Bronze Tiger Vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
1. DCnU
2. Pre-Flashpoint
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/BT_zps0c28164e.jpg
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/BT2_zps122701c1.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/DD_zpsbad0e709.jpg

-Pr-
Tiger has some frankly insane feats Pre-reboot, so I'd say he has a definite chance.

Haven't seen enough of him post-boot though.

Q99
Yea, I'd love to see a preboot Tiger vs Devil match ^^ Probably a coinflip situation, but it'd be great.

52 tiger-Tiger? Dunno.

Golgo13
It took Starfire to KO DCnU Tiger. And she owned him, but he still seemed pretty damn tough.

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/BT_zpsae1c05da.jpg

tross
Does Nu 52 tiger have any feats really?

Q99
I get the impression he's more powered, but I also doubt he has the skill.

YFZ 350
Probably Tiger.

Daredevil1
DD

Cogito
Originally posted by tross
Does Nu 52 tiger have any feats really?

Not really. His best feat so far that I know of is surviving that hit and subsequent blast through stone pillars that Kory delivered.

He also stated in Red Hood that he could beat Jason Todd. Then again, Lady Shiva said the same thing and then Jason beat her (Jason's pretty badass now).

Golgo13
Tiger did casually brush Jason Todd away and got the better of him, IIRC. Then Kory hit him through the pillars. DCnU would probably win, though.

DarkSaint85
Tiger in both, based on the single showing we've had of Nu52.

pym-ftw
DD

Golgo13
Tiger is at least on par with matt in terms of skill.

pym-ftw
That's a bold claim based on showings

Golgo13
Tiger has held his own against Slade and looked superior to Batman back in the past. So, yes, I'd say he is.

pym-ftw
If only that carried over through a reboot you'd have made a point.

As time goes on he could be a legit beast but as it stands he got beat up before he really did much of anything.

Kazenji
DD.

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw
If only that carried over through a reboot you'd have made a point.

As time goes on he could be a legit beast but as it stands he got beat up before he really did much of anything.

We're using both Tiger's. Even DCnU Tiger kicked the crap out of Jason and is regarded as the best LOA fighter.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Golgo13
Tiger has held his own against Slade and looked superior to Batman back in the past. So, yes, I'd say he is.

Tiger held his own against a weakened Slade.

He beat Batman the "first time" who underestimated him(a win is still a win). There next two fights Batman stalemated him showing there on a equal footing.

DarkSaint85
Didn't he stalemate a PREPPED Batman? Considering how godly 'Batman with prep' is, that's no small feat.

Golgo13
Yeah, he took every precaution and tiger looked superior. Even so slightly. Thats still on par with matt on skill.

God Cloth Seiya
Tiger wins

DarkRaiden
I got Tiger.

beatboks

Tiger has never looked "superior" to Bruce. Their first encounter Bruce underestimated him and got winded by a blow to the solar plexus. Their second encounter was even all the way Ben only getting the upper hand due to the intervention of a poison dart from a LOA member. They also faced once in Suicide Squad ( mostly off panel IIRC) where they were fairly even and also in a JL book where IIRC Bruce was superior.

At best in combat skill Ben and Bruce are equals and I would place Matt with them due to his senses

Golgo13
Originally posted by beatboks
Tiger has never looked "superior" to Bruce. Their first encounter Bruce underestimated him and got winded by a blow to the solar plexus. Their second encounter was even all the way Ben only getting the upper hand due to the intervention of a poison dart from a LOA member. They also faced once in Suicide Squad ( mostly off panel IIRC) where they were fairly even and also in a JL book where IIRC Bruce was superior.

At best in combat skill Ben and Bruce are equals and I would place Matt with them due to his senses

What JL issue?

TrevorPhillipss
Tiger held his own against Slade when Slade was exhausted running non stop from General Steel and the Military and getting blown to hell.

I would say Tiger wins but after a difficult fight.

beatboks
What JL issue?

Stuffed if I can remember but he only made a dozen appearances or so in JL related books ( around half in JLTF and half in JLA). I'm pretty sure it was back in the 90's or early 00's so that would rule out most of the JLA ones which I'm pretty sure were late 00's (though I think one of them also had a panel or two of the SS fight, and I may be confusing that as a separate one )

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by tross
Does ANY characters have any feats really? the answer is no -_-

deathslash
Originally posted by beatboks

At best in combat skill Ben and Bruce are equals and I would place Matt with them due to his senses erm Ben managing to stalemate a prepped Batman is clearly a display of his superior skills.

beatboks
Originally posted by deathslash
erm Ben managing to stalemate a prepped Batman is clearly a display of his superior skills.

1. How exactly was Bruce "prepped"? Yes he knew who he'd be facing in advance but what prep did he do???

2. The story was Bronze Age, as n pre prep god Batman. Batman didn't become the prep god until after year one post COIE, he wasn't the prep master he later became back in the BA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.