Avengers vs Superman Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

God Cloth Seiya
Thor
Iron Man
Vision
Blue Marvel
Doctor Strange
Hulk
Hyperion
Scarlet Witch

vs

Doomsday
Darksied
Lex Luther
Lobo
Ambush Bug
General Zod
Bizzarro
Brainiac

carver9
This fight isn't fair. At all.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Thor
Iron Man
Vision
Blue Marvel
Doctor Strange
Hulk
Hyperion
Scarlet Witch

vs

Doomsday
Darksied
Lex Luther
Lobo
Ambush Bug
General Zod
Bizzarro
Brainiac

no expression

I see that you're looking for someone to step in it huh...?

God Cloth Seiya
Nope I actually got into an argument about this on a different website with some Marvel wanker. I wanted to know if I'm Right or not about this fight so I need a very detailed answer on why.

pym-ftw
What was the argument?

carver9
Nope I actually got into an argument about this on a different website with some Marvel wanker. I wanted to know if I'm Right or not about this fight so I need a very detailed answer on why.

Well, you have Vision, Ironman (sorry Tony) and Scarlet Witch against elites. If you voted for anyone other than the opposing team then...

Tony Stark

DAMN those MARVEL wankers

batman

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by pym-ftw
What was the argument? apparently iron man can blow up a planet and hulk can bench a galaxy and that's not all.

DarkSaint85
Sounds like Tony Stark and carver did a fusion dance..

Tony Stark
Originally posted by carver9
Well, you have Vision, Ironman (sorry Tony) and Scarlet Witch against elites. If you voted for anyone other than the opposing team then...

No worries, I have no problem having Iron Man in there he can out of the box beat Luther and Braniac. With prep probably everybody else. But, Vision is way out of his weight class and unless it's HOM Wanda; she is too.

carver9
Originally posted by Tony Stark
No worries, I have no problem having Iron Man in there he can out of the box beat Luther and Braniac. With prep probably everybody else. But, Vision is way out of his weight class and unless it's HOM Wanda; she is too.

Beat Brainiac? Huh?

pym-ftw
apparently iron man can blow up a planet and hulk can bench a galaxy and that's not all. Godkiller Ironman & WBHulk maybe. In all honesty it isn't outside of reason for Tony to bust a planet. Not in his base suit but his better suits have an argument.

The other is just space cheese and any top tier has them.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by carver9
Beat Brainiac? Huh?

Huh... Yeah

pym-ftw
Tony isn't beating Brainiac in a prep war.

carver9
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Huh... Yeah

I like Ironman just as much as you do but he isn't beating Brainiac. Sorry bro.

Reflassshh
Preboot Darkseid would solo. This is spite

pym-ftw
No...

Reflassshh
Why not?

carver9
He really wouldn't. He would get killed. There are people here that is more physically imposing than him. People here that can counter his lame Omegas, and people here that could possibly solo him if he didn't fight with a half of decency. All together would destroy him.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Tony isn't beating Brainiac in a prep war.

Says you... And per the thread prep isn't a part of the battle.

Golgo13
The villains.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Preboot Darkseid would solo. This is spite

NOT a chance

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Why not? because of the multitude of top tiers on the teamOriginally posted by carver9
He really wouldn't. He would get killed. There are people here that is more physically imposing than him. People here that can counter his lame Omegas, and people here that could possibly solo him if he didn't fight with a half of decency. All together would destroy him. also no...Originally posted by Tony Stark
Says you... And per the thread prep isn't a part of the battle. Tony doesn't survive a meeting with Brainiac without prep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.