Nimrod VS Justice League 7

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shabazz916
flash, superman, green lantern, batman, wonder woman, cyborg & martian manhunter........

God Cloth Seiya
JL

Sin I AM
6 of those 7 could solo....

carver9
What fts does Nimrod have that puts him on the level of handling a team of this caliber. Let alone 2 or 3 of them.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Sin I AM
6 of those 7 could solo....

no expression

That may be the most preposterous statement the month

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Tony Stark
no expression

That may be the most preposterous statement the month

based on?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Sin I AM
based on?

Considering that Nimrod beat Juggernaut and The Xmen at the same time.

Sin I AM
have u ever actually read that comic?

leonidas
^laughing out loud clearly reading comprehension isn't tony's forte..... most absolutely could solo with varying degrees of difficulty and success. like i said in another thread--most have no real idea what nimrod can do. they read pretty bios or take forum-speak as gospel. nimrod is low herald at best. people just need to realize that and stop placing him in lop-sided threads.

Galan007
...b-but... That one time... When 'rod knocked off Juggernaut's helmet and blasted him wif teh sohniks!?

....g007-psyduck....

leonidas
teh sohniks.... shock

Estacado
Nimrod uses sonics on them....uhuh

-K-M-
I have to by law say Nimrod wins, as he apparently was made by Madison Jeffries. So he is a Canadian product you see....YOU SEE???!!!!!!

Tony Stark
Originally posted by leonidas
^laughing out loud clearly reading comprehension isn't tony's forte..... most absolutely could solo with varying degrees of difficulty and success. like i said in another thread--most have no real idea what nimrod can do. they read pretty bios or take forum-speak as gospel. nimrod is low herald at best. people just need to realize that and stop placing him in lop-sided threads.

Forgive me if you are unable to read. But, I didn't say that Nimrod was going to win. I was disagreeing with the statement that 6 or 7 of the JL could solo him.

Galan007
Tbh, the *only* members of the League who couldn't solo Nimrod are a prepless Batman, and maybe, maybe Cyborg. The rest would stomp him quite thoroughly.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Galan007
Tbh, the *only* members of the League who couldn't solo Nimrod are a prepless Batman, and maybe, maybe Cyborg. The rest would stomp him quite thoroughly.

Looks like that new bong is working out splendidly for you.

maxivitopowe
cool sig Galan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.