Sam Worthington in a minor instituted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wilco
Most pazz cause dramas to create an insolent. Hopefully a minor fine with Sam - $200 bucks and then photographer - 1 year probation (you can't be in their present-100 yards again).

Aussie's hit laughing

Mind you, Russell Crowe is a Kiwi (new Zealander) and Mel Gibson (was born in America) - he came here at 6-8 years old.

Hugh Jackman- he's calm all the time, as people wouldn't hassle him because they would have a death wish laughing rolling on floor laughing

He's 6,3 tall and he know boxing...mildly anyway..hahaha.

Mel Gibson he's 5,9 and Sam in 5,10-11. So, he can't do the full on hassle.

Lara Bingle is f***ing crazy anyway...I'm f***ing serious. I met her 4 years ago and she's good looking, but, it's not the hassle to f**k her laughing

Stealth Moose
(CNN) -- Actor Sam Worthington, best known for his leading role in the 2009 blockbuster "Avatar," was arrested Sunday after getting into an altercation with a photographer, New York City police said.
Worthington is accused of punching photographer Sheng Li in the face after Li allegedly kicked Worthington's 26-year-old female companion in the shins, according to NYPD Detective Kellyann Ort.

The department would not release the name of Worthington's companion.

The incident occurred at 5:30 p.m. Sunday in Greenwich Village.

Worthington was issued a desk appearance ticket and was released, according to Ort. Li, a 37-year-old photographer who lives in Manhattan, was held for arraignment. He does not have press credentials.

No one was hospitalized, Ort said.

The guy wasn't even a real press photographer. I'd punch him too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.