Red Hulk vs. Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Can Iron Fist take down a Hulk?

carver9
no expression

Wonderman you have to stop this.

Stoic
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Can Iron Fist take down a Hulk?

No he would lose. he nearly broke his hand punching Hiroim, and I believe that Rulk is even stronger than that.

Angel Watching
Iron fist could not take down Red Hulk.

leonidas
he could delay the end for a while, annoy rulk, i guess, but no, he cannot win this fight.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Stoic
No he would lose. he nearly broke his hand punching Hiroim, and I believe that Rulk is even stronger than that.

That was before the upgrade, wasn't it?

Khazra Reborn
IIRC, Danny was able to knock Skaar for a loop. I doubt he'd be able to beat Rulk though.

Mindset
No he would lose. he nearly broke his hand punching Hiroim, and I believe that Rulk is even stronger than that. Cool.

He didn't hurt his hand when he punched Hulk, Thing, or Colossus.

zopzop
Originally posted by Mindset
Cool.

thumb up

Stoic
Cool.

I thought that he did hurt his hand when he punched the Hulk, or did Hulk catch his punch and nearly break his hand? Been a while since I read that one. All the same outside of a comic. Rulk could generate forces with AOE attacks that would likely put Danny down without having to ever lay a hand on him. The disparity in power is too large imo.

Mindset
I thought that he did hurt his hand when he punched the Hulk, or did Hulk catch his punch and nearly break his hand? Been a while since I read that one. All the same outside of a comic. Rulk could generate forces with AOE attacks that would likely put Danny down without having to ever lay a hand on him. The disparity in power is too large imo. In one fight he was hitting Hulk no problem.

In the fight you are talking about, Hulk caught Danny's fist and contained the IF, so Danny hurt his hand absorbing the energy.

Except that he couldn't.

Xplosive
What is with the Red Hulk lately... is he still as powerful as he was in the begininng when he was tearing everyone apart?

Stoic
In one fight he was hitting Hulk no problem.

In the fight you are talking about, Hulk caught Danny's fist and contained the IF, so Danny hurt his hand absorbing the energy.

Except that he couldn't.

The only reason that Rulk would have a problem with someone on Danny's physical level would be due to many of the writers of Marvel getting even with the travesty that went on during his hay-day of wrecking the shit out just about anyone that got in his face. in a forum fight he would beat the hell out of Danny with a simple AOE. He has the strength to pull off power stunts of that caliber. Rulk has simply become the new scrub on the block. However it make little to no sense allowing weaker characters walk all over him when he actually has been trained in military martial arts. The idea that Wonderman defeated him was laughable as well. Danny should stick with guys in his league because him beating up this level of character is much like the arm bar that the Black Panther placed on the Silver Surfer... it was a ridiculous showing.

celeyhyga17
Thunder clap.

/thread

Swamp Walker
Red Hulk thunderclaps him to a skeleton.

Mindset
Nah.

OnslaughtKILLS
Originally posted by gammacrush
bump

Why do you keep bumping the worthless threads?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.