Itachi vs Marco Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AuraAngel
This is Itachi before he dies but fully rested. Marco thinks he knows where Ace is and Itachi in turn thinks Marco is a threat to Konoha. The fight takes place on the Naruto Bridge and they start 10 meters apart. Both are in character.

Who wins?

Demonic Phoenix
No poll? You suck.

Q99
Originally posted by AuraAngel
This is Itachi before he dies but fully rested. Marco thinks he knows where Ace is and Itachi in turn thinks Marco is a threat to Konoha. The fight takes place on the Naruto Bridge and they start 10 meters apart. Both are in character.

Who wins?

Itachi, I don't think Marco has a good counter to genjutsu.

tross
Originally posted by Q99
Itachi, I don't think Marco has a good counter to genjutsu.

Couldn't Marco just blitz him before he gets the chance ?

Q99
Originally posted by tross
Couldn't Marco just blitz him before he gets the chance ?

No? I mean, I don't think he has any speed edge, and genjutsu just requires a look.

NemeBro
Marco deflected attacks from Kizaru.

wakkawakkawakka
I thought he just tanked Kizaru's attack due to his DF having regen powers.

tross
Originally posted by Q99
No? I mean, I don't think he has any speed edge, and genjutsu just requires a look.

In Phoenix form I would say he does .

SSJGGogeta
Itachi ftw. thumb up

TheTyrant
Comes down to a speed and who can act first. I got Marco.

Bentley
Did Marco react to lightspeed attacks?

SSJGGogeta
I don't think so. Itachi reacted to near light speed attacks/movements though. He always has Genjutsu right off the bat too, and can end it with a quick Amaterasu while he's distracted with Genjutsu, which he would probably do if he thought Marco was a threat to Konoha.

Again, Itachi ftw. thumb up

Bentley
As far as I remember Naruto is hypersonic but nowhere near light speed. Is there any particular feat that places Itachi into such a speed tier?

SSJGGogeta
Well Hiraishin teleports its user at light speed and Killer Bee while teamed with Raikage was able to tag Minato. Naruto's faster than Raikage, and Nagato soloed Killer Bee and Naruto at the same time with ease. Itachi then saved Killer Bee and Naruto and easily defeated Nagato with a stab before Nagato could even react. That instantly puts Itachi at near Hiraishin reaction speed, which is about light speed reaction. Still a bit slower, but it's still near LS reaction speed.

tross
Originally posted by Bentley

I'm pretty sure he reacted to Kizaru ( who I assume is lightspeed ) but I may be wrong .

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by tross
I'm pretty sure he reacted to Kizaru ( who I assume is lightspeed ) but I may be wrong .

I'm pretty sure Kizaru's not light speed

KingD19
Kizaru can move at lightspeed and apparently his attacks are lightspeed as well.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by KingD19
Kizaru can move at lightspeed and apparently his attacks are lightspeed as well.

Based on?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Based on?

He can turn into light and move while being the embodiment of light? He can shoot light as well. He even asked someone, who's name I forgot, if they ever have been kicked at the speed of light IIRC.

KingD19
I think it was Luffy? Or one of those pirates on the Sabaody Archipeligo. Or it may have been as early as the Marineford War?

Wei Phoenix
I think it was at the war and I'm not sure who. I haven't fully seen everything in OP yet, I browsed around that time. But the only way to disprove Kizaru's speed is to prove that his light and the speed of his body when he becomes light is slower than actual light.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Bentley
People much weaker than him in his series have literally kicked lightning bolts.

NemeBro
Based on? Based on actually turning into light.

What is your basis for Hiraishin being lightspeed?

NemeBro
Well Hiraishin teleports its user at light speed and Killer Bee while teamed with Raikage was able to tag Minato. Hiraishin was still shackled to Minato's decidedly not-lightspeed reaction-time, meaning that fast foes can tag him.

Oh, and Hiraishin warps time and space to let you teleport, it isn't really speed. No distance is physically traveled.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.