ex-Pussy Riot members beaten at Sochi: The Cossacks are Coming (Back)!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
So, a while back I saw an article on the New York Times about how Southern Russian territories were once again employing cossacks as paramilitary police forces. I thought "oh, that's neat, really retro, they look kind of silly with their mustaches and horse whips"

and then this happens:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-26265230#sa-ns_mchannel=rss&ns_source=PublicRSS20-sa

Come on, Russia...I mean, this is getting cartoonish now. What's next? Are we going to see zombie Nikolai Gogol? (That would actually be pretty sweet).

ArtificialGlory
Gogol is indeed about to make a comeback. Only with less whips and more moaning.

wilco
Pussies are idiots laughing rolling on floor laughing

They will evaluating be in a gulag...my bet anyway! IDIOTS....go to the France or England and protest then - morons.

Bentley
The Pussy Riot are pretty hardcore for France actually, there is some army mentality behind these feminist movements.

Personally I don't mind, but french politicians are total pussies.

wilco
Originally posted by Bentley
The Pussy Riot are pretty hardcore for France actually, there is some army mentality behind these feminist movements.

Personally I don't mind, but french politicians are total pussies.

You're a frenchmen hey? laughing

kylie minogue dated this frenchman years ago, I think he's married to a hot woman now.

I think he did boxing years ago, as he hammered (fight) some f***er laughing

I have no problem with feminists, but, they are asking for trouble in Russia.

Tzeentch
Isn't that the point? Your complaint is akin to asking black civil rights activists in the 60's to leave America so that they can protest segregation in peace.

These Pussy Riot chicks getting the shit beaten out of them on national television has done more to help their cause than any youtube vids they've ever made.

Bentley

Stealth Moose
The band actually disowned them, saying they had lost the overall view of the band and were mainly focused on prisoner's rights and related issues.

This came after their US appearances this past month or so.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
The band actually disowned them, saying they had lost the overall view of the band and were mainly focused on prisoner's rights and related issues.

This came after their US appearances this past month or so.

Its a band?!

Stealth Moose
Surprise!

NemeBro
Originally posted by wilco
You're a frenchmen hey? laughing

kylie minogue dated this frenchman years ago, I think he's married to a hot woman now.

I think he did boxing years ago, as he hammered (fight) some f***er laughing

I have no problem with feminists, but, they are asking for trouble in Russia. You don't protest Russian problems in France or England. There would be no point to that, as Blax said, lol.

Stealth Moose
Rewatched the video. Man, that is some ridiculous police brutality. It's not Rodney King levels of bad, but it's uncalled for in any case.

NemeBro
It was pretty hot, yeah.

Stealth Moose
What did more for you - the ski masks, the whip, or the Russian cops?

Shakyamunison
What did more for you - the ski masks, the whip, or the Russian cops?

All three! laughing out loud

NemeBro
What did more for you - the ski masks, the whip, or the Russian cops? The violence against women.

Stealth Moose
Don't tell Neph.

Omega Vision

Stealth Moose
I didn't understand the disowning either, since through their friends they had an international face and platform to express their views. Of course, getting horse whipped by Cossocks because you want to wear ski masks and such is close enough.

Shakyamunison
I didn't understand the disowning either, since through their friends they had an international face and platform to express their views. Of course, getting horse whipped by Cossocks because you want to wear ski masks and such is close enough.

Those Cossocks need to come to merica to learn how to really whip someone.

Stealth Moose
How can they? Devo's guitarist is dead.

NemeBro
Yeah I was sort of unimpressed. I could have beaten the shit out of those Cossacks, and then I'd have torn Putin's head off with my bare hands and seduced his wife with my bare ass.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by NemeBro
Yeah I was sort of unimpressed. I could have beaten the shit out of those Cossacks, and then I'd have torn Putin's head off with my bare hands and seduced his wife with my bare ass.

She seems to have a thing for asses, so you might be right with that.

SamZED
Oh great.. bet this is going to be all over the news. Which is what they want. Probably miss being on TV 24/7.

Bentley
Originally posted by SamZED
Oh great.. bet this is going to be all over the news. Which is what they want. Probably miss being on TV 24/7.

Cossacks are such attention whores wink

Yamcha
That Nadezhda Tolokonnikova chick is easy on the eyes, if I ever run into her I want her to sign my copy of Rocky IV.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Yamcha
That Nadezhda Tolokonnikova chick is easy on the eyes, if I ever run into her I want her to sign my copy of Rocky IV.

lol

Stealth Moose
Attacked with chemicals.

Very harsh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.