Luffy vs Ganondorf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

God Cloth Seiya
Who wins?

ArtificialGlory
From what I know, Luffy has no way to actually kill Ganon.

ScreamPaste
Ganondorf has a wide array of powers that make him near impossible to beat by a primarily physical character.

NemeBro
Luffy knocks him out with one punch.

Nephthys
Luffy kicks his ass.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by NemeBro
Luffy knocks him out with one punch. When did Luffy get his hands on a way to do damage to Ganondorf?

Sacred 117
Luffy knocks him out with one punch. Originally posted by Nephthys
Luffy kicks his ass.

erm

Nephthys
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
When did Luffy get his hands on a way to do damage to Ganondorf?

Haki could probably do it.

NemeBro
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
When did Luffy get his hands on a way to do damage to Ganondorf? When did Ganondorf gets his hands on a feat that shows he can tank damage from punches that pulverize islands?

Not to mention Haki actually gets past damage immunities like Ganondorf's.

ScreamPaste
When did Ganondorf gets his hands on a feat that shows he can tank damage from punches that pulverize islands?

Not to mention Haki actually gets past damage immunities like Ganondorf's.
Ganondorf routinely takes a pounding from a sword that cuts continents out of the Earth and actually is on a scale that /can/ harm him.

Show me Luffy's haki doing something like that.

Nephthys
Well Luffy did beat Don Chinjao, who cold split the Ice Continent in half and fought evenly with a guy who pummelled mountains.

NemeBro
Ganondorf routinely is cut by a sword that cuts continents out of the Earth is what you meant, he doesn't tank shit. Don't try to wank feats out of nothing, every time the Master Sword has been used at him (While it was at full power) it has cut him. Now, he has survived actually being cuts, including being stabbed in the head, which shows supernatural resistance to death, but never has he tanked it.

Sent via IM explanation on haki.

ScreamPaste
Ganondorf routinely is cut by a sword that cuts continents out of the Earth is what you meant, he doesn't tank shit. Don't try to wank feats out of nothing, every time the Master Sword has been used at him (While it was at full power) it has cut him. Now, he has survived actually being cuts, including being stabbed in the head, which shows supernatural resistance to death, but never has he tanked it.

Sent via IM explanation on haki. I'm not seeing what I'm wanking here. He takes a freakin' beating from the thing and keeps on going, and that's something that actually can cause damage to him he gives a **** about.

Ganondorf doesn't care about physical damage that doesn't bypass his innate protection/immortality. You know this, so how is Luffy knocking Ganondorf out?

"Naturally this "invisible armor" can be used as a weapon to strike others with. It can be used to augment the user's own attacks, projected ahead of the user as pure brute force, or imbued in weapons to increase their effectiveness. Any attack enhanced by Busoshoku Haki hits immensely harder than it would normally be without it. The Kuja's Haki-imbued arrows, for example, are capable of penetrating solid stone.

Vergo Full Body Haki
Vergo's body after hardening it.
This type of Haki also has the ability to bypass the powers of a Devil Fruit user, touching the "substantial body" beneath whatever protection the fruit provides, such as the case of body-altering Devil Fruits such as Logia or Paramecia users. However, unlike Kairoseki, it does not negate a user's Devil Fruit powers, allowing them to defend themselves, and continue fighting normally. "

Even if this lets him get past Ganon's defenses any damage achieved with this would be completely superficial. It's like magic missile from D&D, nothing is immune to it but you're still only tickling the Tarasque

NemeBro
Haki can bypass the defense in the same way as the Master Sword though, and Luffy is so fast and strong that a serious beating will be given to Ganondorf in less than a second.

ScreamPaste

Nephthys
From what we know of how it works, I don't see why it wouldn't. Were it to be capable of such, do you or do you not agree that Luffy can beat Ganondorf? Being faster and stronger than him?

(unless you're ignoring me, in which case whatever)

Dramatic Gecko
Is this Gannondorf (Pure incarnation of Demise) Or Gannondorf (With Triforce of Power?)

Luffy stomps The incarnation (whish is just a strong bandit wizard with a sword). But Gannondorf pulverises Luffy if he has ToP. Due to teleporting, changing shape into more powerful form, a diverse range of magic abilities, god like strength and power and the ability to take an ephemeral form. If you play Twilight Princess you'll notice he was executed, came back to life and killed a sage by touching its face and I'm not sure what the explosion was at Hyrule castle but it looked massive. His real only weakness is pure good, such as Light Arrows that can stun him and the Master Sword which is imbued by the powers of Courage, Wisdom, Power and blessed by the goddess Hylia which can actually kill Gannondorf.

But yeah if its Pre-Triforce Gannon then no competition.

The Scenario
I'm not sure why you would ever use a Ganondorf without the Triforce of Power.

The issue here is mostly speed, since Luffy is extremely fast and Ganondorf is less so. Especially since Luffy can easily speed himself and his attacks up with Gear Seconds and things like that. Most of thetime, Luffy is going to be acting before Ganondorf does and can get in a lot of hits in a short time. Luffy is also stronger physically, as while Ganondorf can match his island level feats, he uses magic to do so. Shapeshifting into a powerful form is unlikely to work as Ganon is still physically weaker, and Luffy can use Haki to hit Ganondorf's various incorporeal forms.

