Gorgon VS Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JuggernautMania
its a H2H Fight. No Katana for Gorgon And no Sone Stare. who wins?

StiltmanFTW

Shishido, every single time.

Swamp Walker
Tomi wins this without problem.

carver9
Ok, Batman is amped right.?

StiltmanFTW
He'd need a really significant amp laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Is Batman powered by gamers all around the world?

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He'd need a really significant amp laughing out loud Do bat-nipples count?

StiltmanFTW
Only if Schumacher himself attaches them. It's like a bat-blessing.

leonidas
not bats, though the dark avenger version of gorgon wasn't nearly as impressive as his earlier appearances.

StiltmanFTW
True. But to be fair now, it's hard to find a villain that doesn't job under Bendis.

leonidas
true enough, but i would give bats a chance against the DA gorgon. no chance at all against the early version.

StiltmanFTW
DA Gorgon is still superior to NuBats stick out tongue

Damborgson
Give Batman some venom and we're in business

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by Damborgson
Give Batman some venom and we're in business

Challenge Accepted. Batman is on Bane's venom.

KingD19
Was DA Gorgon the same one from Secret Warriors? Because he would slaughter Bruce.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by leonidas
true enough, but i would give bats a chance against the DA gorgon. no chance at all against the early version.

Hickman's version (From Secret Warriors and Avengers) is also pretty crazy, and would wreck Bruce.

Most recently, he stomped Shang-Chi, who himself looked like he was operating on a level that would wipe the floor with streets.

KingD19
Shang Chi had a pretty nice amp, plus amping via high powered equipment. And Gorgon walked the dog on him.

JuggernautMania
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Most recently, he stomped Shang-Chi,

i will disagree on that. shang chi gave him a decent fight and actually effected gorgon. its the fact that gorgon has a healing factor that made him heal and ready for the fight as if the fight only started while shang chi began to feel exhausted from the fight. if it wasnt for the healing factor shang would beat gorgon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.