The Jedi Council Vanishes; Who do you pick to replace them?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
During clone wars, the Jedi High Council (and, mysteriously, the Supreme Chancellor) all vanish without a trace.

Fisto, Plo Koon, Agen Kolar, Eeth Koth, Kenobi, Shaak Ti, Yoda, etc., all *poof*.

In the scramble that follows, somehow you get tapped to pick their replacements.

Who is worthy of the role of council member in the Jedi to fill this void? You can pick any Jedi who lived during the Clone Wars (even if they in-canon died pretty soon in). Even ones who'd be reluctant to take the position will step up at least until the end of the war.

And who gets to be Grand Master?

Intrepid37
Anakin becomes my Grand Master. Rest consists of Aayla Secura, Tholme, Quinlan Vos, Luminara Unduli, Tholme, Sora Bulq, Barriss Offee, and Ahsoka Tano.

psmith81992
If you have a whiney, self important tool (majority of today's youth) as your grand master, then I am all for Palpatine putting them out of their misery.

Intrepid37
Need someone to show the rest of the Jedi who's the goddamn boss. Anakin can do that.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by psmith81992
If you have a whiney, self important tool (majority of today's youth) as your grand master, then I am all for Palpatine putting them out of their misery.

Seconded.

Lord Stark
Anakin
Cin Draalig
Rahm Kota
Luminara Unduli
K'Kruhk
Jocasta Nu
Tsui Choi
Bultar Swan
An'ya Kuro
Shadday Potkin
Quinlan Vos
Tholme

Q99
Anakin Skywalker (I'd be worried about his issues, but *not* doing so would be too risky)
Luminara Unduli
Tsui Choi
A'Sharad Hett
An'ya Kuro
Nejaa Halcyon (Strong and a good diplomat)
T'ra Saa
Aayla Secura
Serra Keto (Drallig's successor)
Sha Koon (nepotism! Or more seriously, the Koon family are generally good at this Jedi thing)
K'Kruhk or Bultar Swan, can't decide which

Lord Stark
Wait why would you pick Serra Keto but not Draalig?

Astor Ebligis
Originally posted by Intrepid37
Anakin becomes my Grand Master. Rest consists of Aayla Secura, Tholme, Quinlan Vos, Luminara Unduli, Tholme, Sora Bulq, Barriss Offee, and Ahsoka Tano.

You said Tholme twice you fool.

Intrepid37
Cry me a river you dicknugget.

Astor Ebligis
Go to bed fangirl of Tholme and of Thor.

Intrepid37
I'm in bed with your mom already.

Q99
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Wait why would you pick Serra Keto but not Draalig?

... because it honestly slipped my mind he wasn't on the council, that's why ^^

So yea, swap her for Drallig.

Lord Stark
Also no love for the Yoda trained General Kota? The real question here is who would be Grand Master in this assembly.

Intrepid37
What about Krell? I forgot about him.

Q99
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Also no love for the Yoda trained General Kota? The real question here is who would be Grand Master in this assembly.

He's not bad, but he's kinda military-command focused, I think he'd want to stay with his militia.

My instinct for boss would be Master Fay. She's old, powerful, and known for wisdom.

nagasado
Im kind of out of touch with star wars, its been a while so bare with me haha

A'sharad
aayla
k'krunk
kota(for military expertise and private militia)
Luminara
sora bulq

and i think a'sharad or sora bulq would be the grand master.

Q99
Pretty martially-focused group there!

Galan007
Quinlan Vos as Grand Master. Not joking. smile

Lord Stark
Cin Draalig as Grand Master, Anakin as Master of the Order imo.

juyomaster34
T'ra Saa (Grand Master)
K'Kruhk (Master of the Order)
Tholme
Dark Woman
Quinlan Vos
Aayla Secura
Luminara Unduli
Anakin Skywalker
Cin Drallig
Rahm Kota
Kento

Q99
Originally posted by juyomaster34
T'ra Saa (Grand Master)
K'Kruhk (Master of the Order)
Tholme
Dark Woman
Quinlan Vos
Aayla Secura
Luminara Unduli
Anakin Skywalker
Cin Drallig
Rahm Kota
Kento

That would be a very badass, but also unconventional Jedi Council smile There'd certainly be shakeups in how things are done.

juyomaster34
Thanks...I wanted to see more of T'ra Saa,Tholme,K'Kruhk,and Dark Woman....
especially Dark Woman....this lady can walk(Phase) through walls....

T'ra Saa,would make a Great Grand Master.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.