Apocalypse/Magneto vs Silver Surfer/Terrax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
No turning the mutant gene off

Who wins

Swamp Walker
Heralds.

zopzop
T2 annihilates T1.

carver9
Ummmm, team one wins. Apolalypse is clearly operating above Herald levels currently.

NemeBro
What has Apocalypse been up to lately carver?

Swamp Walker
Originally posted by carver9
Ummmm, team one wins. Apolalypse is clearly operating above Herald levels currently.
Care to explain?

janus77
Surfer solos.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
T2 annihilates T1.

thumb up

DarkRaiden
Surfer solos with ease.

guy222
T2

DrDeadpool
Lol Apocalypse solos.

leonidas
i actually like mags' odds against terrax in this. i could see terrax getting all arrogant then having his head cleaved off with his own axe. lol

not sure what current apoc is doing, but even classic has some very strong moments. i think it would be ss vs apoc and mags. even using classic versions i think they could give him a hard time, enough to split maybe unless we go all exotic for ss, in which case we could do the same for the mutants. maybe 6/10 for heralds, barring scans of current apoc being able to change the status quo.

golem370
Terrax written right has fought Morg for abit once with the other heralds and two during conflict with Tyrant he should HAVE THE POWER to hold his own.

basilisk
Surfer is soloing but then Terrax joins the battle and the tables are turned. But T2 still win in the end.

quanchi112
Team Surfer wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.