10 Nimrods vs Bor...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
10 Nimrods get 10 minutes of prep before they engage Bor in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

With their 10 minutes, the Nimrods scan Bor (and his weapon) for weaknesses and reconfigure their offensive and defensive systems to best deal with the findings of their analysis...

The battle rages until one side is completely and utterly destroyed...

Who wins?

zopzop
I'm going with the 10 Nimrods.

carver9
What weaknesses does Bor have?

Starscream M
Originally posted by carver9
What weaknesses does Bor have? bor isn't that impressive really

got his ass kicked by thor, who in turn got his ass kicked by hulk

so bor's about a mid herald

Sin I AM
None that they can exploit. Bor stomps

carver9
Originally posted by Starscream M
bor isn't that impressive really

so bor's about a mid herald

What Mid Herald can kill Thor with a single hit?

Magnon
Nimrod is on par with the likes of Juggernaut, Hulk and Thor. 10 Nimrods with prep would easily stomp Bor.

Insane Titan
bor isn't that impressive really

so bor's about a mid herald when did Hulk beat OF Thor

Starscream M
What Mid Herald can kill Thor with a single hit? none, which is why bor is mid herald since he can't kill thor with a single hit either

Insane Titan
none, which is why bor is mid herald since he can't kill thor with a single hit either Thor admitted Bor would have killed him with one hit if he hadn't of had the Odin Force power

Starscream M
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Thor admitted Bor would have killed him with one hit if he hadn't of had the Odin Force power a statement of hyperbole is not worth the ass hairs on my butt

carver9
none, which is why bor is mid herald since he can't kill thor with a single hit either

So Thor doesn't know his own durability? He clearly said Bor would have killed him if he didn't have the amp. Then, Bor broke this version of Thor ribs with a single hit, the same Thor that tanked the disintegration beams from the destroyer (the same beam that killed Classic Thor).

carver9
a statement of hyperbole is not worth the ass hairs on my butt

It isn't Hyperbole when that person knows his own strength and weaknesses.

zopzop
It isn't Hyperbole when that person knows his own strength and weaknesses.
So Bor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>classic Celestials because they couldn't put him down or kill him with repeated blasts.

Good to know.thumb up

-K-M-
Originally posted by -K-M-
shifty

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/WeaponXDOFN4-10.jpg
2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/WeaponXDOFN4-11.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
So Bor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>classic Celestials because they couldn't put him down or kill him with repeated blasts.

Good to know.thumb up

Your logic fails. The destroyer armor killed Thor...outright destroyed him but the Celestials couldn't. Which is more powerful, the Destroyer or Celestials? I can keep going with this Zop, aka, lowshowing master.

Insane Titan
a statement of hyperbole is not worth the ass hairs on my butt it's not hyperbole when it claimed by the person there self .

But we all know you haven't read what we're talking about dood

zopzop
Your logic fails. The destroyer armor killed Thor...outright destroyed him but the Celestials couldn't. Which is more powerful, the Destroyer or Celestials? I can keep going with this Zop, aka, lowshowing master.
Thor has survived attacks from beings MORE powerful than Bor WITHOUT the OF amp. Do you understand now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.