Possibly. Haki is shown to work on intangible targets and prevent those that can separate into components from doing so, but I can't recall any examples offhand of it bypassing resistance to death like Ganondorf has.

Can anyone recall if Haki has interacted with Brooke in a meaningful way? I feel like that's the closest thing we've got to Ganondorf.

Anyway, Ganondorf can still potentially win by mind controlling Luffy or hitting him with his own town freezing to island busting magic, but again there's the speed issue to deal with.

StealthRanger
Luffy became gigaton when now?

God Cloth Seiya
What exactly is ganondwarf's destructive power?

StealthRanger
http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=20387

At least 12-500 gigatons

God Cloth Seiya
NO MORE NARUTOFORUMS

mad mad mad mad

(citation needed)

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by StealthRanger

At least 12-500 gigatons

Haha, holy shit, not even close. This is even worse than the time when Ganon was claimed to have "large mountain strength."

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
What exactly is ganondwarf's destructive power?
According to A Link Between Worlds he's planetary.

WW has him shatter an island and create eternal night with the bulk of his power sealed away.

TP has a minion with a fraction of his power overlap separate realities across an entire country.

I'd call him country level?
Originally posted by StealthRanger

At least 12-500 gigatons
They need to cut down on the math, the idea here was fine, those boss monsters had large scale magic, but 'region level' would have sufficed.

God Cloth Seiya
Does anyone actually have feats and not just statements of ganondorf's abilities.

ScreamPaste
Does anyone actually have feats and not just statements of ganondorf's abilities.
I did give you feats, though.

While weakened he shattered an island and turned off daytime across the entirety of the Great Sea.
City block level+ depending how big you think the island is meant to be in reality.
The eternal night thing is at least country spanning in scale.

In TP a fraction of his power covered Hyrule in Twilight, and casually dismissed the region level+ guardian spirits.
Country level+, a minion did this.

He also froze Zora's domain solid because he hates Zoras for some reason. The entire place was frozen quickly enough Zoras were frozen in the middle of shit. He's done that to them twice. So flash freezing things he doesn't like is a thing.
Region level + (That's really destructive)

He crushed the Fused Shadows, a crazy powerful magic artifact that survived two castle busters unscathed, in his bare hand like it was a cracker.
Town level+

Epicurus
Low herald, easily at that. At highest portrayals, probably high herald pushing towards low trans.

Aka well beyond Luffy.

God Cloth Seiya
This skyward sword ganondorf.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Epicurus
Low herald, easily at that. At highest portrayals, probably high herald pushing towards low trans.

Aka well beyond Luffy.

At best, Ganon forces Luffy to go Gear Third before its GG.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090708133018/narutofanon/images/f/f3/Gum_Gum_Giant_Pistol.gif

Also to give me an excuse to post this gif.

ScreamPaste
This skyward sword ganondorf. Ganondorf wasn't in Skyward Sword.

God Cloth Seiya
Oh he wasn't then who was the antagonist.

Sacred 117
Demise.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Epicurus

Aka well beyond Luffy. lol

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by Sacred 117
Demise. gosh dammit

Sacred 117
gosh dammit

What?

Nephthys
Demise was basically Ganon anyway. Or at least a precursor of him.

Dramatic Gecko
Demise was weaker, he didn't have the Tirforce of Power. He just had a powerful sword (Girahim) that proved to be weaker than the Master Sword.

And I agree with the Speed argument.

I can see the battle now in my head... its kinda awesome. I believe physically Luffy would dominate Gannondorf, pummelling him into castle walls and throwing him great distances. Then Gannondorf laughs his laugh and appears behind him, floats up in the air and starts throwing electrocuting balls. Its a good match up but no clear victor.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Demise was weaker, he didn't have the Tirforce of Power. He just had a powerful sword (Girahim) that proved to be weaker than the Master Sword.

And I agree with the Speed argument.

I can see the battle now in my head... its kinda awesome. I believe physically Luffy would dominate Gannondorf, pummelling him into castle walls and throwing him great distances. Then Gannondorf laughs his laugh and appears behind him, floats up in the air and starts throwing electrocuting balls. Its a good match up but no clear victor.

I do believe Luffy is able to dodge lightning, not that those "electrocuting balls" would do any damage to him in the first place.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I do believe Luffy is able to dodge lightning, not that those "electrocuting balls" would do any damage to him in the first place.

And I do belive I never said they hit him or hurt him (though I do belie they take two hearts if you haven't got the life power up). I'm just saying there is no clear way one can beat the other. Luffy out speeds and strengths Gannon. But Gannon's endurance and magic are beyond Luffy.

Its a stalemate Awesome looking fight.

ScreamPaste
Except that Ganondorf has multiple ways to dispose of Luffy, who has no way to put him down.

Luffy's Haki might allow him to damage Ganondorf, but Ganondorf doesn't care about being damaged physically, he doesn't even need a body to fight.

On the flipside Ganondorf can soulrape him, BFR him, or turn him into a fish.

Wei Phoenix
Luffy doesn't kill people in the first place.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Luffy doesn't kill people in the first place. Wasn't talking about killing, Ganondorf can't be incapacitated just by destroying his body. shrug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.