Shang Chi VS Mister X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JuggernautMania
who will be the victor in this bout.

StiltmanFTW
X.

Full capacity, no jobbing, he would take Chi.

SamZED
He would take a chi amped punch to the face.

StiltmanFTW
He took punches from Nuke who beat CAPTAIN AMERICA recently, he would get right up.

JuggernautMania
Mister X got owned by iron fist without his chi amp. he also got hit and taged by luke cage.

Khazra Reborn
If Shang hits X with some of the shots he was laying on Gorgon, I think X would go down.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by JuggernautMania
Mister X got owned by iron fist without his chi amp. he also got hit and taged by luke cage.

Yes, but that was easily his worst appearance ever. Rick Remender did one issue for Thunderbolts and it was a total joke.

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yes, but that was easily his worst appearance ever. Rick Remender did one issue for Thunderbolts and it was a total joke.

yes but then again everybody always were able to hit him and own him. infact it was only during his first fight with wolverine when his powers worked. since then everybody were able to hit him or beat him so i dont know what to say about his powers honestly.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by JuggernautMania
yes but then again everybody always were able to hit him and own him. infact it was only during his first fight with wolverine when his powers worked. since then everybody were able to hit him or beat him so i dont know what to say about his powers honestly.

Everybody? Always?

Like Taskmaster? stick out tongue

Tony Stark
Shang Chi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.