Yuri Boyka vs Isaiah Bone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Bloodlusted H2H fight to the death
No PIS/CIS
Takes place in Central Park, Manhattan
Who takes this?

marwash22
Boyka.

FrothByte
Bone seems stronger, with more knockout power and probably equal grappling skill.

Boyka is definitely faster... but isn't quite as dominant in his fights as Bone is. Though to be fair, Bone never really fought anyone of great skill. He beat up a bunch of street fighters and thugs, and the most skilled opponent he fought was (IIRC) regional champion of the underground fight club. And that was it, 1 single skilled opponent.

Boyka has fought the best prison fighters all over the world. So I'd put my money on Boyka, though the fight could definitely go either way.

KingD19
Actually Bone fought the top ranked underground fighter in all the world. And easily beat him.

While Boyka has lost to a Boxer who only had a short period of training in MMA.

Also MJW played the guy who beat Boyka...that's probably something.

Lestov16
Originally posted by FrothByte
regional champion of the underground fight club

Boyka has fought the best prison fighters all over the world The guy Bone fought was stated multiple times to be the pound for pound best fighter on the planet and killed 4 people in the ring. And Bone dominated and humiliated him effortlessly

FrothByte
Originally posted by Lestov16
The guy Bone fought was stated multiple times to be the pound for pound best fighter on the planet and killed 4 people in the ring. And Bone dominated and humiliated him effortlessly

Just re-watched the scene, and yeah my bad, Price was called the best fighter (at least in their underground fighting gig) in the world and has killed 4 guys.

Still not that much different from the guys that Boyka fought though, as they were also considered the best from around the world (at least in terms of prison fighting).

The only thing we can compare is that Boyka struggled with his best opponents whereas Bone just decimated Price. Then again, one could say that Boyka at least has fought more skilled opponents of consistent caliber whereas Bone only ever fought 1 skilled opponent.

Like I said, it's a toss up for me. I prefer Boyka's speed and unpredictability rather than Bone's power and straight forwardness but it can go either way.

KingD19
Bone's speed is nothing to laugh at either.

And he's much bigger and more than likely durable enough to tank whatever Boyka throws at him before he gets him in a lock which will end it. Or he ko's him, MJW's a lot bigger in B&B than he was in Undisputed.

Also considering the ease at which he ko'd Hammer Man, even Boyka wouldn't be immune.

FrothByte
I wouldn't exactly call Bone "much bigger" than Boyka if we're taking Boyka from Undisputed 3... as he was jacked there. Bigger and heavier but not by much.

Plus MJW looks "bigger" in B&B than in Undisputed but he also looks less in shape. He looked more ripped and jacked in Undisputed. Maybe it's just age, he's not a young man after all.

Lestov16
All that aside, Bone seemed like a more elite fighter, and it was established that Pretty Boy Price was the best underground fighter in the world. And considering that league was pouring millions into these fights, I'd wager their fighters were better trained than some prison inmates. And considering the ease in which Bone humiliated Price, it's pretty clear he's bar none the best fighter of that world.

Basically it comes down to the fact that Pretty Boy has better credentials than Yuri or anybody Yuri has ever faced, and Bone beat the phucking manshit out of him with ease. Yuri being the best of some prison tournament with convicts who only brawled with street thugs and at best a SWAT officer isn't as impressive as Bone being the best of what is an essentially international underground Tekken tournament with career MMA fighters who, considering their financiers, are way better trained than any prison inmate skill.

It was said best, "invincibility lies in defense." Bone will adapt to anything Yuri throws at him and eventually Yuri will either be KOed or have his limbs snapped.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.