Masane Amaha vs. Juri Han

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj193/otakucenter_com/witchblade/masane_amaha/MasaneAmaha-WitchbladeDVDCoverNo1.jpghttp://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/300W/f/2013/059/6/6/juri_han_by_rainygami-d5wj2mu.jpg

The now fighting obsessed Masane from the Witchblade Anime series versus the ever psychopathic Juri Han from Street Fighter.

Since Witchblade is one of those Animes under the radar (no, it's not a Hentai), allow me to share some things of what I know she can do in case some don't.

In the show when Masane has the Witchblade activated, it's influence takes majority control over her, turning the woman into a bloodlusted battle hardened masochist looking for nothing but the thrill of battle.

Her body is a weapon due to the Witchblade sharing a symbiotic relationship, granting Masane offensive augments, superhuman speed, agility, and endurance. She has a retractable seven foot blade infused in her right arm, four razor-tipped metal piercing tendrils on her back that can reach miles and can disperse energy from her wrist to create small yet catastrophic explosions.

She can dodge bullets, is immune to high voltage electricity, can take point blank explosions from small missiles, even once took a tank shell to her chest and got back up from it a few seconds later. Her resilience is high and once she's in battle mode, she hardly ever backs down and any injury she does actually sustain she replaces the pain as a feeling of pleasure to keep on fighting hence why she's a masochist. For extra protection, Masane has dark armor that covers her body though...barely.

Masane's never had a fighting style for she lacked any experience in combat prior to her bonding with the Witchblade and mainly relies on her powers to overwhelm her opponents and achieves victory as her persistence pays off.

Now on with the fight! Who wins?

AncientPower
First form Amaha takes a good fight, second form creams her.

danteiscool
Gonna have to agree, unless Juri has some feats we don't know about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.