RIP Harold Ramis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
RIP Harold Ramis, one of the greatest writers and directors in the industry.

Ghostbusters is and always will be not only of my most favorite comedies, but also one of my most beloved movies of all time.

Groundhog Day, Caddyshack, Animal House, Stripes, Back to School, Armed and Dangerous, and the Ghostbusters video game are all fantastic works by Ramis and I'll miss what could have been a fantastic reprisal as Dr. Egon Spengler in the rumored Ghostbusters III movie.

http://www.eonline.com/news/514010/ghostbusters-star-harold-ramis-dead-at-69

BlackZero30x
This is very sad news.

Ghostbuters has been a favorite since my childhood. He was a real genius thats for sure.

Stealth Moose
RIP Egon.

siriuswriter
Oh, Harold. Your will be remembered for your joyous mark on the world. What better way to say goodbye?

killerqueen83
It so sad, another great actor has gone. He will live in our memories and his movies. Rest in peace Harold.

P-Geyser
Grew up with Egon and The Ghostbusters..R.I.P. Mr Ramis sad

Firefly218
Egon was my absolute fav character from ghostbusters. This sucks. First Philip Seymour Hoffman, now this...

Insomniatric
Rest in peace.

Kazenji
Bill Murry mentioned his name when announcing the nominees for Best Cinematography at this years Oscars.

Impediment
w52GaJFdkLw

meep-meep
Awesome writer and director.

JabberWaki
Damn, RIP

Rizsther
RIP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.