Let's Rummble! OMAC Vs First Born

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/OMAC_zpsa94ade4a.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/FB_zpsfd37aedb.jpg

guy222
OMAC

celeyhyga17
First Born

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
First Born

thumb up

Cogito
First Born, definitely.

carver9
What comic did FB fight Orion and Wonder Woman.?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
What comic did FB fight Orion and Wonder Woman.?
Pretty sure it's #23/#24...

carver9
Wonder Woman #23

Galan007
^ He also fought them in issue #21.

Anyway, I think this would be a very good fight.

carver9
Depends. OMAC lost to Superman who in turn fought to a stalemate against Orion. Looking at the scans that was posted of FB owning both Orion and Wonder Woman...two who's arguably in Superman class. I see no reason not to choose him.

carver9
Oh, and I forgot...FB just owned Apollo.

Galan007
^ As silly as it was, Superman only 'beat' OMAC thanks to HV. Immediately before that, however, Superman stated that OMAC might be even stronger than himself:
http://i.imgur.com/8bjnAqt.jpg

OMAC was also near-equal to Frankenstein, who is solidly in the Superman+ class.

So yeah, given that FB doesn't have any exotic energy attacks that we know of, and is limited primarily to physicality, I think this would be a good fight. FB may win, but it certainly wouldn't be a stomp, imo.

ares834
Originally posted by Cogito
First Born, definitely.

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
^ As silly as it was, Superman only 'beat' OMAC thanks to HV. Immediately before that, however, Superman stated that OMAC might be even stronger than himself:
http://i.imgur.com/8bjnAqt.jpg

OMAC was also near-equal to Frankenstein, who is solidly in the Superman+ class.

So yeah, given that FB doesn't have any exotic energy attacks that we know of, and is limited primarily to physicality, I think this would be a good fight. FB may win, but it certainly wouldn't be a stomp, imo.

There's a difference though...FB straight up POUNDS whoever he is going against, even if they are shooting energy blast. On the other hand, OMAC, even though he is strong, got taken out with a single attack. The fight didn't even last. This shows you how both handles elites. This is my opinion though.

Galan007
Your analogy is irrelevant.

FB doesn't have HV. He has physicality. And where the latter is concerned, OMAC is among the elite.

Cogito
Not only did First Born tool Diana and Orion, he just raised his stock considerably against Apollo.

carver9
Your analogy is irrelevant.

FB doesn't have HV. He has physicality. And where the latter is concerned, OMAC is among the elite.

Both has been in.the same situation though. Hell, FB was in a more devastating situation imo. The guy withstood Apollo going all out with the power of the sun whereas OMAC didn't show anything close to this during an attack that wasnt as great. Thats a sign of durability. Now we need to focus on strength which is about even. OMAC doesn't hold a single advantage in this fight so I don't see how he is winning. I understand this is mainly a fist fight but you have to look at what both have accomplished and FB durability fts are better. I dont know why you are arguing against this Galan, you know I am right.

Galan007
Enduring Apollo's energy attacks was very impressive, that's for sure.

carver9
Enduring Apollo's energy attacks was very impressive, that's for sure.

thumb up

Carver9 1 - Galan 0

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
Both has been in.the same situation though. Hell, FB was in a more devastating situation imo. The guy withstood Apollo going all out with the power of the sun whereas OMAC didn't show anything close to this during an attack that wasnt as great. Thats a sign of durability. Now we need to focus on strength which is about even. OMAC doesn't hold a single advantage in this fight so I don't see how he is winning. I understand this is mainly a fist fight but you have to look at what both have accomplished and FB durability fts are better. I dont know why you are arguing against this Galan, you know I am right. You aren't right--not at all. You're using durability showings against ENERGY attacks to try and prove how FB is going to win a PHYSICAL battle. You evidently fail to realize that FB DOES NOT POSSESS ENERGY POWERS, thus OMAC's poor showing against HV is ENTIRELY INCONSEQUENTIAL to the battle at hand. Energy attacks=/=physical attacks--just ask Superboy Prime.

FB and OMAC are both PHYSICAL characters, thus this would be a PHYSICAL battle. You, yourself, just said that they are about even in that regard--which is why this should be a good fight. I'm not saying OMAC wins, but FB certainly wouldn't stomp him--not based on what we've seen to date, at least.

To reiterate: RESISTANCE TO ENERGY-BASED ATTACKS WOULD NOT MATTER IN THIS(ie. PHYSICAL) BATTLE.

carver9
You aren't right--not at all. You're using durability showings against ENERGY attacks to try and prove how FB is going to win a PHYSICAL battle. You evidently fail to realize that FB DOES NOT POSSESS ENERGY POWERS, thus OMAC's poor showing against HV is ENTIRELY INCONSEQUENTIAL to the battle at hand.

They are both PHYSICAL characters, thus this would be a PHYSICAL battle. You, yourself, just said that they are about even in that regard--which is why this should be a good fight. I'm not saying OMAC wins, but FB certainly wouldn't stomp him--not based on what we've seen to date, at least.

Question. Can you honestly see FB struggling as much as OMAC did against Frankenstein?

Galan007
Based on what we've seen? Absolutely.

Frankenstein is the same guy who handled Dianna and Billy quite well, after all. Again, Frank may not win, but FB isn't stomping him either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.