Rocky vs Godzilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
Japan is under attack from Godzilla from Godzilla vs MechaGodzilla, they've flown in Rocky and managed to supersize him up to Godzilla's size, they have fired a beam at Godzilla rendering his atomic breath inoperable so Godzilla has only his fists. This is Rocky with the speed of Rocky 3 and strength of Rocky 4, he's been trained by Apollo, Mickey and Duke.

First fight: To the death
Second fight: KO

Who wins these boxing matches?

Bentley
Well, since Goji lost a basketball match against Charles Barkley he might not be that good in boxing either sad

BruceSkywalker
poor, poor Godzilla

NemeBro
Godzilla is stronger for his size than Rocky is for his.

Robtard
Imagine this face:

http://cdn.mos.totalfilm.com/images/r/rocky-balboa.jpg

But gigantic.

jaden101
Rocky tries to save the world. Drowns millions in giant flow of spit and blood from his mouth.

SSJGGogeta
Um... no offence, but this is retarded. Godzilla, obviously.

jinXed by JaNx
If the people in the city start chanting, Rocky, Godzilla doesn't have a chance but I think all the people will run away so...,Rocky loses

steverules_2
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Um... no offence, but this is retarded. Godzilla, obviously.

No offense but you're retarded erm

BackFire
Rocky. Because steroids.

Psychotron
Does Rocky have a training montage before the fight? If so he rapes.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by BackFire
Rocky. Because steroids.

Zillas got the Roid Rage goin on too, but of the nuClear kind. laughing out loud Surely that's gotta count for something.

steverules_2
Rocky's strength and durability in Rocky 4 was off the charts

BlackZero30x
Does his size increase also increase his durability?

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by steverules_2
Rocky's strength and durability in Rocky 4 was off the charts

thumb up

Just rewatched it. He was tanking blows to the face from Ivan "I lift dudes over my head with my gloves on" Drago for like 10+ rounds.

steverules_2
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
Does his size increase also increase his durability?

No

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by steverules_2
No

Ahhh....

How would one quantify the difference between the punches Rocky has taken compared to the amount o damage Godzilla has taken? blowup

steverules_2
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
Ahhh....

How would one quantify the difference between the punches Rocky has taken compared to the amount o damage Godzilla has taken? blowup

Well I guess it might do...Rockyzilla could shrug off a nuke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.