Diane (nanatsu no taizai) vs Tsunade/Sakura

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
Just like it says in the title.

2 Rounds: round 1: Diane doesn't have her sacred treasure.
Round 2: she does.

Sakura and Tsunade are from the current part of the manga.

How does this go?

Esomark
Wow, a thread involving a non-DBZ, Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece character? Good to finally see that for a change.

Anyways, first scenario I'm not sure about. Sakura's still lacking in feats so I think it will mostly boil down to Diane and Tsunade slugging it out and whoever can take one another's blows the most since both have more or less the same strength and durability.

Diane most likely wins with Gideon. She was able to create a mountain sized boulder with it since it augments her earth manipulation ability and she was able to swing out Ground Gradius, a huge earth blade, rather casually.

danteiscool
yeah, I did that with this in mind. I figured it was about time that we had a non-DBZ/Bleach?etc. fight.

okay, I can understand that... but wouldn't speed also play a bit of a factor too? and I was under the impression that Diane had the durability advantage while Tsunade and Sakura have their healing.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Esomark
Wow, a thread involving a non-DBZ, Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece character? Good to finally see that for a change.

Anyways, first scenario I'm not sure about. Sakura's still lacking in feats so I think it will mostly boil down to Diane and Tsunade slugging it out and whoever can take one another's blows the most since both have more or less the same strength and durability.

Diane most likely wins with Gideon. She was able to create a mountain sized boulder with it since it augments her earth manipulation ability and she was able to swing out Ground Gradius, a huge earth blade, rather casually.

Yeah because you know, Sakura and Tsunade are non-Naruto characters.

Sakura isn't lacking in feats. She destroyed a clone of the ten tails that Naruto in Biju mode couldn't destroy with a rasengan. Naruto's rasengan at that stage is around town level considering his normal rasengan broke almighty push that was able to destroy Konoha.

Not to mention that Tsunade was able to easily beat Raikage in an arm wrestling match(until he tricked her), and Tsunade was weaker than Sakura.

Sakura alone should be at the level of mountain breaking with a single punch, and her and Tsunade can both regenerate. I give this to those two.

danteiscool
but Diane is at least city level in strength and durability. and she can also further increase her durability by turning into iron. she can also manipulate the earth, so I would think this would balance out a bit more.

Esomark
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Yeah because you know, Sakura and Tsunade are non-Naruto characters.

When did I say they were non-Naruto characters? My point was that there are too many threads that just involve DBZ, Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece characters and that it was good to see a character from outside those particular series used here for a change. It gets mind numbing seeing "DBZ character vs. Naruto character" or even "DBZ character vs. DBZ character" for ten threads straight.

Originally posted by danteiscool
but Diane is at least city level in strength and durability. and she can also further increase her durability by turning into iron. she can also manipulate the earth, so I would think this would balance out a bit more.

That, and I don't think their regeneration can take Gideon's attacks. It seems like even city busting attacks can overwhelm their regeneration.

danteiscool
yeah, it's nice to see a change even if I was the one who made this thread. I should make a note to make more threads like this...

I thought the same thing, but what I was unsure about the speed gap between Diane and Tsunade/Sakure. while Diane is physical superior, I wasn't sure if the latter two had a speed advantage...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.