculous and be undermined by someone like you...

The Jews were scattered abroad by then in the Jewish diaspora. It doesn't fit the theme of what the prophecy was getting across.

Most of the Jews were out of Judea by that point. They migrated into Europe for the most part. There were some still in Judea at the time, but for the most part it was completely Arab. That's why there's such a big conflict in the middle east. The Jews desired to go back to the land that was (and still is) rightfully theirs, and the Arabic Muslims hold to the "finders keepers" approach (it doesn't help that the fundamental Muslims want to push Israel into the sea). This exact conflict was predicted way back in the Book of Genesis with Isaac and Ishmael. Ishmael wanted to be the heir, but it was rightfully Isaac's. Isaac begat Jacob, who begat the twelve tribes of Israel. Ishmael begat the Arabic peoples.

Anyway, by then, the Muslim caliphate and Ottoman empire wouldn't really qualify because the Jews were not collectively in Israel at the time of their formation and power. Again, the 4 main empires that have come and gone on the statue in Nebuchadnezzar's dream all have one thing in common: All had a direct relation to Israel when they were collectively within their homeland. Neither the Ottomans nor the caliphate meet that criteria.

The Holocaust is talked about quite a bit in scripture. Not specifically, but as something that would happen to the Jewish people if they turned from God:

"And ye shall be left few in number, whereas ye were as the stars of heaven for multitude; because thou wouldest not obey the voice of the Lord thy God. And it shall come to pass, that as the Lord rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the Lord will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it. And the Lord shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone. And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the Lord shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind: And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life:" (Deuteronomy 28:62-66)

That happened quite a bit in history, actually. The Nazi Holocaust was just the worst of them all. This is for two reasons:

1) They repeatedly denied the God of their fathers, who came down from heaven to save them. In fact, they were the ones who hanged Him on the cross.

2) The formation of the Kabbalah in the middle ages, and its expansion and acceptance in the centuries following. While Jewish mysticism existed since the days of the Exodus (they made the golden calf, remember), it wasn't until the Kabbalah that it received mainstream Jewish acceptance. Mysticism and witchcraft are outright BANNED by the Bible (both Old and New Testaments) and is given a death penalty in the Levitical law.

Why not mention the Nazi empire in Nebuchadnezzar's dream? Because the Nazi German empire did not directly deal with Israel when they were collectively within their homeland. That is the criteria. Israel as a nation (or even as a region, like Judea) did not exist during the Nazi regime in Germany.

Neo-Babylon, Medo-Persia, Hellenistic Greece and Rome all fit that criteria, and all are considered great empires of the past. The last empire upon the earth, which is coming, will also fit that criteria.

This is one of the reasons why Israel HAD to become a nation again in order for the end times to really begin. The Bible predicts many times that Israel would become a nation again, even going so far as to say it would be born "at once" and "in one day".

On 14 May 1948, the day before the expiration of the British Mandate, David Ben-Gurion, the head of the Jewish Agency, declared "the establishment of a Jewish state in Eretz-Israel, to be known as the State of Israel".

God could have let him see much further. That obviously wasn't God's purpose for Daniel. Just like it wasn't his purpose for Isaiah, or Ezekiel, or Jeremiah, Hosea, Zechariah, Zephaniah, Amos, Joel, etc.

God's plan is hidden from mankind, and a lot of the time we don't understand why certain things happen the way they do. In the end, it all ties together perfectly, and makes sense.

That is your opinion. You are entitled to your opinion, but I suggest being diligent in this matter. It's a matter of life or death, really.

Shakyamunison
...No that doesn't explain it. What of the Muslim empires that ruled over Judea and Jerusalem from the beginning of their conquests all the way until modern Israel? That's roughly 1,400 years of history that's totally ignored by the Book of Daniel's prophecy. Why is the immensely destructive genocide attempt by the Nazi empire not mentioned to Daniel? That's something that God should have mentioned. He can warn him ~700 years in to the future, but not further? Why the cut-off date at 70 AD? Why couldn't God let him see further? What was God's explanation for this lapse in prophecy? And again, why are they referred to as "world empires"? They only fall within a certain, small, area of the world? Why that name?

