Wonder Woman/Superman vs Spectrum/Blue Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
wink

Supermex
Intresting fight

Hope peeps shim in on this one

carver9
Current versions of the DCNU crew?

guy222
Hope they do also friend. Yes Carver smile

maxivitopowe
T2 I think

carver9
If it's DCNU, team 2 wins.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
If it's DCNU, team 2 wins.
Reported for being racist.

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Reported for being racist.

Lol...was it that obvious why I chose my team? wink

guy222
T2 for me

Cogito
Spectrum's feats that put her even in the ballpark here?

Stoic
Originally posted by Cogito
Spectrum's feats that put her even in the ballpark here?

Could you rephrase you question, or statement, I didn't understand you.

pym-ftw
Her intangiblity will keep her in it, and BM is a monster. I'd go with them for now.

guy222
Yep

celeyhyga17
Lol...was it that obvious why I chose my team? wink
Lol
Anyways, team Adam.
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Her intangiblity will keep her in it, and BM is a monster. I'd go with them for now. thumb up

Something she actually uses almost all of the time.

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by Supermex

Interesting fight.

Hope peeps shim in on this one

confused

Do what?

But just typing in the "spectrum blue marvel" into Google gets me images of Blue Marvel creating anti-matter, and Spectrum is identified as Monica
Rambeau, apparently with roughly the same powers that she had as Captain Marvel.

1) Anti-matter is what wiped out even the powerful DC Pre-Crisis characters once upon ago
2) Anyone who can divine and control the properties of light or electromagnetic energy in all its various forms has Superman's number.

Unless they are very inexperienced in the use of their powers, or something really strange going on with them that I don't know about, Team 2 for the win.

guy222
T2 will win

deathslash
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
confused

Do what?

But just typing in the "spectrum blue marvel" into Google gets me images of Blue Marvel creating anti-matter, and Spectrum is identified as Monica
Rambeau, apparently with roughly the same powers that she had as Captain Marvel.

1) Anti-matter is what wiped out even the powerful DC Pre-Crisis characters once upon ago
2) Anyone who can divine and control the properties of light or electromagnetic energy in all its various forms has Superman's number.

Unless they are very inexperienced in the use of their powers, or something really strange going on with them that I don't know about, Team 2 for the win. 1. Blue Marvel is also roughly Superman's physical equal as well as having contol over antimatter(the guy soloed Sentry, Ares, Ms. Marvel and Iron Man). 2.Both Spectum and Blue Marvel are very experienced with their powers. 3.there is no way that team 1 wins this fight.

Stoic
Originally posted by deathslash
1. Blue Marvel is also roughly Superman's physical equal as well as having contol over antimatter(the guy soloed Sentry, Ares, Ms. Marvel and Iron Man). 2.Both Spectum and Blue Marvel are very experienced with their powers. 3.there is no way that team 1 wins this fight.

You forgot that Wonderman was also there. it was a very good showing for Adam considering the fact that he was trying to reason with that team, and not going for broke.

guy222
T1 tough stick out tongue

Cogito
Originally posted by Stoic
Could you rephrase you question, or statement, I didn't understand you.

What feats does Spectrum have to match her against HHs

guy222
Might wanna ask Shuma Gorath bout her powerset stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
Irrelephant.

guy222
I sorry

celeyhyga17
What feats does Spectrum have to match her against HHs Here's some stuff.

http://www.comicvine.com/monica-rambeau/4005-11337/forums/photon-respect-thread-32218/

Cogito
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Here's some stuff.

http://www.comicvine.com/monica-rambeau/4005-11337/forums/photon-respect-thread-32218/

I'm just not convinced she can hang here. None of that respect thread indicated otherwise.

carver9
Well, can either Superman or Wonder Woman hit energy?

celeyhyga17
I'm just not convinced she can hang here. None of that respect thread indicated otherwise.
Off the top of my head..
A character called Pagan was stomping a group of Avengers which included Ms. Marvel, Vision, Jack of Hearts, Pym, and a few others...

She came in and was the only one able to hurt him enough for Jack of Hearts to finish him off.

carver9
She is also the fastest combat wise on the battle field. No one here has her combat fts.

celeyhyga17
She is also the fastest combat wise on the battle field. No one here has her combat fts. embarrasment

Uhh Clark... New 52 Supes seems about as fast as preboot.

guy222
Yeah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.