Trevor Phillips vs. The Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://www.sitedogta.com.br/gta5/imagens/personagens/Trevor%20GTA%20V.JPGhttp://maosblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/joker1.png

Grand Theft Auto and the Dark Knight's violent, most twisted individuals meet in an all out war within Gotham City.

Both get a few days prep time gathering equipment and trying to learn who their competition is and how to dispose of them. They both can recruit new pawns by intimidating as many of Gotham's criminals to join the cause as they can before the deadline.

After those few days, the meeting place will be at the harbor.

Batman will not be interfering.

Who will win?

Jmanghan
The Joker has been cited to be able to lift 600 Lbs.

He is smarter, crazier, and more well-versed in skill then Trevor could ever be. I can see Trevor being a common thug for Batman, and I don't think he could ever bring Bat's to near-death, maybe in a gunfight, Trevor could win. Even with help, Trevor loses. Actually, I can say that Trevor would solidly beat the Joker in a gunfight, but if it gets to h2h, Trevor dies, and quick, too.

ScreamPaste
If this is comic book Joker this gets pretty ugly, that guy bullies other super villains and kicked the shit out of Cassandra Cain while he was calm.

NemeBro
It's a picture of Dark Knight Joker.

You guys are stupid.

ScreamPaste
I did say If.

Dark Knight Joker did some whacky shit and probably still has a huge advantage with it taking place in Gotham, but it's just not the same.

NemeBro
Trevor is a grand theft auto protagonist.

He would kill the totality of Joker's forces by himself. That he is allowed to recruit help is nothing short of spite.

ScreamPaste
Joker blows up the dock, the hospital, some boats, and a police station, never shows up. estahuh

KingD19
Trevor in one of his rages hits grown men so hard they die.

Wei Phoenix
Trevor destroys him.

God Cloth Seiya
Comic Joker wins
Movie Joker loses

MidnightSpectre
Trevor Phillips from Jack Thompson's Scapegoat V has killed dozens of thugs,rednecks,marines and hipsters within just minutes,his berserk canadian rage alone kills Joker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.