Thanos's DC Team vs Darkseid's Marvel Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SumOfAllFear
Thanos

Superman
Wonderwoman
Green Lantern Hal
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman

Vs

Darkseid

Silver Surfer
Thor
Hyperion
Hulk
Ironman

1 Pre DCnU no prep
2 DCnU no prep
3 Pre DCnU 1 day prep
4 DCnU 1 day prep

Fight on earth

guy222
DS team FTW

carver9
Thanos is a huge advatange for team 1 while Darkseid is a disgrace to his team. Team 1 wins.

carver9
Ok, I take it back. Thor, Surfer, Hulk, and Hyperion on.the same team. Too beastly. I'm going with team 2 but Thanos makes them work hard for it.

guy222
DS can hold his own vs the Titan good friend. Marvel guy giving props to DC

Insane Titan
Thanos and Superman dominate

God Cloth Seiya
Team dc + thanos

DarkRaiden
Thanos should solo.

TrevorPhillipss
Originally posted by guy222
DS team FTW Considering how new 52 Darkseid,s standard attacks can pop planets like balloons and KO Supes he should probably take the majority over Thanos. Of course I have to remember where we are.

Alot of Marvel's cosmic characters, Surfer, Thor, Thanos etc aren't as powerful as they were 20-30 years ago.

guy222
Yay

quanchi112
Originally posted by DarkRaiden
Thanos should solo. Thanos does solo.

guy222
I call u brother

pym-ftw
Originally posted by TrevorPhillipss
Considering how new 52 Darkseid,s standard attacks can pop planets like balloons and KO Supes he should probably take the majority over Thanos. Of course I have to remember where we are.

Alot of Marvel's cosmic characters, Surfer, Thor, Thanos etc aren't as powerful as they were 20-30 years ago. the mid eighties? I'd say the characters are being heavily written up from that era. Hell the current avengers line up is probably the most powerful they have ever been.

8swords
Originally posted by pym-ftw
the mid eighties? I'd say the characters are being heavily written up from that era. Hell the current avengers line up is probably the most powerful they have ever been.

without pym? really?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.