Galactus vs Aspirants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
Can G win stick out tongue

Galan007
The Aspirants summon the Godkiller, and Galactus is spite-stomped.

guy222
Can he destroy the race before they summon the GK

Galan007
Impossible to say. The only other info we have on the Aspirants are ambiguous retellings like this:
http://imgur.com/JLFfYbY
"The Aspirants were desperate. The Celestials were too." <-------That makes it sound like the Aspirants were fighting the Celestials to a near-standstill before TGK was even unleashed... Which leads me to believe they'd stomp Galactus. /shrug

guy222
Got all the issues today. Good read

janus77
Has "The GodKiller" even been depicted in battle, against Celestials?

Could just be Sue Storm with PMS/PMT?

I'm betting on Galactus wiping them and TGK out, with little trouble.

zopzop
Originally posted by janus77
Has "The GodKiller" even been depicted in battle, against Celestials?

Could just be Sue Storm with PMS/PMT?

I'm betting on Galactus wiping them and TGK out, with little trouble.
All joking aside, I can actually agree with this. The Celestials stock has fallen SHARPLY these past few years while Galactus' has risen.

As of now, Galactus ftw.

guy222
Celestials ultimately destroyed the Aspirants. Agree buddy Hickman etc s**** on em. Maybe Gaiman will do another Eternals book

Galan007
Meh, it was heavily alluded to -if not outright stated- that TGK destroyed innumerable Celestials.

It should logically trounce Galactus w/o much issue, imo.

guy222
Might b possible for G to destroy email before they summon the GK

Epicurus
Galactus. We still don't know the full context behind how exactly the Aspirants managed to reduce the Celestials form numbering as many as the stars to a few dozen seen in comics these days. And probably never will.

guy222
Good point

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.