It's fairly obvious that multiple authors over a number of generations accumulated these stories based upon their own, then-present settings. Rome was the last earthly empire becuase that was the big one that existed at the time of writing. These empire are called "world empires" because that area of the world is largely what was known to those people at the time.

Excellent point. Too bad the person you are talking to will simply not read it.

Lord Lucien
Yeah, I think he missed my point about "God's warning". As in, if God cared so much about the Jews being in their homeland, why did he do f*ck all about maintaining them in their homeland? Following that train of thought, you could actually thank the Nazis for perpetrating the creation of Israel.

But then you'd be thanking the Nazis and questioning why God would allow them in His plan.

Shakyamunison
Yeah, I think he missed my point about "God's warning". As in, if God cared so much about the Jews being in their homeland, why did he do f*ck all about maintaining them in their homeland? Following that train of thought, you could actually thank the Nazis for perpetrating the creation of Israel.

But then you'd be thanking the Nazis and questioning why God would allow them in His plan.

That would mean that the Nazis were doing the will of God. eek!

Lord Lucien
No wonder the Pope wasn't too keen to criticize them. He foresaw God's plan of the Nazis killing 1/3 of all the Jews so that the Allied victors would feel bad and give them their homeland back. Brilliant, Lord, just brilliant! And so kind and merciful of you too. Millions dead so your useless prophecy could be fulfilled--what a kind and loving Lord you are.

Shakyamunison
No wonder the Pope wasn't too keen to criticize them. He foresaw God's plan of the Nazis killing 1/3 of all the Jews so that the Allied victors would feel bad and give them their homeland back. Brilliant, Lord, just brilliant! And so kind and merciful of you too. Millions dead so your useless prophecy could be fulfilled--what a kind and loving Lord you are.

Those were the bad Jews.

(note: to people to stupid to realize what sarcasm is. This is sarcasm.)

Lord Lucien
I'll sar your chasm. Wink wink.

Shakyamunison
I'll sar your chasm. Wink wink.

Watch out, BWR will quote you out of context. wink

Lord Lucien
He better not, or I'll quote his context!

Hmm...

Shakyamunison
He better not, or I'll quote his context!

Hmm...

I laughed, and then scratched my head. confused

Bat Dude
"But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment." (Matthew 12:36)

Lord Lucien
"But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment." (Matthew 12:36) "The servant will be severely punished, for though he knew his duty, he refused to do it. 'But people who are not aware that they are doing wrong will be punished only lightly. Much is required from those to whom much is given, and much more is required from those to whom much more is given." (words of Jesus) (Luke 12:47-48)

Shakyamunison
"The servant will be severely punished, for though he knew his duty, he refused to do it. 'But people who are not aware that they are doing wrong will be punished only lightly. Much is required from those to whom much is given, and much more is required from those to whom much more is given." (words of Jesus) (Luke 12:47-48)

Is that the same time when Jesus didn't know who is mother was?

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Is that the same time when Jesus didn't know who is mother was?

Jesus knew quite well who Mary was.

But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren? And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren! For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother. (Matthew 12:48-50)

He's making a point. I didn't think it was that hard to see. Unless you're just baiting...

You quoted this to either:

A) Say you are not aware that you are doing wrong (which is completely bogus and you know it)

B) Say I will be punished more severely than you because I'm "refusing to do my duty" by not warning you. I've warned you more times than I'm obliged to since I've started posting religious topics. These verses come to mind:

A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject; (Titus 3:10)

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you. (Matthew 7:6)

You obviously have no desire to hear what I'm saying. I sincerely hope that both of you will have your eyes opened and get saved. It CAN be done, because I was just as pompous and arrogant as both of you (and the majority of this forum) merely 5 years ago.

Lord Lucien
Actually I quoted that to show how despicable your beloved Bible can be.

Shakyamunison

That's nothing!

Lord Lucien
Are you saying that there's... moar?!

Bat Dude

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! (Isaiah 5:20)

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. (Joshua 24:15)

Shakyamunison
Are you saying that there's... moar?!
No, lots moar!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.