umkay -_-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DVs_suit
Well, Im here now, I guess. Im not a big fan of forums, especially SW forums, because they usually make me feel as if ninety nine percent of people are retarded. I decided to browse the forums here, episode three particularly, and noticed that almost every post I read was inteligient. Wow! How could I resist joining?

I wont post often, but I will read every post that interests me, I read most of the SW stuff before joining, anyway. Oh, and about my name. It stands for "Darth Vader's Suit". I couldnt think of anything, so I put that. So thats it, I dont think I told you much about myself, but who would read it anyway. Enough of me, bye bye.

GordonSkywalker
Hello DVs suit! cool

Mujaffa
hello new one

mechmoggy
Howdy DV, stick around dude. big grin

Augeybana
Hey DV Bienvenidos have fun posting.

GordonSkywalker
Greeitngs and more greetings!

Member.
wow, dv, u sound interested. if you don't like forums, then why join? feeling like your smarter than someone if stupid, especially when you don't know them. don't live in an imaginative world. anyway, i welcome you to the boards, feel free to post.

Julie
well that was some welcome!.....hello to you too

Member.
oh right, yea...i dunno what came over mestick out tongue so how's life julie?

Dexx
hello Dv. Darth vader, digital video,....you can choose multiple nicks on that

Member.
hm...

Captain REX
Darth Vader, digital video, dog video, Dwarf Valinor, dumb voom, dis vanod...

Okay, I'd better stop.

Member.
laughing out loud

yerssot
sup, stay; post, get drunk
(doesn't has to be in that order)

Corran
Look I'm just following Yerssot around.

yerssot
I'm I leaking beer?

Corran
No, if you were I would have said look I'm just drining yerrsot, and that's never going to happen.

yerssot
"Here, have a yerssot on the house" big grin
sounds like a commercial hit

Corran
wouold be almost as bad as a Heinekein.

yerssot
though they export a lot and make some good cash big grin

Member.
hm...

GordonSkywalker
Are we still welcoming the new guy?

yerssot
in our own special way

Member.
actually the guy probably gone.

yerssot
most of them don't post, some post once or twice, and very few manage to stay alife

Member.
damn, why, why!!!??

yerssot
bored, scared, ... ?

DVs_suit
I need to check on my boards...

I didnt say I was smarter than anyone stick out tongue
The people That I fealt were dumb were on the same intelectual level as me, and probably do better in school smile
And I think I said I joined these forums cause they seemed special, as opposed to un-special...

Member.
glad your back dv!!

yerssot
welcome smile

Member.
hm...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.