King kong vs Alien queen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thanos-prime
Scenario 1 vs 1 Alien queen

Scenario 2 vs 2 Alien queens

Scenario 3 vs 3 Alien queens

The first 2 scenario's take place in a environment that benefits the queens, the third in Kong's jungle. Who wins?

ares834
Acidic blood... Can't see Kong getting around that.

Epicurus
Alien Queen wins. This fight borders on spite tbh.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by ares834
Acidic blood... Can't see Kong getting around that. Not every injury she takes will produce blood.

Stealth Moose
He can soccer kick them without jeopardizing himself too much, idk.

COG Veteran
Acid blood is a wild card in these alien matchups. Kong is more than capable of killing them but whether or not he survives the acid is hard to determine.

Robtard
Kong bends them all into a preztels. They can't seriously hurt him without first suffering a major injury.

Bentley
Toho Kong wtf pwns.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Toho Kong wins and very VERY easily

Impediment
Kong picks up a tree and uses it as a baseball bat.

That, or Kong picks up the Queens and throws them 100 yards into a wall.

Dramatic Gecko
Kong crushes alien's head with hand. Then suffers from 3rd degree burns. The end.

Mindship
2005 Kong will learn quickly enough not to smash the spindly critters directly. He'll wield a tree or boulders. While the acid blood will be problematic, physically, I don't see how much harm the Queens could otherwise do, considering Kong handled multiple T-rex bites, as well as multiple T-rexes.

Kong will get hurt, but I see him winning, especially on home turf. In an environment that "benefits the queens"... too vague to reply.

Robtard
Originally posted by Mindship
In an environment that "benefits the queens"... too vague to reply.

I think he means the cold vacuum of space.

Epicurus
2005 Kong will learn quickly enough not to smash the spindly critters directly. He'll wield a tree or boulders. While the acid blood will be problematic, physically, I don't see how much harm the Queens could otherwise do, considering Kong handled multiple T-rex bites, as well as multiple T-rexes.

Kong will get hurt, but I see him winning, especially on home turf. In an environment that "benefits the queens"... too vague to reply.
By impaling him with her stinger? Or her double mandible tongue? Considering that lesser xenos were able to penetrate the Predators' armor, doing so to Kong should be fairly easy.

Not to mention the acid blood.

Silent Master
KK wins, this is spite.

Kazenji
Why can't Kong just grab her tail and slam her into the ground.

KingD19
From what I remember, Kong is a whole lot faster than the Queen.

Kazenji
And people seem to be forgetting the Queen/s have a tail.

Mindship
I don't see Queen tails or their relatively small maws doing what massive T-rex jaws failed to do. The rexes didn't even draw blood from Kong (I remember being quite startled at how little damage the bites did, almost to the point of "c'mon...really?"wink. I imagine his fur was good protection, like the way the mane protects fighting lions.

The Queens' only really damage potential is with their blood. And as mentioned by many already, Kong will figure a way around that.

Now: a T-rex vs an Alien Queen. That would be a could-go-either-way fight. The rex has size/mass and a bite that would chop a Queen in half. Unfortunately, that would likely kill the rex.

Further, just thinking about it: the best way probably to get Kong is to send a horde of facehuggers after him. I would think all it might take is for him to swallow one, deliberately or by accident, and KaPOW: a giant ape Alien, warranting a movie all its own.

Stealth Moose
I would pay to see that film.

Mindship
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
I would pay to see that film.
3D, fer shurr, as it rampages through downtown San Diego.

Stealth Moose
It'd be worth potentially getting mrsa from the glasses.

FrothByte

That's some scary shit. A furry giant alien. Hah. It's like a mutated gremlin.

Robtard

And a minium of two rappers in the casting. I'm thinking Ice Cube and RZA.

Dramatic Gecko
And white trash girl with massive fake boobies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.