Wonder Woman vs DOS Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
Preboot Diana from just before Odyssey i.e. WW 600 takes on DOS Doomsday in place of Maxima. How does she fares?

DarkSaint85
Lasso ftw. This time, no Brainiac consciousness to help.

abhilegend
The last time she tried the lasso on a version of doomsday who was explicitly weaker than that doomsday, he ragdolled her and KTFO her in 4 attacks.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by abhilegend
The last time she tried the lasso on a version of doomsday who was explicitly weaker than that doomsday, he ragdolled her and KTFO her in 4 attacks.

So this thread will degenerate into pages of one side clinging to that showing, and the other side clinging to the Brainiac showing.

Will you be convinced? Unlikely. You have already read the comics, probably have them up on your screen as we type, and your mind is already made up.

IOW, the conclusion is that WW can win against a stronger version of Doomsday, but against a version who is weaker, will lose.

abhilegend
What? Wonder Woman could win against DD Wars Doomsday? He was toying with her and when he had enough, he beat her, J'onn and Orion knocked out casually. What on earth pointed that she had any chance against Brainiac doomsday?

Anyway she is taking Maxima's place here and fighting like Maxima did against DOS doomsday. How does she fares here?

DarkSaint85
What? Wonder Woman could win against DD Wars Doomsday? He was toying with her and when he had enough, he beat her, J'onn and Orion knocked out casually. What on earth pointed that she had any chance against Brainiac doomsday?

Lasso.

What does that mean? So pure fisticuffs, and some energy projection? She can't fight like that.

carver9
Wonder Woman beat a Superman that was amped to Doomsday like levels. She wins the majority here.

WW 7/10. I will give her the same wins over Doomsday just like I will for Supes with Supes vs DD. Theyll both pull a majority.

Q99

One, she took four attacks but was still conscious. Two, he had previously just easily taken out MM and Orion as you noted, so that was pretty impressive.

DoS DD should probably lose to this, the strongest regular version of Wondy.

-Pr-
Yeah, this will end well.

Closing shortly...

Epicurus
Wonder Woman wins. Easily.

psycho gundam
Preboot Diana from just before Odyssey i.e. WW 600 takes on DOS Doomsday in place of Maxima. How does she fares? lmao off @ anyone who doesn't see this as a set up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.