Magneto vs Piccolo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

God Cloth Seiya
Fight to the death no low balling current version, who wins?

Epicurus
Piccolo wins.

God Cloth Seiya
Could you explain?

Bentley
Piccolo is fast and versatile enough to mount a defense against Magneto and his power will weaken his shields eventually. Also he could just speedblitz from the get to go.

BloodRain
Doesnt Magneto have greater reactions and more powerful shields?

If so isn't this in his favour?

Bentley

ScreamPaste
I've been told Magneto is considered to have FTL reactions. mmm Was that just highballing?

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I've been told Magneto is considered to have FTL reactions. mmm Was that just highballing? Phoenix Magneto has FTL reactions but I think that's about it.

Stealth Moose
I'm unfamiliar with Piccolo's most awesome whatever incarnation, but what's to prevent Mags from just wrapping a tank/truck/Buick around his head with a gesture?

Bentley
DBZ characters in general have pretty fast reaction times, it would be hard for Mags to tag him with his most conventional attacks.

Stealth Moose
Didn't Magneto like stop a FTL space bullet, or was that plot-induced something or other?

Also, Mags on a bad day has frozen people in place using the iron in their bloods. Assuming he's still capable of this in current incarnation, he could do that as well.

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Didn't Magneto like stop a FTL space bullet, or was that plot-induced something or other?

Also, Mags on a bad day has frozen people in place using the iron in their bloods. Assuming he's still capable of this in current incarnation, he could do that as well.

Well for one that was one of his strongest forms however I still think that was PIS cause the only FTL magneto that I know his Phoenix force Magneto.

Also how exactly do you know Namekians have Iron in their blood.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Well for one that was one of his strongest forms however I still think that was PIS cause the only FTL magneto that I know his Phoenix force Magneto.

I don't recall either. It has been many years, which is why I don't argue absolutes with comic book characters.

For one, he had red blood in the series. The implication is that he has iron in his blood, but we don't know for sure. It's entirely conditional; IF he has iron in his blood, THEN it is conceivable that Mags can paralyze him or limit his movement. Mags did this to a bunch of people at Magik/Illyana's funeral.

Bentley

As I said, if we admit that Magneto's powers have some psionic side to them, the examples of psychic powers outracing light are endless. But they are also pretty limited.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Bentley
As I said, if we admit that Magneto's powers have some psionic side to them, the examples of psychic powers outracing light are endless. But they are also pretty limited.

Right, there's always a conditional to most showings, because comic books are never consistent.

ares834

He did. But it was fired from a ridiculously far distance so he had plenty of time to react. It's not like he has FTL reflexes or anything.

Anyway, Magneto doesn't stand a chance especially since currently he is weakened.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by ares834
He did. But it was fired from a ridiculously far distance so he had plenty of time to react. It's not like he has FTL reflexes or anything.

Anyway, Magneto doesn't stand a chance especially since currently he is weakened.

LAEM.

NotAllThatEvil
piccolo has regeneration... that's my two cents.

Sacred 117
HLOY SHIT, IT'S N.A.T.E.!

Robtard
Special Beam Cannon ftw

maxivitopowe
He can redirect energy attacks

Also that space bullet had already travelled through earth (Shadowcat was inside it but due to the material of it she couldn't get out) iirc

He can also get amp himself from celestial objects and once felt a whole planet and all its people die

Dramatic Gecko
SO is it most current Piccolo?

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
SO is it most current Piccolo?

Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
current version

Dramatic Gecko
Then no competition. Current Piccolo could destroy Magneto in so many ways its not funny.

iscaremonkeys
magneto has a chance ageinst sayain saga piccolo (when vegeta came not raditz) now anything after that he gets wrecked

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.