Rainbow Dash vs. Burter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://denver.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/rsz/mlfw1233_medium.jpghttp://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070627133559/dragonball/images/5/5b/Burter.JPG

My Little pony and Dragon Ball Z's most boastful blue flyers engage in an all out air assault.

Can the fastest, most awesome Pegasus in all of Equestria come out triumphant with her ego intact or will it crumble under the might of the fastest member of the great Ginyu Force?

God Cloth Seiya
Butter wins.

NemeBro
lol

The Scenario
why

ScreamPaste
Gonna be the guy that says it.

She's likely faster, and strong enough to hurt him. The Goku that beat Burter up was around class 20. At her high end (inconsistency plagues both verses, MLP largely due to Depending on the Writer and For the Plot) she could beat him up.

This thread is still stupid, though, for several reasons.

1. Because we don't know for sure how fast Burter is, other than that Namek Goku rapestomped him. He was apparently super fast, but it's informed ability.
2. His DC is also way, way above hers due to his Ki, he can likely destroy the battlefield entirely before she could KO him.
3. In character it'll take too much pushing for her to be willing to hurt him badly enough to incapacitate him, so she's practically forfeiting the fight.

NemeBro
Shut up. thumb up

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by NemeBro
Shut up. thumb up
Your mom.

Dramatic Gecko
Burter wins... its like stoopid... Krillin and Roshi were so fast they couldn't be seen at the first Budokai Tenkaichi in the Dragon Ball series. And Burtur who is a fast and strong character In the Namek saga... Would probably be faster than superman and flash. (Shut up its the truth).

Now this.... against Rainbow Dash (granted my only favourite character in a crappy cartoon)... its kinda unfair.

ScreamPaste
No.

Edit: Addendum to my list.

4. I hate DBZ threads.

NemeBro
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Your mom. Burter is much stronger than she is though, and what makes her faster?

Dramatic Gecko
Oh and for the record, when I say faster then superman and flash I of course exclude Superman Prime and Silver Age Superman. That's a given.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Oh and for the record, when I say faster then superman and flash I of course exclude Superman Prime and Silver Age Superman. That's a given.
Even barring those, Burter is not FTL.

Ridley_Prime
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120429131728/dragonball/images/c/c8/I_can%27t_believe_it%27s_not_burter.jpg

Yamcha
I always wondered if Pui Pui was faster than Burter >.>..I assume it's likely, but still they almost seemed like they were from the same family (besides the color thing an looking different...uhh), even voice wise xD.

Nephthys
Originally posted by NemeBro
Burter is much stronger than she is though, and what makes her faster?

Rainbow Dash has dodged lightning at least twice that I know of. Probably just cartoon-physix lightning though, so I dunno if we can say its as fast as the real stuff.

Burter kicks her ass either way.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Nephthys
Rainbow Dash has dodged lightning at least twice that I know of. Probably just cartoon-physix lightning though, so I dunno if we can say its as fast as the real stuff.

Burter kicks her ass either way. Burter is also faster than lightning.

Nephthys
But can he tell why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

ares834
Rainbow Dash vs. Burter...

no expression

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Nephthys
But can he tell why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
Burter: Because it has the... buttery taste of cinnamon swirls in every bite?

Nephthys
No, they grind cocaine into it. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.